How many here like to be rimmed?

I love rimming... both giving and receiving. I'm a good bit older than most here and was in my late 20's the first time I experienced this. I remember thinking that I never wanted it to end as my eyes rolled into the back of my head 🙂 I was probably not the freshest down there at the time but I didn't care 🙂

For those that have never experienced a good rimming I'd say don't knock it until you've tried it.... and remember it's polite to return the favour.

• Piggy 2

On 7/21/2022 at 4:31 PM, partying.hard said:

Gentlemen, I’m happy to remind you that I have won a gold medal 🥇 at every Wolrdwide International 7-continents Rimming Contest during the last 23 years.  Many competitors have tried to unseat me … and seed me … but no one has come close.  

Seriously, it’s my favorite thing to do - and I’m damned good at it.  I don’t just lick the crack and hole.  That’s only the start.  My duty when I eat your ass is to slowly open you up and get you to relax. Whether it’s with my tongue, my fingers, my dick, toys or a speculum, I want your hole to open up and relax.  I want your lips to get swollen and puffy. I want to snake my my tongue into your hole, I want to reach the pink inside of your ass.  I want to be able to flick the tip of my tongue and reach nerve endings you never realized you had. I don’t want to just simply make your eyes roll back in your head; I want your eyes to spin while I am servicing your ass.

And then … I’ll climb on top and fuck you!

Um, that made my bottom juicy just reading this!

• 3 weeks later...