How old were you started as a bareback TOP?

BreedingTop71

First fag I ever used was at 15 yo while a high school student. I was always bigger and more muscular than your average and I knew a senior who would try to be discreet after PE but always wanted to look at my bulge. I knew he waited to be the last to jump in the shower so one day I went back in the locker room after everyone but him had left and talked him into letting me use his hole. I took him real hard in the last shower stall, dug my fingernails in  his hips so I could have a better grip on his hole (he moved a lot). I bred him quickly and after that I used every school day until he graduated. 

how about you? When was the first time you bred someone? How old were you? What were the circumstances? My bigger point is since many faggots were born to serve, there are some of us who are born to be served. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

It was 1993, I was 24. We were both grad students, I had fucked him safely several times at that point, he talked me into to going bare, he had to work at keeping me inside him instead of pulling out. A few days later we hooked up bareback again, I think I bred him 4 times in the 1st hour.

Edited by NWUSHorny
  • Like 2

39 minutes ago, BreedingTop71 said:

First fag I ever used was at 15 yo while a high school student. I was always bigger and more muscular than your average and I knew a senior who would try to be discreet after PE but always wanted to look at my bulge. I knew he waited to be the last to jump in the shower so one day I went back in the locker room after everyone but him had left and talked him into letting me use his hole. I took him real hard in the last shower stall, dug my fingernails in  his hips so I could have a better grip on his hole (he moved a lot). I bred him quickly and after that I used every school day until he graduated. 

how about you? When was the first time you bred someone? How old were you? What were the circumstances? My bigger point is since many faggots were born to serve, there are some of us who are born to be served. 

In private school, I quickly discovered that my purpose was to serve tops. I had a lean figure, a great ass, and the guys usually hinted that while I was having a shower after gym class that they were planning to visit me in my room at night for some action. I used to smile when they made these comments and pretended to ignore what they had said. While I was getting dressed in the change room, I would overhear the guys saying to each other: "Jamie thinks we're just kidding, he'll be surprised when we come up for a visit tonight." Then, the guys would talk about who would be the first to fuck me. One guy said that he wanted to be first to bust my cherry. He asked the other guys if they had looked at my pink cherry when I had bent over to wash my feet. The conversation continued and got very hot. One of the guys said that while I was being fucked, he wanted to sink his cock in my mouth and make me swallow his load. I quietly slipped out of the change room feeling really turned on. In the cafeteria, the guys grinned at me as I passed by with my tray of food and whispered to each other. I sort of blushed knowing what I had heard them say and knew at that moment that these 3 guys meant to do what they had talked about in the shower. I was 13 at the time. At 9 pm, that same night, I heard their footsteps in the hallway outside my door. I was very excited because I knew what was about to happen. The sound of footsteps had stopped and their was a barely perceptible knock at my door. I waited a bit and when I heard another knock, I got up from my bed and answered the door. All 3 guys had arrived. I was just wearing a sexy pair of shorts that highlighted the shape of my ass. The guys asked if they could come in. I said yes. They looked at each other and grinned. After the door was closed, one of the guys asked how I was, he looked up and down at me, then boldly announced that he wanted to see me naked. I had already dimmed the light in my room before they arrived. I looked at all the guys and they confirmed that they wanted to see me naked. They coaxed me to take off my shorts. While I hesitated to do that, one of the guys unzipped his jeans, and took out his cock as though to encourage me to strip. His cock was already rock hard. I took off my shorts. He told me to get on my knees which I did. He came closer to me, gently tapped his cock on my face, then asked me to open my mouth and to suck his cock. By then, I had lost all my inhibitions. I took his precum-soaked cock in my mouth and sucked it until he shot his load of cum. As his cock throbbed, he moaned with pleasure and said: "You're a natural cocksucker..you can suck my cock anytime, Jamie." The other 2 guys had a slightly different plan for me. I had to lie on my back with my head bent backwards off the head of the bed. One of the guys positioned himself at the head, while the other guy spread my legs and raised them to position himself to fuck me. As he entered my pussy, the other guy slipped his cock in my mouth almost completely down my throat. They competed to see who would shoot their load first. I had never been fucked before so I found it pretty painful but eventually pleasurable. While this was happening to me, I realised that my life would be forever changed, that I knew what I wanted, and that I would always serve gorgeous, horny tops. Before the guys left, they said: "Jamie, you're a great fuck and a natural cocksucker...we'll be back. And they did return not too long after this initial experience.

1 hour ago, BreedingTop71 said:

Wish your in my gym class

I never fucked any other way.  I did stop fucking altogether for a few years when hiv came along, as did tons of other guys.  When azt became widely used, I started fucking again, but not like I used to - those days are gone forever. 

• Like 1

I was 16 when I topped another boy for the first time. It was a threesome with me, my Daddy who fucked me regularly and another boy. The older dude fucked the other boy first then he made me fuck him. That first time I felt my cock being swallowed by another boy's hot ass was amazing. Being a horny young boy I shot my load in seconds. 

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1