Cunt: pre-loaded or dry?

sleazebot

Sliding in a cum hole that is my thing too. Before funking I always ask if I am the first in that day.. if not , how many where is that day. It is for me mind blowing horny to know/feel my cock slide in a warm and cum smelly ass. To know that other dirty, smelly cocks have just in that ass. 

To smell the cum combined with a musky ass smell makes it very animal like... just having sex to unload.

The more cum the better so that my whole crotch gets sticky, smelly and covered.

I have had the experience a few times at a cruising area (Lake) in the sommer when I was sunbathing lying on my back that there where cock craving bottoms cruising around looking for cum loads. They just asked me if they could pleasure and use my cock for a while. And when I said yes... the moment that my cock was hard they pinned there ass over my cock. They let my cock slide to the max in there pussy ass...... and fucked the cum out of it.  There asses where fully creamed up with cum that ran out over my cock covering my pubic bon and making one sticky mess. I did not had to do anything just lie still and let it happen. And after beeing filled with my cum and stepping away from my cock a big blob of cum came poring out.

Edited by Cream4u
  • Like 2
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1

On 8/14/2022 at 2:05 AM, over8nycbk said:

pre load ideally 2 for lube sake but one large load is great. more the better but the bottom needs to understand how milk and massage cock with excellent pussy control. @fatbottom Silicone lube and real cum feel very different and have a different consistency. water based lube might be close but it doesn't have the creaminess of real cum and our ccocks can feel it. also if someone just puts lube up his as and i slide in think he's been pre loaded....his ass will feel like he hasnt been fucked....it wont be relaxed loose beat up a little but still hungry. if i see pussy lips that always a good sign.  i still use spit with pre load but bottoms when really horny get wet down there anyway....another favorite....already make ass lube so hungry for cock. you got a nice fat ass man.

This is some great input (so to speak). i love an experienced Man who can discern a "relaxed loose beat up a little" hole. 

As a receiving bottom, i wanna have some form of lube, be it cum, spit or lube.  Of course, the best is cum.  Regardless of what one may have read, a hole can be permanently changed. At least, mine sure is. It's changed to more of a receptive organ than a retentive one. i still have full control of retention, even fluids when a Man pisses in me, but i have to make effort because it's not just automatically retentive as it was when i was less used and opened. 

One thing has not changed though, and that is how friction feels. i will receive a Mans cock however He puts it in, but i don't enjoy dry. i do love when a Top loves to eat a hole first, that opens me and makes me more pussy-like. Not all guys know about lube (again, any kind) and how wetness can affect a bottoms hole making it more of an organ to receive Their cock.  i can tell when a Top is more experienced because He knows how to prep and manipulate the hole He is going to breed.

Re the  "relaxed loose beat up" comment. Fucking perfect description and tone for me.  One of the things that happens when i have taken multiple cocks and loads close together is my hole swells inside, but at the same time is more opened. It takes fewer cocks to get that affect at this point in my life. One good fuck leave my hole swollen and with pussy lips... and, usually, hungry. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

I love to make the pig get my cock as wet as he can by cucking me, its all the lube he's gonna get.

I of course will fuck in a preloaded hole.

What I really love is to get my hand and cock in there and jerk off in the pig and fist my poz load deeper in him.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, ctpozpig said:

I love to make the pig get my cock as wet as he can by cucking me, its all the lube he's gonna get.

I of course will fuck in a preloaded hole.

What I really love is to get my hand and cock in there and jerk off in the pig and fist my poz load deeper in him.

Woof! 

I prefer getting flooded until cum leaks out. Then guys can breed me with it

On 8/16/2022 at 2:21 PM, Cream4u said:

Sliding in a cum hole that is my thing too. Before funking I always ask if I am the first in that day.. if not , how many where is that day. It is for me mind blowing horny to know/feel my cock slide in a warm and cum smelly ass. To know that other dirty, smelly cocks have just in that ass. 

To smell the cum combined with a musky ass smell makes it very animal like... just having sex to unload.

The more cum the better so that my whole crotch gets sticky, smelly and covered.

I have had the experience a few times at a cruising area (Lake) in the sommer when I was sunbathing lying on my back that there where cock craving bottoms cruising around looking for cum loads. They just asked me if they could pleasure and use my cock for a while. And when I said yes... the moment that my cock was hard they pinned there ass over my cock. They let my cock slide to the max in there pussy ass...... and fucked the cum out of it.  There asses where fully creamed up with cum that ran out over my cock covering my pubic bon and making one sticky mess. I did not had to do anything just lie still and let it happen. And after beeing filled with my cum and stepping away from my cock a big blob of cum came poring out.

That sounds fucking hot. Which lake?! 🙂

On 8/16/2022 at 1:23 PM, myDNA4u said:

I totally agree.  There's nothing hotter than finding a cumdump with an ass loaded up with cum from multiple guys,  the more the better.  

If anyone in London wants to find EXACTLY that, then swing by on Friday 2nd Sept.  A LOT of horny breeders gonna be filling this ass 😋

well I’m a total pussyboy cumdumpster bottom but when I ask guys how they want me to show up for a pump n dump they usually prefer my hole preloaded with cum. which works out for me cause I’m usually loaded with jizz. x-cumbum3.jpg.d18884df6ca78cf1fbfd47a5eb707a12.jpgdisgustingass.jpg.fa3d199bb64b7359cbcab0c0350a8bf8.jpgstraight guys are more likely to request a clean, unloaded fuckhole to use. on the rare occasion that I top I prefer an absolute swamp of a cumhole full of HOT fresh cum

On 8/16/2022 at 1:23 PM, myDNA4u said:

I totally agree.  There's nothing hotter than finding a cumdump with an ass loaded up with cum from multiple guys,  the more the better.  

Mmm gonna be one of those in St Giles hotel in London in 2 weeks time.  Around 50 guys up for dumping their loads so far and counting 😜

• Like 1

• 4 months later...