Outdoor Fucking With Audience

I've been chatting with a fellow who has fucked me BB in the past.  Since then my son has moved in with me so I can't host any more.  However, this top likes outdoor sex and suggested two cruising sites where there's a good chance of other guys seeing us and watching.  The thought of one or more other guys watching is a huge turn on for me and I sort of hope one of those "lookers" wants to be a "fucker".  I told my top friend that he can use his judgement to offer my ass to another after he breeds me.  And he's agreed to fuck me a second time if one of the new guys fucks me.  I trust my top friend but have mixed feelings about a stranger fucking me bareback without any input on my part.  But I can't stop thinking about this and it's a huge turn-on.  Is theer anyone else who has been in this position or been taken this way?  Please tell me about it and/or give me some tips or advice.  

21 minutes ago, takemeuseme said:

I've been chatting with a fellow who has fucked me BB in the past.  Since then my son has moved in with me so I can't host any more.  However, this top likes outdoor sex and suggested two cruising sites where there's a good chance of other guys seeing us and watching.  The thought of one or more other guys watching is a huge turn on for me and I sort of hope one of those "lookers" wants to be a "fucker".  I told my top friend that he can use his judgement to offer my ass to another after he breeds me.  And he's agreed to fuck me a second time if one of the new guys fucks me.  I trust my top friend but have mixed feelings about a stranger fucking me bareback without any input on my part.  But I can't stop thinking about this and it's a huge turn-on.  Is theer anyone else who has been in this position or been taken this way?  Please tell me about it and/or give me some tips or advice.  

Are you concerned about contracting something, or are you referring more to whether or not you fancy any of the other guys?

I'm fully versatile, but I love fucking outdoors with an audience and have no issue with inviting others to join in. Personally the only limitation I have is that it needs to be fairly deep into a cruising area where the only people who will come across you fucking are those that would enjoy seeing it and might be willing to join in. I love group scenes even more than one on one. I won't do it in place where families or law enforcement might stumble across us. I enjoy being an exhibitionist, but do not fetishize getting caught in a bad way which seems to be a thing for some men.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3

I love public sex and also avoid areas where we might get caught by law enforcement, but I've also done a lot of public that isn't obvious to others, like getting fucked on a balcony, or blowing a guy while he hangs over the balcony and me on my knees. Have also had sex in public bathrooms, changing rooms at the mall and have had men invite me to their offices with me pretending to be a client. I had one attorney who would have me schedule consultation meetings with him thru his secretary and he'd fuck me when I got there. Had another man have me come in and meet with him as a potential vendor and he fucked me in his conference room. I've also blown guys in their work bathrooms. It's all great fun, just be careful enough not to get caught by anyone who could create problems. I've been caught before but mostly by unsuspecting people, not by law enforcement.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 2

44 minutes ago, takemeuseme said:

Wish i could leave a reaction 🤬🤬

Love it when there is on-lookers. There was a great cruising path at a park in NJ. I have had a couple of hookups there. One of the times I met a top there and he had me bent over a down tree just off the path and when he finished i felt someone else enter. He saw us and was watching us and when my top finished he jumped in.. it was hot knowing someone got hot watching !

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, VersGuyAnon said:

Are you concerned about contracting something, or are you referring more to whether or not you fancy any of the other guys?

A little about both.  I prefer to screen a guy as possible but this would be something new for me.  Maybe thats why it's so exciting.

23 minutes ago, NWUSHorny said:

I'm fully versatile, but I love fucking outdoors with an audience and have no issue with inviting others to join in. Personally the only limitation I have is that it needs to be fairly deep into a cruising area where the only people who will come across you fucking are those that would enjoy seeing it and might be willing to join in. I love group scenes even more than one on one. I won't do it in place where families or law enforcement might stumble across us. I enjoy being an exhibitionist, but do not fetishize getting caught in a bad way which seems to be a thing for some men.

One place would allow us to go deep in the woods where only guys cruising will go.  No families.  The other place is more open, a parking area really, and the line of sight is 100 years or so which gives plenty of time to pull up the pants.  But I do agree with your concerns about families, LE, etc.

13 minutes ago, Njn0mc said:

Wish i could leave a reaction 🤬🤬

Love it when there is on-lookers. There was a great cruising path at a park in NJ. I have had a couple of hookups there. One of the times I met a top there and he had me bent over a down tree just off the path and when he finished i felt someone else enter. He saw us and was watching us and when my top finished he jumped in.. it was hot knowing someone got hot watching !

