Kissing

Bottom Jim

I have a top who loves to kiss. When I meet him at the door he kisses with an open mouth. Tongue in my mouth. When we get to the bed he strips and starts kissing again. After sucking both ways he puts a pillow under my ass. He starts kissing again. He still kisses as he unloads his huge load deep in my ass. This happened Thursday I have to admit. It was hot.
Any other bottoms like this 

• Like 8
  • Upvote 2

Depends on the guy and how into them I am. I'm not that experienced but already had one guy I just wasn't into fuck me, the cock was good but I was just too involved in trying to make him and myself cum lol... 

That said, if I'm a little spun I generally don't care what does in my mouth so I shouldn't really complain lol.

But yeah, deep kissing whilst being pinned down/fucked deep is my weakness usually 😜

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bottom Jim said:

I have a top who loves to kiss. When I meet him at the door he kisses with an open mouth. Tongue in my mouth. When we get to the bed he strips and starts kissing again. After sucking both ways he puts a pillow under my ass. He starts kissing again. He still kisses as he unloads his huge load deep in my ass. This happened Thursday I have to admit. It was hot.
Any other bottoms like this 

Just how I like it too!

• Like 1

I don’t mind which party initiates, but passionate kissing is for me a fundamental requirement for any successful activity.

Doubtless controversially, I would have to state a strong preference for smoke kissing or swopping at the same time 😈

• Like 8

Absolutely MAN-datory for me. Had a twink over one time. We started kissing and didn't stop for nearly two hours. I asked him if he wanted to cum with me while I jacked off, still kissing of course, he said, I already came twice, lol. My face was so raw.

• Like 3

Kissing or not is 100% the Top's choice. If he wants to kiss, i give Him a really good snog. And usually i really enjoy it. But i would never initiate it. But pit worship, toe sucking, rimming, cock swallowing... that's different. i definitely initiate those, when i get the chance.

I’m weird. I’m not into kissing masculine men. I would suck their cocks but not kiss. I have no problem kissing fem men, females or shemales. 
With that said I have kissed masculine men that was fucking me and insisted on kissing. But it’s not my thing. 

Weird. 

1 hour ago, bluedragon said:

I still can't quite get over guys who want me to put my bare dick inside them and shoot my load up their arse but literally flinch if you try and kiss them.

But hey, I'll work around it.

It’s because kissing is a lot more personal. And some people don’t really have that kind of chemistry with many people but still are horny and want to have sex.  Kissing to some isn’t just another move, it’s a connection, it’s communication and most people are stupid. I’d rather not know you’re dumb if I am horny. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2