Ending the drought

subbottomguy

So with everything going on I have really struggled to get much time to myself holding down three jobs to save up for uni.

so when a friend asked me to house sit for her aunt and uncle meaning a free trip to the coast I was all for it.

first few days there I enjoyed just sunning myself and getting to know the town but didn’t take me too long to look on Grindr to see if there was any local talent, my first time on was a bust, a few guys near by but none either interested in me or what I wanted. Wasn’t until the 5th day there that I got a bite, a couple were down visit and wanted a third to join them, it was a blank profile that sent me a pic of two hairy chests. I was all for it and was gonna suggest hooking up where I was working but they were wanting it outdoors.

so I found myself trekking through town and into the woods before I found the what three word location but no one was there, I thought I was ghosted so was getting really pissed off when a pair of guy came out the trees, they were already topless like me with the heat and didn’t wait to drop their shorts to the ground to show they were freeballing it.

one had a nice cock uncut maybe 6.5 inches the other was cut and was 6inches. I came up to them matching them naked between the trees and asked what they wanted, cut guy said they are both vers tops and in need of a bottom to use hard. I was def keen and got to work sucking on cut guy while my hand worked the other cock them making out above me as I swapped cocks enjoying their musky smell.

it was uncut guy that pulled me up and pushed me against the tree spitting on my ass and pushing his fingers into me while the other guy watched, occasionally spanking our asses. I was moaning a lot when uncut guy spat on his cock and said “ready for a rough pounding brat” and with no warning forced his cock hard into my hole.

he fucked me hard and rough, keeping me pinned against the tree it rubbing and scratching my body as he slammed into me, I lost track of time but before long I heard the sounds of panting and grunting out that he was gonna load me up and he did cumming hard in my ass.

before his cock was fully out cut guy was taking his place no spit just using his bf cum for lube and fuck did I scream as he ducked my brains out he pulled me away from the tree bending me down to suck uncut’s cock clean. He then pushed me down so I was laying on the floor getting drilled hard, when he came I was totally done, sore and drained by the heat we said goodbye quickly and went our ways.

I found a toilet it was old but I wanted to clean up my body and ass after that before walking back to the house, I cleaned my body quickly then went into a cubicle to clean out as I sat I heard a voice say, cute bod u want a sucking, didn’t have to ask me twice as I looked for the hole and put my cock through letting the guy fuck me off draining my balls.

I got to my knees wanting to suck him and he didn’t disappoint all I could see was a hairy bush and a good 6.5 inch cock push though for me to suck drinking down his load as he came and left.

I cleaned up and went back happy to get three loads in me after weeks of nothing

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 7