How many here like to be rimmed?

I have been rimmed before and the getting was amazing. I was pretty self conscious though and fearful I may not have cleaned out properly even though I had. Or worried I might fart into my partner's mouth if I truly relaxed into it. Pee/scat his a huge turnoff for me, so anything along those lines would probably make me vomit if I was the one doing the rimming and an issue arose. Being rimmed feels amazing but it's hard to relax into it, fully enjoy it, and not feel self conscious as the recipient. Iots of what ifs float around in my head.

• 1 month later...

Hands down, my thing is sucking cock and getting men to ejaculate in my mouth or on my face, especially at the gloryhole or with an audience.

Secondly, I love being bent over in an ABS and fucked BB, also in front of others. Something about getting filled with cum while people watch. 😍

Right there in third though, is having a talented tongue do a little dance on my cunt. I love laying on my stomach and having him root around between my cheeks. After a while, I like to finish by sitting on his face and grinding my hole on his mouth while I jerk off over his eyes. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The other day I asked this guy a was playing with if he liked my ass.

"I do" he said, adding "I'm gonna eat it and and I'm gonna fuck it". And that he did . . . I'll be seeing him again.

• Piggy 2

Just now, 50latinos said:

The other day I asked this guy a was playing with if he liked my ass.

"I do" he said, adding "I'm gonna eat it and and I'm gonna fuck it". And that he did . . . I'll be seeing him again.

oh man....i love reading that

I love to be rimmed. I can say that enthusiastically too - now. I’ve had guys sort of lick around my ass before, maybe roll their tongues around a little bit inside. But it seldom seemed like many of them were …how to say? … fully committed.

Just yesterday, however, I spent the day with a gold-medal Olympic rimmer. And silver and bronze, also. This was not mere commitment. This was a super-power.

It set a high bar for you fellas to reach - but I really hope you’ll try.

(Hmmm. Maybe we need a BreedingZone Olympicsimagine the categories!)

Edited by BBArchangel
  • Like 4
  • Piggy 2

I do, but I still find it strange when a guy starts eating me out when, in addition to cum, I have lube up my arse. It's happened to me a few times on the sauna this year. I guess next time it happens I'll just relax and let him go for it.