Welcome to Melbourne

Chapter 5

This time David jumps on to the bed next to me and makes out with me while George and James make out at the end of the bed. “My turn” says David and he rolls me on top of him as we kiss and says, “take a seat pig”. I lower myself on to his long cock and it slides in easily, but deep. James come around and lowers his arse on to David’s mouth for a good rimming and instructs me to keep it warm till his go. And I begin to give him a nice wet head job. As I do I feel George at my arse again. He only says, “just like taking a band aid off, nice and quick” and he shoves his thick cock in next to David’s cock and I feel a shot of pain and I am certain there are more rips than last night. But this time I adjust much faster. In no time George is fucking me roughly with his cock rubbing up against David’s cock. No words are spoken, just groans from everyone as they do their job. I am so turned on by this point I cum hands-free all-over David’s gorgeous blonde treasure trail matting it with cum. Again, George almost shouts, “Fuck!” And I feel the first load flooding my insides and coating his and David’s cock. I hear David say, “oh Jesus” and feel more seed being deposited in me. James lifts of David and moves to my side and David says, “fuck you are right. When he cums his arse literally grabs your cock and almost sucks it in. No way I can hold off cumming when that happens.”

As usual, George is still hard, and David slides out of me semi hard. Without George taking his cock out, James replaces David under me and in no time his cock is in my cummy hole next to Georges’ cock and George starts up fucking again. David moves in front of me and tells me to clean his cock and I do as I am told as James takes his turn. As before James and George go longer this time and to my surprise it is George giving me his second load first. But this tips James over and shortly after James is flooding my hole with his toxic seed too. They both pull out and I feel seed dripping down my legs and in no time, David is between my legs licking up anything that drips out. “Don’t want to waste a drop” he says. Once he cleans it all up, George says, “right quick break. It’s going to be a long night”. They all get up and I look at George, “no plug?”.

George, “Nah, you don’t need it with us rubbing all that toxic seed into the tears. Besides, we need to let David enjoy the overflow right” and I am told to get my jeans back on and we all step out on the balcony for a drink and smoke.

The next half an hour is relaxed chatting and kissing in between as we all enjoy a few beers and smokes. As George said, we need to pace ourselves. I feel a bit over dressed in my jeans and singlet, but the jeans help catch anything that leaks out a bit. The time we relax between the fucks is almost electric and yet so sensual. They make me feel like something very special to them, and I guess I am.

David then pipes up, “fuck I need to piss”. And the others chime in saying the same. I am sitting on the chair having a smoke and with no warning they all just start pissing all over me. They put out my smoke there is so much piss. David finishes pissing first is straight down to kiss me while the others are still pissing on me. Catching some of it himself he spits it straight into my mouth and we kiss and swallow it all. David is rock hard again by this time and the others are boning up. David lifts me out of the chair and pulls my jeans down to my knees, but not pulling them off. Just enough to expose my hole, and sits down and just drops me on his cock with my back to him. He lets the back of the chair down halfway which just provides the perfect angle, and no sooner is his cock in me George is pushing ack inside me next to his cock. I am loose now, and it doesn’t hurt at all. James is more passionate now and is leaning in and kissing me and making out with me and David and George are fucking me. James starts to jack my cock as he kisses me, and I am fucked.

“I can assure you babe, looking at your wrecked hole, you are one of us now. There is not turning back now.” I reach up and I start to put my hand on his biohazard tattoo in recognition of what is happening and as I do I explode a load all over my chest as I keep my hand on the tattoo. Again, my arse tightens around the cocks and this time David loses it first. “Fuck me dead, how does he do that” and he lets out a roar and grunt and I feel my arse getting more and more slicker. I reach up to George’s tattoo and massage it under his hairy chest and say, “I’m one of you now” and George follows suit with a grunt and growl and again my arse is just flooded with seed. I am massaging his tattoo in respect, and he inseminates me with his poz babies.

As they pull out, I have cum dripping down both legs now and David lifts me up and puts me on the table and in true fashion licks it all up till my legs and arse are clean. Following on with sharing every drop in kisses between me and the others. I look at James who is rock hard and looks like he is about to explode as if to say, “come on mate”. He leans in and kisses me and says, “this one is for David”, and stands up and shoot his load all over my face. David kisses James and says thanks, and then leans over and slowly licks it all up and feeds it to me in kisses until it is all done.

