BlackDude

Most of us Gen Xers were lied to. I know I was

I was told all the action was “online now”

I was told you had to have chemistry with a guy before fucking

I was told I had to look like an underwear model

Personally, I was told I should settle for being the “black friend”

I was told being A-Sexual was a thing

I was told I should wait til a guy was past his prime 

I was told I should suppress my sexual desires to make straight people comfortable. 

I was told friends don’t fuck

I was laughed at for cruising 

I was told Treasure Island was fantasy 

I was told _____ guys just don’t like black men

I was told by mediocre guys i should be Greatful for their presence 

Then this summer came. And I seen you young men were friendly. And most importantly fucking. Out in the open, raw, uninhibited. Big, short, tall, fat, fit and all. No chit chat. No games. No oral only.” No “saving it for later.” No pretend girlfriend at home. Just raw breeding. You know what you want and you go for it. Shamelessly. 

You’ve reassured me everything I thought was true is. And I’ve had a blast doing it. Thank You.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

You're welcome. I don't speak for all millennials, just myself (I guess I am one), but I'm glad we could help to free you from the things you were told to believe. We just don't buy into crap just because someone says so. We think for ourselves and make up our own minds. We don't accept things just because "that's how it's always been done". That's BS frankly and a weak excuse. No one should be laughed at or made fun of for wanting what they want sexually.

• Like 2

"we were been told" also that the ass is an exit-only hole and so we believed... Till we experimented otherwise.

We were been told that to avoid HIV it's needed to play just with one person - "the love of your life"

Too bad that I followed this path but the so-called "mr. right" at that time, was the one to poz me after cheating continuously; and so it has been for many, many other people even straight, married ones.

I personally believe in sex education and also in all the matter of safer sex; there are condoms, there is PrEP and so on, but above all I believe in education in general but the condition is one: education has to provide information, not judgements. Awareness, not fear. Making people feel they're wrong, is the right way to guide them to self-denial or even self-destruction. 

I have learnt at 44 years old not to judge myself and to really embrace who I am, and I'm really proud to see younger people being themselves without caring about whatever around them.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, BlackDude said:

Most of us Gen Xers were lied to. I know I was

I was told all the action was “online now”

I was told you had to have chemistry with a guy before fucking

I was told I had to look like an underwear model

Personally, I was told I should settle for being the “black friend”

I was told being A-Sexual was a thing

I was told I should wait til a guy was past his prime 

I was told I should suppress my sexual desires to make straight people comfortable. 

I was told friends don’t fuck

I was laughed at for cruising 

I was told Treasure Island was fantasy 

I was told _____ guys just don’t like black men

I was told by mediocre guys i should be Greatful for their presence 

Then this summer came. And I seen you young men were friendly. And most importantly fucking. Out in the open, raw, uninhibited. Big, short, tall, fat, fit and all. No chit chat. No games. No oral only.” No “saving it for later.” No pretend girlfriend at home. Just raw breeding. You know what you want and you go for it. Shamelessly. 

You’ve reassured me everything I thought was true is. And I’ve had a blast doing it. Thank You.

Who told you all this crap?

You mean they have double standards? Or don't practise what they have been preaching? Or they let their cock/ass take over their lives (sometimes}?
Sounds like they are as complicated and confused about being human as every previous generation!