The Kid gets Pimped out

Hotrawbutt4u

Chapter 14

The tongue left the married guys hole and it felt like that part of him was going to explode. The voice behind him said “ Hold Still “. He felt a cool metallic feeling at the entrance to his ass.

The Married guy push back to feel more of this new and great sensation. The guy let the head of his cock pop into the ass in front of him. The Married guy had no idea that this was the cock that was in the Kid earlier, the guy with the new Bio-hazard tattoo on him was now splitting open his hole. The Guy popped it in and out a couple times to get the hole ready for the next part. At the same time the guy in front of him put his cock back in the Married guy’s mouth and stared slowly pumping short strokes. Not quite to the point of gagging him but getting deeper and deeper with every stroke.

The guy behind him pulled out and reminded him to hold still. He reached not his shorts and pulled out a permanent parker. He said “ I wanted to try this all night but didn’t think I would get a chance to do this “. He opened it up and knelt down behind the Married guy. He licked the tender hole a couple times. The sent electric shivers through the married guy’s body. The guy that was attached to the cock in his mouth reached under the Married guy and began to play with his nipples. He was rubbing and pinching them. The Married guy could never remember that part of his body so alive. He felt a tingly sensation on his ass cheek and then the other one. The Guy behind him was writing something on his ass. Between this, the nipple play and the chems he was in sensory overload and couldn’t stay still. He remembered when he was younger, and would do this to women and felt jealous that a woman would get all this just so the guy could get in her. The guy behind him reached under and grabbed his shrunken cock and gave it a couple tugs. The Married guy jerked up with this and the cock that was in his mouth suddenly went balls deep. He couldn’t breath but there was no gaging, just pleasure knowing he was able to do this. The guy behind him blew a couple breaths on the butt cheeks and stepped back to admire his work. On the upper left cheek was the word ‘ SPUN ‘ , on the upper right cheek was the word ‘ SLUT ‘. On the mid left cheek the word ‘ CUNT ‘ with an arrow pointing to his hole. Wich now had a new name. Since this was permanent marker, it would be there for a while. Not only was the married guy a chem slut, now he had the branding to prove it.

The guy stood up and put the head of his pierced cock against the red swollen cunt of the Married guy and pushed about half of his cock up into him. All you cold hear from the married guy was an ‘ umpffff ‘ sound around the cock that was in his mouth. The Bio-Hazzard guy asked the Married guy “ You want my babymaker up your cunt slut “ ? The married guy mumbled “  ahhhaa “ . The Bo-Hazzard guy said “ I am going to impregnate you bitch “. He pulled out and looked at the gaping hole and had an idea. He took out his baggie, there wasn’t much in there anymore but there was some ground up Tina. He poured it in the Married guys gaping hole. He pushed it inside the hole with his cock. The guy in the Married guy’s mouth pulled out for a minute. He wanted to hear the reaction to what he just saw. The Married guy said “ Ohhh, That feels so good, I really need it “ The burning heat of the Meth hadn’t hit the Married guy’s brain yet. The one guy started to put his cock back in the mouth of the Married guy what all of a sudden his eyes opened wide an d he squealed “ Fuck, that burns, take your cock out it is burning me “ ! He remembered that burning earlier but this was a lot more intense. The Bio-Hazzard guy chuckled and said “ That isn’t my cock, it is the Tina I put in there “. The Married guy questioned “ Tina “ ?  The One guy that was about to plug is cock back into the Married guy’s mouth said “ You know, Meth, drugs “ ? The Marred guy said “ but I don’t do drugs “. The guy pushed his cock back into the Married guy’s mouth and kept pinching his nipples. At the same time saying “ Well, you are tonight “. “ This is at least your second time with Tina up our new Cunt hole “. The Burning was staring to subside and the Married guy was really enjoying the action he was getting. The Guy fucking him said it probably burns more because his piercing was probably ripping his hole up. He said “ When I am done with you, You’re going to have a fucked up cunt in more than one way “ .

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 8
  • Thanks 1

Chapter 15

The Guy fucking him said it probably burns more because his piercing was probably ripping his hole up. He said “ When I am done with you, You’re going to have a fucked up cunt in more than one way “ .

The craving the Married guy felt was stronger than ever. He was on fire with lust. His mind was spinning so fast he wasn’t sure what all he wanted, he just knew he wanted something, and he didn’t want this fantastic feeling to ever end. The guy in his ass stared fucking the cunt his Toxic cock was ripping up. He was enjoying the idea of his cock possibly converting an ass the same way he had been converted a couple months ago. Last week when he was finally tested he had a HVL. He decided then to get the tattoo so everyone that he played knew what they were getting. In the past, Doing Tina never gave him issues with keeping hard, It usually intensified the sensation and kept him hard for hours. He knew he was usually good for a few strong loads. This was going to be his second of the night and hopefully not his last one. He looked down and this cock going in and out of the puckered hole, his cock had some cum from the guy that had been in there before and it almost looked like it had a pink cast to it. He also noticed is handy work and those letters were visible to anyone that had this pig bent over. This excited him, he was not only converting a straight married guy to the gay side but was knocking up this new cunt. He also knew that when the guy said he didn’t do drugs that this was his first time, and he would want more of it. Tina would most definitely have her hooks in him, and he would be dating her often.