The night is a repeat of more loads, being double fucked a few more times with me snuggled into David’s blonde hairy chest with George behind me and James behind David. We wake up in a completely different mix, but in the morning all three of them fuck me one last time and each pump one last morning load in me. We all go for breakfast and the rest of the Sunday is spent chatting and watching movies. Come Sunday night James and George have left, and David stays behind to have a shower. After he comes out from the shower, he says he would like to take me to dinner and takes me to a nice restaurant for what seems like a very romantic dinner/meal. We talk a lot about his life and there feels like a real connection beyond the fucking. He tells me the conversion can be easy for some, and traumatic for others and says he wants to be around in case it is the later to look after me if I need it. He also offers to be my personal trainer for free.

I get a call from James on the Friday to see how I am, and I say David has been here most of the week and he is surprised. “I thought you two might hit it off.” He says it is ok if David keeps fucking me as he is part of the family, so it keeps it in the family. David ends up spending most nights the following couple of weeks and true to form, around the end of the second week I come down with a mild cold. I think nothing of it as is quite mild, but David says it is probably the right time. He suggests going to his doctor and offers to come with me. The last few weeks have been nothing like my conversion weekend with the three guys. David I are becoming very close, and the sex is much more sensual.

We go to the doctor and David comes with me. The doctor greats David with a more than casual hug and shakes my hand and asks how David is. The doctor is a tall, slim 30 something hottie. I can see why David goes to him. David explains that I have not been well, and he thinks it might be “the bug”. The doctor looks at David and grins, “is this your doing if it is?” David confirms with “yeah, me and the boys. He is the perfect pig bottom and was begging for our DNA, so we gave him what he wanted.” But he then grabs my hand and leans in and kisses me and says, “but I think for me, it may be a little more now”. The doctor does an instant test. After a 15 minute the doctor comes back in, and I swear I can see an bulge in his pants. He sits down opposite me and very close and puts his hand on my knee and says, “welcome to the family. I believe I have good news for you. You are pregnant.” David instantly leans and kisses me passionately and says, “and we know it is mine too”. The doctor then slowly moves his hand up to my growing crotch, and says, “then I guess it is our baby, right?”. David looks at him and smiles and nods a yes. The doctor leans in and kisses me and says “when you are feeling better, I think it would be good for me to come over to do a full physical for you. Complimentary of course.”

• Like 15
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 9
  • Thanks 1

On 8/17/2022 at 12:22 AM, Talurim said:

So, I got lucky and got a job in Melbourne, Australia. I have been stuck in the outback for the last 3 years and it has pretty much been a sex drought. Due to the sex drought, I have not been taking PrEP and plan to restart when I get to Melbourne.

I got to talking to this hot got online who was exactly my type. Beard, hairy body, over 6’ tall and loves to fuck. Said he had some local fuck buddies too, so I thought this would be a grate opportunity to make up for lost time.

Me, average build, naturally smooth, all of 5’7”, and 5 years ago I embraced my pig side and had the word pig tattooed on one arse cheek and the picture of a pig on the other. It would be clear to all that fucked me that I am a total pig.

I get down there and all I have in my new apartment is a kitchen table with no chairs and a bed and mattress, but I am horny as hell and my original plans of waiting till I start prep again go right out the window and my new mate was keen to come over and meet for the first time. So, I thought, let’s do this.

Friday night and my mate turns up and I am a bit nervous as I am a bit self-conscious as he is my type. No sooner is he in the door and I am pinned to the wall and his mouth is on mine and his tongue is so deep in my mouth I almost struggle to breath. He is so much bigger and taller than me, and I am pinned to the wall by his amazing big body. I am suddenly assured that there is a connection there. By this time, I can feel his 8-inch cock is rock hard in his pants.

After kissing non-stop for about 5 minutes, we come up for air and he just stares into my eyes and kisses me gently and affectionately a couple of times. “You are so hot” is all he says, and his tongue is back down my throat.

He picks me up and I wrap me legs around his waste as he does, and he says “bedroom”. I point and he carries me into the bedroom and throws me on the bed. As soon as he does, he is taking off his clothes. “Dinner later, I need to be in you first – haven’t cum in 5 days and I need to release a load”.

I quickly start to get undressed, and he says “No!” I stop and look at him as he is naked now. “Get up here, that’s my job”. I comply and he spins me around and kisses my neck passionately as he undressed me. His cock is leaking large amounts of precum and getting all over the back of my jeans. After he pulls down my jeans to find me in jocks, I feel his cock rubbing against my back and sliding around in his wet precum (he is that tall).

