Looking to top in truly anon scene

ReNovo

On 8/18/2022 at 3:27 PM, ReNovo said:

I have, sadly, never had the opportunity to fuck a completely anonymous come dump.     If you are in Chicago and are setting up such a scene let me know.  

damn I wish I were in Chicago so I Could be fucked by you. I haven’t had a real “cum dump session” where I take several loads before. If you mean just an ass you can come visit and fuck and dump and leave, I would definitely do that! 
 I’m Working remotely and been wanting to try to taken a couple days in another city just to get Laid.

On 8/18/2022 at 1:27 PM, ReNovo said:

I have, sadly, never had the opportunity to fuck a completely anonymous come dump.     If you are in Chicago and are setting up such a scene let me know.  

Going to be in Chicago late next month, want to make this happen!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Here's a little friendly advice, bottomdad123:   

Don't sit in your hotel room waiting for Cock , go to the tubs/ fuckjoints and get to it.  The responsibility is yours to bring your Hole to where the BreedCock is, where it can take the most loads, and that's not some hotel room.  

• Upvote 1