The guy in front of the Married guy was enjoying the wonderful blow job he was getting. The Married guy was taking him to his balls and was getting into using his tongue to massage the bottom of the cock. You would never believe this was his first time sucking a cock, but this was night of firsts for him. The Married guy was holding onto the guy’s hips for balance and then moved his hands around to the guys ass. He remembered how much he enjoyed getting a finger up his ass when he was getting sucked off. He stared teasing the puckered and wet asshole. The Top guy said “ Oh, you really are a slut. You want my load ? “ The Married guy was busy in his own world of Chems and sex and really didn’t hear it. He was busy with the euphoric feeling of heat, something sawing in and out of his ass and trying to please the guy in front of him. He knew he would not be able to match the feelings up his cunt but he was trying. He wasn’t sure why this guy’s ass was wet and slippery but he didn’t care, he wormed a finger into the guy’s ass and searched to find his prostate. When he found it and he started rubbing on it. He had this done a couple weeks ago during an exam and started leaking pre-cum right away. It felt great and wanted to see if he could give this guy the same intense feeling. It must have worked because he backed off the cock to get a breath of air and tasted the salty pre-cum that was coming from the guys cock. The Top guy asked the Married guy if he was ready for a load n his mouth, The Married guy said “ Yes Please “. He didn’t even think of the answer, it seemed to come naturally and driven by the hunger that was now consuming all of his brain and body. The Top guy said “ Ok Slut, Here comes your first drink of cum, You better swallow all of it “. He pushed forward into the Marred Guy’s mouth, at the same time the Married guy pushed two fingers up the Top’s ass and that sent the Top over the edge. He grabbed the Married guy’s head and yelled “ Take it Bitch “. His swollen cock was lodged in the Married guys throat. At the same time the Bio-Hazzard guy shoved as deep as he could in the Married guy’s ass. He knew that his pierced cock was hitting new areas and they were deep. You could hear the married guy making noises, but no one could understand it. The way they had the Married guy, he couldn’t have gotten either cock out of him. He was sandwiched between the two of them. The Married guy was struggling to get air when the Top guy pulled back. Cum was dripping from his mouth. The Married guy gulped in a big gasp of air and was panting. You could clearly see the sweat glistening on the Married guys back. The Bio-Hazzard guy was still balls deep in the Married guy’s ass

• Like 7
  • Piggy 8

On 10/13/2022 at 9:24 AM, Hotrawbutt4u said:

Chapter 14

The tongue left the married guys hole and it felt like that part of him was going to explode. The voice behind him said “ Hold Still “. He felt a cool metallic feeling at the entrance to his ass.

The Married guy push back to feel more of this new and great sensation. The guy let the head of his cock pop into the ass in front of him. The Married guy had no idea that this was the cock that was in the Kid earlier, the guy with the new Bio-hazard tattoo on him was now splitting open his hole. The Guy popped it in and out a couple times to get the hole ready for the next part. At the same time the guy in front of him put his cock back in the Married guy’s mouth and stared slowly pumping short strokes. Not quite to the point of gagging him but getting deeper and deeper with every stroke.

The guy behind him pulled out and reminded him to hold still. He reached not his shorts and pulled out a permanent parker. He said “ I wanted to try this all night but didn’t think I would get a chance to do this “. He opened it up and knelt down behind the Married guy. He licked the tender hole a couple times. The sent electric shivers through the married guy’s body. The guy that was attached to the cock in his mouth reached under the Married guy and began to play with his nipples. He was rubbing and pinching them. The Married guy could never remember that part of his body so alive. He felt a tingly sensation on his ass cheek and then the other one. The Guy behind him was writing something on his ass. Between this, the nipple play and the chems he was in sensory overload and couldn’t stay still. He remembered when he was younger, and would do this to women and felt jealous that a woman would get all this just so the guy could get in her. The guy behind him reached under and grabbed his shrunken cock and gave it a couple tugs. The Married guy jerked up with this and the cock that was in his mouth suddenly went balls deep. He couldn’t breath but there was no gaging, just pleasure knowing he was able to do this. The guy behind him blew a couple breaths on the butt cheeks and stepped back to admire his work. On the upper left cheek was the word ‘ SPUN ‘ , on the upper right cheek was the word ‘ SLUT ‘. On the mid left cheek the word ‘ CUNT ‘ with an arrow pointing to his hole. Wich now had a new name. Since this was permanent marker, it would be there for a while. Not only was the married guy a chem slut, now he had the branding to prove it.