“Hmm this won’t work”. He turns me around, kisses me deeply again and his wet cock is rubbing against my stomach. He picks me up again and take me to the kitchen table and lays me on my back and lifts my legs against his chest. My feet just reach his shoulders. Standing there, his cock is perfectly aligned with my hole. “Perfect” is all he says. He then kneels and rims me like I have never been rimed before. It goes without saying how good it is to be rimmed by a guy with a beard! He rims me for all of 5 minutes and is moaning as he does. I feel his tongue penetrate past the first barrier a few times and I am moaning as well. He stops and spits on my hole a few times and stands up. “Fuck I can’t hold off anymore” and with no hesitation he slides right in balls deep in one go and holds it there for a few seconds to allow me to adjust. He lets out a loud groan and moan as he does and all I get is “Perfect”

Balls deep inside me and slowly fucking to start he leans over and kisses me and then “sorry mate, I really need to nut. Promise to give you another after dinner, but my balls are so full they fucking hurt”. I look him in the eyes and say, “Good, cause my arse is hungry and it needs to be fed. Don’t you fucking pull out” He smiles from ear to ear and says, “I never pull-out babe”. And he is fucking me like I have never been fucked before.  

He only last 4-5 minutes before I hear, “Oh shit, here it comes” and he slams balls deep in me like he thinks the deeper he is inside me the more he can breed me. I can feel the ropes of seed hitting my insides and he is grunting and groaning as he floods my insides with his seed. I can feel his legs shaking as he impregnates me, and it is clearly a huge load.

After about 3 minutes I can feel him going soft and I feel his cock pop out of my hole. I don’t lose a drop. He lifts me off the table and says, “that’s so much better. Plenty more where that came from, but how about dinner”. We kiss and get dressed and we go to a restaurant for dinner. Me full of his seed.

Over dinner we chat, touching feet under the table and hands every chance we get. I just want to be in physical contact with him all the time. We talk about shit and then I mention I plan to go back on prep in the next week or so. He goes silent and there is a look of sadness or terror in his eyes. I ask what the problem is.

“Babe, I am poz and haven’t been on meds for 3 months now. I thought you were on prep already”.

He is clearly upset at what has just happened. I grab his hand and say, “mate, don’t worry. I’ll take your seed any day and any way. In fact, I just got an instant hard on when you said that.”

“Really?” he says. “You sure?”.

“Let me reassure you.” I say.

Without another word I grab his hand and take him to the bathroom and take him into a stall. I drop to my knees and release his cock and it is already half hard. Within seconds he is rock hard again. I get him to sit on the toilet seat and I straddle him and lower myself on to his cock in one motion and begin kissing him quietly. I feel the wetness of his first load.

“You know how much it is ok? I want more and I want it now.”

I gyrate and ride him quietly and feel some of his first load leaking out around his cock. His eyes begin to roll back, and I feel another huge load flooding my insides.

As he slowly goes soft, I kiss him, “that’s how much it is ok for me”. I stand up and pull my pants up and head back to our table. He follows a minute later. And we enjoy dessert. His demeanour has now changed back to a combination of passion, and lust from terror. It is clear that I am ok with it 😊

As we talk more, I ask if he has plans for the weekend and he doesn’t. “Good. Stay the weekend and make sure you do the job properly. If I am going to be knocked up by someone, I want it to be you”.

Just before we are about to leave, I say “just one slight problem, there is a bit of a wet patch back there. That was a lot of cum”. He says, “I got it covered”. And we get up and the entire walk home he has his hand covering my arse.

More to follow.

What a great start! Thanks 

• Thanks 1

Chapter 6

I go home with David and am happy with how things have turned out. David sticks around for the next week. He shows no sign of leaving. He fucks me every chance he can get. Not what I was expecting of my move to Melbourne. I am expecting things to calm down a bit now. I mean, the boys spent the weekend with me with one goal. To poz me with their own strain, and this has been achieved. I am sitting at home on the balcony enjoying a drink and smoke with David. And I say, “I guess this is it. Job done and I must say – well done lol”.

“What do you mean?” says David.

“Well, you guys have been great, and you have been amazing to stick around and look after me too. But I guess this is it for you guys. We catch up every now and then or something?”

“Babe! I have been so happy fucking around with the boys and I love it, but I must admit, the last few weeks since we knocked you have been equally as much fun. I was hoping you enjoyed having me around too. I was kind of hoping to make it something more permanent. If you wanted too.” David says.

David is everything I dream about in a guy and physically I still get hard just looking at him. But I always considered this more of an arrangement that was going to end. It usually does for me. I am not the kind of guy that someone like David sticks around for.

“Which brings me to another topic. Our weekend together was as much fun for us as it obviously was for you. Yeah, we were fucking you with a goal. And we achieved that goal. Doesn’t mean we can’t have more goals and keep doing it. I know the others have been asking about the next time. They were just giving you and I some time together.”

“Really?” I say surprised.

