Brutal deep throat

On 8/1/2023 at 6:27 PM, faglory said:

yeah it's like He's telling me "ur literally just a cock socket"

exactly! we aren’t people to men like that. at best we are free use human fleshlights. and for some of those men we aren’t even worth fucking but they will gladly let anyone suck their cocks, even some faggot or tranny whore. I have had plenty of guys tell me that they are just using my throat to jerk themselves off

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Aidsbait said:

exactly! we aren’t people to men like that. at best we are free use human fleshlights. and for some of those men we aren’t even worth fucking but they will gladly let anyone suck their cocks, even some faggot or tranny whore. I have had plenty of guys tell me that they are just using my throat to jerk themselves off

Love being treated like the sub human that I am 

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

On 8/3/2023 at 9:27 PM, Aidsbait said:

yeah and i'm fucked up enough to take that as a huge compliment

i mean i'm so easy to use & get the job done just like a fleshlight

to that i say thank You SIR & come/cum again

• Like 1

I found a top that I have been having regular several hour long fuck sessions with. There is definitely some sexual chemistry, and we communicate well as to what we want sexually. Even after all our sessions, I still have have the hardest time convincing him that I get very turned on by being facefucked and having a cock shoved down my throat. Our last session he did a convincing job of making me suck and deepthroat his cock (and I got a instantaneous hard on) but I could tell he was still trying to absorb the fact that I loved it!

But yeah, when it comes to facefucking and throatfucking, even when I tell the other guy I want it that way, it can be rather difficult to convince them to actually let loose.

• Like 1

On 6/28/2022 at 5:10 PM, Guest said:

Does anyone else enjoy having cock rammed down their throat?

I find it hard to find tops who enjoy this. 

I've had a few who were quite brutal with it and drove it deep so I couldn't breathe and I seemed to love it 

First time was quite a shock tbh, but now i'm getting more used to it and the feeling of the head pushing past my tonsils is surprisingly arousing. last 2 loads i took were directly into the back of my throat, swallowed the lot.