I would love something like that!

16 minutes ago, Close2MyBro said:

I love public sex and also avoid areas where we might get caught by law enforcement, but I've also done a lot of public that isn't obvious to others, like getting fucked on a balcony, or blowing a guy while he hangs over the balcony and me on my knees. Have also had sex in public bathrooms, changing rooms at the mall and have had men invite me to their offices with me pretending to be a client. I had one attorney who would have me schedule consultation meetings with him thru his secretary and he'd fuck me when I got there. Had another man have me come in and meet with him as a potential vendor and he fucked me in his conference room. I've also blown guys in their work bathrooms. It's all great fun, just be careful enough not to get caught by anyone who could create problems. I've been caught before but mostly by unsuspecting people, not by law enforcement.

I was getting fucked by a doctor in his office.  It was very safe but very exciting!

I've fucked and been fucked outdoors in cruising grounds. It's fukkin hot. I always went with a buddy to get started and then I'd go with the flow. One of the best sessions saw me bent over a tree trunk with my buddy riding my ass. I was turned on listening to the comments from other men "he's fukkin loving getting his ass plowed" "he moans like a pig" and to my buddy - "shoot your fukkin load up his hole" and "I'm gunna breed him after you" Soon as my buddy loaded me and pulled out another anon cock was shoved up my hole.  I served 4 men that night.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 3

54 minutes ago, takemeuseme said:

A little about both.  I prefer to screen a guy as possible but this would be something new for me.  Maybe thats why it's so exciting.

Until early this year, I would always want to see the guy first, especially if being fucked. That all changed at the beginning of this year and I'm really glad I did! Obviously everything going on at the moment is an issue, but I'm very glad I decided to become a cumdump.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

For me, you’re describing a point on my own journey as a cumdump.

There was a point when I knew I wanted to take cock and cum — any cock and cum — but still felt as though I should have the choice and “select” who I “let” fuck and breed me.  This was a disconnect. I was clearly transforming into a true cumdump — with no restrictions on who fucked and flooded my hole — but was apprehensive of what that really meant in action.

Was I really going to take cock loads from nasty or ugly men? much older men? dirty, smelly men who I encountered on the street or at the park? Strangers from the web or a hookup app? Was I really going to accept any cock from any man and willingly serve up my cunt?  

For me, the answer was yes. I became a total slut — Uninterested in who was fucking me, and interested only in providing men with a pleasurable hole from them to fuck and fill with cum.  In the woods at night, at the bathhouse, through an ABS gloryhole, ass up and blindfolded in a hotel room — my hole was available to anyone with a hard cock and balls full of cum. 

What about my self respect? What about standards?  I derive pleasure and take pride in being reduced to a warm wet hole for strangers to dump in. Knowing that I am a tool — an instrument of pleasure — to be used as a receptacle for others’ cum is my highest purpose. What matters is that I am used and any man — however gross or unattractive — who wants to use me can do so and I will be grateful for his seed. 

My transformation she got happen overnight. It was a gradual lowering of standards and expectations — a tearing down of the notion that my preferences or choices mattered. At first it was guys with a few extra pounds, or outside my age preference. Then it was chubs, 60 and 70 year olds, married men, homeless guys, guys with tiny dicks, etc. At last it was anyone. Finally I no longer cared. And only then was I able to fulfill my highest purpose. Only then did I feel like my truest self. 

You may never take this journey, or your journey may be a different one. But if you take that first step and allow another top to whore you out to a stranger, you may just find yourself becoming a cumdump like me. Good luck, whatever journey you take. 

I think you should let men use your holes in public and get as many loads as you can. But I suspect 90% of us on this site are biased towards that haha. I’ve had a fwb fuck me at a cruisey nude beach with a few onlookers and it was a great experience. No one ended up joining in during but once it was done I was able to get some loads others later on and I suspect it’s because they may have saw me being a slut beforehand so knew I was interested.

I’m with you in that giving up your hole to just about anyone can be exciting but scary. It’s funny because I’ve been in a sling at a bathhouse before while blind folded and took whatever cocks came my way and thought it was the best sex experience I’ve had. So I know I like anon loads and didn’t care about looks. But I suspect if I knew what some of the men looked like I would have been less comfortable. In any case, you can always say no whenever you want. I say chat with your buddy beforehand about any hard stops and then go for it. 

Who knows, once you get that first load you may become an insatiable cum dump hungry for more 🙂

Edited by Elkling
  • Like 2