“Babe, let me be honest with you and I hope this doesn’t offend you. I am glad you are part of our little family now. But after the past few weeks, I was hoping you would consider making me a much closer family member than the others. Maybe your boyfriend to start? But on one condition. I know you are a pig bottom and one of the best I have ever fucked. I am also a very horny pig top. I wandered if you would consider being my pig bottom, but open to letting me share your pig hole for others. But I promise it will always be my load last in and me you fall asleep with at the end of the night. Oh, sorry, and occasionally James and George. Four of us falling asleep and waking up together was hot. I wanna do that again.”

Just as he finishes that the intercom rings. I forgot the doctor was doing a house call as he promised.

“I think you will like these house calls. I do”

The doctor comes in and greats David a lot more intimately than in the surgery. It is a full-on crotch grinding hug and tongue deep kiss. He is in tight jeans and casual shirt this time. He turns to me.

“So how you been feeling?” And walks over to me and I get the very same greeting. Only by now I am rock hard in my jeans and so is the doctor. He does all the usual doctor stuff and then says, “I want to make sure everything is good below for you now that you are part of the family. And yeah, in case you are wondering, George is the one that knocked me up. In the surgery to be precise lol. I am usually a top, but you have seen George, you know what he looks like. I got so carried away I just had to have him inside me. So, for me, it wasn’t planned like you, but I am grateful to have his babies in me.”

I respond, “I never really had a close family growing up, so this is nice.”

“Ok, get your gear off and lay on your back on the kitchen table so I can have a look.”

I do as he says and he puts some lube on his finger and with complete ease he is knuckle deep inside me probing every corner of my insides. He turns to David. “Show me how you fuck so I can get an idea and make sure everything is good.” Within a minute, David is inside me fucking me on the kitchen table as the doctor kisses him.

The doctor says, “don’t cum just yet. Let me have a look now you have opened him up”, and his fingers are back inside me. “That is one of the slickest arses I have fingered. Very smooth in there and nothing I can feel to be concerned about.”

David pipes up and says, “you gotta have your cock in him when he cums. He has arse muscles on steroids.” All the doctor says is “Ok”. And he is taking his pants off to reveal a nice 8” cut cock with a pa in it. He doesn’t ask or give any warning, just straight in and he is balls deep fucking me. David starts making out with me and jacking me off and I am already too close. “I really don’t think I can last much longer”, I say and then without warning I am shooting all over my stomach. And true to form the doctor says, “holy fuck!” and I feel him swell as my arse grabs his cock and sends him over the edge and he is flooding my insides with his seed. He slowly goes soft and plops out. I don’t lose a drop and David is disappointed and laughs. The doctor then begins fingering me again mixing his seed around. “It’s very slick now” and laughs. He puts his cummy finger in Davids mouth and David licks it clean and they both kiss. “It’s all yours mate” to David and they switch places and I lick his cock and pa clean as David fucks and fills me with a 2nd load. Since the pozzing weekend it has just been me and David and it has been awesome. But the two of them now ignites the pig in me again.

David and the doctor get dressed while I keep fingering myself a bit dripping cum on to the kitchen floor. They grab a few beers and I get dressed and we step out on the balcony for a beer and smoke.

“Listen, I get the impression you two are getting quite close. Does that mean you may be coming of the sex market now” the doctor says to David.

“Actually, we were just discussing that. I think it is safe to say no. I mean, yeah, I will go as far as saying we like each other a lot and maybe more, but we were chatting about what that would look like, and we were considering an arrangement that would be somewhat liberal.” Says David.

“Yeah, I know how I feel about David, and that won’t change, but I still want as much cock and cum in me as I can get. My poz weekend was a warmup for me. I just have someone to share those experiences with now.” I respond.

David then leans over and kisses me deeply. “I may just be falling for you babe”.

“Great! I have a few patients who are piggy too but need discretion and I am pretty sure your arse is exactly what they need. Any chance you up for a Saturday night at a cheap hotel. David and I can host, but with you blindfolded and taking any cock we bring in?”.

I respond by stepping over to the doctor and kissing him deeply and saying, “time and place and I am there” and look at David.

“Fuck yeah – my pig to whore out, and love to watch more guys breed you and you not know who they are.”

“Good. Let me set it up. I’ll get back to you both”.

The doctor leaves and David pulls the back of my jeans down and fucks me again on the balcony. After his second load, David asks, “I know we put temporary biohazard tattoos on for your pozzing and I could see how much you liked it. How would you feel about you and I getting permanent matching ones?”

“Book it in babe!”

• Like 9
  • Piggy 3
  • Thanks 1