Street folks/homeless

On 8/23/2022 at 5:55 AM, PromiseYouPullOut said:

I haven’t played with any homeless men, but one night I was quite drunk, some crazy homeless woman told me if I gave her five dollars, I could fuck her. We found ourselves a little alleyway, I fucked her, raw, and gave her a huge load of my cum. 

I have in Seattle 

On 9/25/2022 at 10:02 PM, AlwaysOpen said:

Man , some of you guys have me in awe at how you didn't hurl lunch with the homeless guys

This is pretty much the situation with the homeless in this area.  There are shelters, but many homeless persons avoid them for certain reasons.  This means they live on the streets, without access to any hint of cleanliness facilities.  There's one guy in particular that hangs out in my 'hood; I see him almost every day when walking the dog - and he's actually offered himself to me.  I've made it a habit to carry a couple of bucks loose in my pocket for him, whenever I see him, and I think he had the impression I might have put out for him. There's a language barrier, but that's hardly why I wouldn't fuck him for all the tea in China.  I've actually seen him shit on the sidewalk, on a busy street. He literally shit a cow-pie - a liquid, puddling cow-pie - hiked up his rags - and wandered away.  There may well be better-mannered homeless guys wandering around, but I haven't noticed any.  Sure, I've been followed home occasionally, and sometimes I fuck them. Usually, they've driven over to RR to cruise, and hardly homeless.  

Around here though, the term "homeless" is synonymous for bodily filth, and I'll give them a few bucks, but I wouldn't fuck them with ANYONE'S dick.

Edited by hntnhole
editing

I never understood the people that go out of their way to shit on things other people like. If it is not your thing just move along. Bringing bad experiences you guys have had is no justification. That would be like me coming to a gay forum and commenting the time I saw a guy shit worms out of his ass and that's why I can't get into rimming. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I was homeless when I was in my teens. I lived with my Mom in some of NYC's "Finest homeless shelters"  There is a lot I can't say about my experiences without  violating rules. but what I can say is that I had a lot of interesting experiences. I kept it up on occasion well into my late 20's.  The last guy that I know was homeless/ a bum was a guy I had played with many times from those teen Days.  we got Busted when the Pope came to town, and a Fancy New High Rise Condo went up and overlooked the semi public wooded Crusing grounds. When we were in the cage, I heard him telling the cops he was Poz... but that is a different story, for another time and another thread.

I will say though, I miss some of those days. 

• Piggy 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 8/23/2022 at 8:28 PM, sedecki said:

In 2017 I was at a business conference in St. Louis. After I got done for the day I popped over to Club St. Louis which is a nice bath house in a somewhat sketchy part of town. Had  a nice time playing. Two guys took turns fucking me in a sling. Had a lovely time on the roof patio sharing a joint with a cross-dressing fem bottom. As the night wrapped up I stepped outside at about 1:00 am and planned to call a taxi from there.  Before I could dial a big black guy who looked homeless yelled at me from the street. He was standing under a light pole pointing his finger at me. 

"Hey can I get five dollars from you?"

I said "How big is your cock?"

He pulled down the front of his pants to show off a 9 inch monster as thick as my wrist. I walked down to the street to take a closer look. He flopped it at me a couple of times and grabbed it by the uncut tip and pulled it up in the air. "You like this?"

I nodded and reached out to stroke it. "You fuck?"

"Maybe."

I pointed at the dark space between two buildings across the street. "Lets go over there." As we got into the dark part I got disoriented and slowed down. He bumped into me wrapped an arm around me. Suddenly I figured out I had put myself in some danger, but he was cool and started rubbing his cock against my ass. I slid my pants down and pulled out my poppers and started hitting them. 

"Suck it." 

I dropped to my knees and took his cock in my mouth. It smelled strong and musky. I struggled to get my lips around and slide them up his shaft. I felt his cock start to swell. Salty precum dripped into the back of my throat. I pulled loose and swallowed then stood and hit the poppers again. His fingers rode into my crack which was still lubed from the bath house. He shoved one finger up, then two. I moaned a little and pushed my ass toward him. I felt his big cock head pushing up against my asshole.

"You ready?"

I hit the poppers again and creaked out a "yes." He shoved his cock and the head popped straight in. He paused for a moment then pushed the rest of his cock inside me. The thickness spread my ass too wide and he took my breath when he shoved all the way in. I had to ask him to stop for a second. When he started again we were both in the rhythm. Within a minute I could feel him shooting up my ass. As he pulled out I took his hand and shoved a $20 in it. 

Worth every penny and then some.

have done something like this....in a dark park near me.....letting a random stranger walk me into the bushes. I pulled my shorts off so he could feel my slutty ass.....he pushed me over ..grabbing a branch so i wouldn't fall.....he ate and fingered my fag hole then unceremoniously fucked my full ....laughing about knocking me up. felt so dirty and wanton

• Piggy 2