Kissing

Bottom Jim

5 minutes ago, sleazebot said:

All of that & piss too 😜

I’ve never really been into piss. Can’t say I’ve ever done ws.  One guy from Russia though used to chat on scruff with me, and he was the only one who ever made it sound remotely hot.  He framed it really romantically, like bathing in the warmth of another man. Still not for me I dint think, but I dint know, I probably would have tried it with him if we’d ever met. 

• 1 year later...
On 8/12/2022 at 5:19 PM, Bottom Jim said:

I have a top who loves to kiss. When I meet him at the door he kisses with an open mouth. Tongue in my mouth. When we get to the bed he strips and starts kissing again. After sucking both ways he puts a pillow under my ass. He starts kissing again. He still kisses as he unloads his huge load deep in my ass. This happened Thursday I have to admit. It was hot.
Any other bottoms like this 

Who doesn't love kissing, when someone is kissing you, it means he really into you. 

When two guys who love/care for/enjoy all facets of each other's lives are together, I understand that.  To me, however, kissing is for lovers, if one is lucky enough to have one.  I don't mean the "peck-on-the-cheek" type, I mean the deep sharing that guys that love each other experience. 

Short of that, the only excuse I can think of for kissing a guy is if he's just sucked a Cock off. 

• Upvote 2

On 8/12/2022 at 3:19 PM, Bottom Jim said:

I have a top who loves to kiss. When I meet him at the door he kisses with an open mouth. Tongue in my mouth. When we get to the bed he strips and starts kissing again. After sucking both ways he puts a pillow under my ass. He starts kissing again. He still kisses as he unloads his huge load deep in my ass. This happened Thursday I have to admit. It was hot.

It’s a big part of getting fucked for me - love a guy who is a good passionate kisser.  Me on my back his tongue down my throat and cock deep inside my guts - can’t be beaten.

• Like 1

Kissing for me is always enjoyable.  Depending on the kiss, as part of cum swapping, as example, that can get me hard.  After ATM, I enjoy also kissing, as there's a taste to his mouth and saliva.  Piss play is same, kissing after can be hot as fuck.   

• Like 1

On 8/12/2022 at 10:19 AM, Bottom Jim said:

For me kissing is a must.  It hits all the right buttons and sets me up for a great fuck session. Open mouth, tongue play, tongue sucking all makes me putty for my top. The frosting on the cake is kissing me while he is inside of me and even better if when he unloads. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Kissing and hugging is a great starter for me sometimes. Some guys like to start out kissing when we first meet, and after a few minutes reaching down and feeling their cock getting hard while still in their clothes, then while still kissing. lowering his pants to get my hands around his excited cock to start the end game of getting it in my ass.

• Upvote 1

I love kissing and it's absolutely necessary for a hot encounter. For the same reason I love bareback, I love kissing. Intimacy. Kissing as part of foreplay gets me hard and ready for fucking.  The hottest kissing involves snowballing cum. If a guy swallows my cum I want him to kiss me so I can taste it. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1