Brutal deep throat

Does anyone else enjoy having cock rammed down their throat?

I find it hard to find tops who enjoy this. 

I've had a few who were quite brutal with it and drove it deep so I couldn't breathe and I seemed to love it 

I have yet to encounter a Top who went at it with any vigor. I have always assumed that this was because brutal action necessarily involves less precise control, and a greater likelihood of abrasion against the teeth. I may not be a good sample, however, as my mouth isn’t very large and I can’t open my jaw very widely; my aperture may be too limited for Tops to be tempted to be more aggressive.

My partner gets quite rough in my throat sometimes - he's 7 1/2" with a heavy PA and really gets off on me choking, gagging and retching round his cock.

Always have a sore throat and scratchy cough for a couple of days after. I love that some guys know why my voice has gone raspy.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

3 hours ago, groupbttm said:

Does anyone else enjoy having cock rammed down their throat?

I find it hard to find tops who enjoy this. 

I've had a few who were quite brutal with it and drove it deep so I couldn't breathe and I seemed to love it 

I love a big cock fucking my throat as long and hard as he likes. 

I love gagging on his cock, tears coming out my eyes,throat slime wetting his cock, balls, all over the place. Then him feeding me himself cum.

• Like 2

I love it when I have no control and the top uses my mouth and throat as rough as he can as if it were a flesh light 

as something that doesn’t need to breathe as something that they’re just for his pleasure with total disregard for the discomfort of the bottoms mouth and throat

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Toxload said:

I love it when I have no control and the top uses my mouth and throat as rough as he can as if it were a flesh light 

as something that doesn’t need to breathe as something that they’re just for his pleasure with total disregard for the discomfort of the bottoms mouth and throat

I 100% agree with all!!! that you said

• Like 1

Welllllll ..... there is, of course, the question of skill involved in this question.  It did serve to recall a semi-regular years ago who, somehow - was able to relax his throat to the point that there was no muscular resistance, only the flesh, which gave way fairly easily.  That was fun. 

Then, there's the issue of the teeth.  If the bottom has a particularly wide "bite", it might be ok.  If not, as the old saying goes - sticks and stones may break my bones, but teeth will definitely break my enthusiasm ...... or something like that.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Dude I hook up with whenever I visit New Orleans mercilessly fucks my throat for 2 - 3 hours. The next morning is always salt water gargle and throat lozenges. Usually takes 12-15 hours to be able to recover and swallow normally. Yet everytime I'm there I look him up. So fucking hot the way he makes me his slut. 

Edited by CumdumpDad

I've enjoyed giving and receiving a brutal deep throat fuck. When I do this, I or my cocksucker wears an open mouth gag. That way the feeder has wide open access to the cocksucker's throat. The last time I did this I was on my back on the bed with my head hanging off the edge. My fuck bud strapped the pen mouth gag on me and shoved his cock deep down my throat until his ballls were pressed hard on my nose. He held my head tight and started to fuck my throat. Yeah I was choking and gagging but he kept going and finally he nutted deep in my throat. Man I struggled to breathe especially when he was feeding me his load but it was worth it to see the look of total lust in his face and feel his balls slamming into my nose. Best way to orally milk a man.

• Like 4
  • Piggy 1

53 minutes ago, Bokkierob said:

I've enjoyed giving and receiving a brutal deep throat fuck. When I do this, I or my cocksucker wears an open mouth gag. That way the feeder has wide open access to the cocksucker's throat. The last time I did this I was on my back on the bed with my head hanging off the edge. My fuck bud strapped the pen mouth gag on me and shoved his cock deep down my throat until his ballls were pressed hard on my nose. He held my head tight and started to fuck my throat. Yeah I was choking and gagging but he kept going and finally he nutted deep in my throat. Man I struggled to breathe especially when he was feeding me his load but it was worth it to see the look of total lust in his face and feel his balls slamming into my nose. Best way to orally milk a man.

FAB - this is just how I like it too. 

1 hour ago, Bokkierob said:

awesome! the best throat fuckers are the ones who don’t give a fuck about a cocksuckers discomfort or whether or not we can breathe. they just use our throats to get themselves off. And I love the term “orally milk a man” as that is how I have always approached sucking cock. I dont suck cock for the pleasure I get from having a cock in my mouth. I suck cocks to milk the cum out of mens balls.cocksuckerme.jpg.157fb72e6f99d0ce76773b8dee9b5c16.jpg

• Like 3