Academy Sports Bathroom

Normally I hookup through Grindr or one of my regulars if it’s not a weekend. Today I went to get a part for my weight bench and met this really femme but handsome salesman at Academy Sports. I was in gym shorts and a hoodie with “Pride” on the front. Very sweaty to be honest. He was in the polo shirt and very tight jeans that showed his very nice cock print. He helped me load my car and asked if I had a BF when finished, I said no of course and he started flirting. He kept causally adjusting himself so I’d notice his package. I kept brushing against it, eventually he said I go on break soon, you should go to the restroom and then walked away. I went in and went for the large stall. A moment later he knocked slightly and let himself in. Lot of kissing as he pulled his cock out. Beautiful shaved BBC. I started sucking until he pulled me up and turned me facing the wall. Fucked for about 5 minute and he throbbed a huge load into me. He kissed my neck and said thanks for being a slut. Gave me his number and left. My shorts are soaked with his cum leaking out (I always wear jock straps) hope to hookup again tonight. 

• Like 8
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 6

Happily we hooked up again at my place when he got off work. Turned out to be dominant in bed. He would fuck me, then use my Sex Toys and licking me all over while waiting to get hard again. I took 2 loads more loads from him and had his cock or a dildo inside me for at least 4 hours. I slept very well afterwards 😁 I’m actually sore today.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1