The guy stood up and put the head of his pierced cock against the red swollen cunt of the Married guy and pushed about half of his cock up into him. All you cold hear from the married guy was an ‘ umpffff ‘ sound around the cock that was in his mouth. The Bio-Hazzard guy asked the Married guy “ You want my babymaker up your cunt slut “ ? The married guy mumbled “  ahhhaa “ . The Bo-Hazzard guy said “ I am going to impregnate you bitch “. He pulled out and looked at the gaping hole and had an idea. He took out his baggie, there wasn’t much in there anymore but there was some ground up Tina. He poured it in the Married guys gaping hole. He pushed it inside the hole with his cock. The guy in the Married guy’s mouth pulled out for a minute. He wanted to hear the reaction to what he just saw. The Married guy said “ Ohhh, That feels so good, I really need it “ The burning heat of the Meth hadn’t hit the Married guy’s brain yet. The one guy started to put his cock back in the mouth of the Married guy what all of a sudden his eyes opened wide an d he squealed “ Fuck, that burns, take your cock out it is burning me “ ! He remembered that burning earlier but this was a lot more intense. The Bio-Hazzard guy chuckled and said “ That isn’t my cock, it is the Tina I put in there “. The Married guy questioned “ Tina “ ?  The One guy that was about to plug is cock back into the Married guy’s mouth said “ You know, Meth, drugs “ ? The Marred guy said “ but I don’t do drugs “. The guy pushed his cock back into the Married guy’s mouth and kept pinching his nipples. At the same time saying “ Well, you are tonight “. “ This is at least your second time with Tina up our new Cunt hole “. The Burning was staring to subside and the Married guy was really enjoying the action he was getting. The Guy fucking him said it probably burns more because his piercing was probably ripping his hole up. He said “ When I am done with you, You’re going to have a fucked up cunt in more than one way “ .

This is quite the detailed story.

Chapter 16

He was sandwiched between the two of them. The Married guy was struggling to get air when the Top guy pulled back. Cum was dripping from his mouth. The Married guy gulped in a big gasp of air and was panting. You could clearly see the sweat glistening on the Married guys back. The Bio-Hazzard guy was still balls deep in the Married guy’s ass

He said “ I haven’t cum yet, I almost did then he was choking on your cock, his ass was doing some incredible dancing on my cock “. He smiled and added “ I though his ass was going to bite my cock off at the root. “ It was all he could do not to blow his load in the slut’s cunt.

The Top guy was looking down on the Married guy who was licking is cock clean, and that was without being told to do so. He asked the Married guy “ Did you enjoy that “? The Married guy answered “ Yes, but my ass needs more “. The Top guy answered “ You know that it is like to get Spit Roasted. I suspect you will be getting a lot more in your future “. In a stern voice he added “ And that is not your ass. From now on, it is your Cunt. Do you understand you worthless fag “?  When he started to say something when the Bio-Hazzard guy gabbed his cock in the Slut’s Cunt. The Married guy did a loud squeal “ Yes “.

The Bio-Hazzard guy started fucking the Married guy’s cunt in earnest. He was intent on getting his cum in that tight hole and making sure the Married guy remembered this. The Top guy was holding the Married guy down so he could get what was once his ass wrecked by that nasty looking cock. Under normal circumstances the fucking that the Bio-Hazzard guy was giving would have most guys trying to tap-out. With the amount of drugs that had been pushed up the Marred guy’s bottom he was spun and really enjoying it. He would be feeling this in the morning. His ass would be reminding him of the fun it had and after the crash was over it would probably have him looking for more.

The Top guy asked the Married guy “ Are you ready for his gift “ ? The Married guy said “ Yes, Oh please give it to me “. They both smiled and the Bio-Hazzard guy started to pound the Bottoms cunt, The Mared guy could only open his eyes and say ‘ Shit “. The Top guy said “ Yeah, Not today Fag “. The Bio-Hazzard guy roared and said “ Take my charged load you faggot “ . He stared shooting ropes of cum in the cunt he had his cock in. He was really wound up and was shooting a huge load. He took pills that were designed to increase the amount of cum he shot, but in his case, they worked more than advertised. He could actually fill a large shot glass. He was pumping in the Married guy, packing a huge load of Toxic cum in his guts. He stopped pumping to catch his breath, The Married guy could still feel a throb in his ass. It seemed to keep shooting drop after drop for an eternity. Every drop of cum the Bio-Hazzard guy had been deposited in the Married guy’s fertile womb. He pulled out his cock and some of the rich cum dribbled out. He told the Married guy “ Stay in this position for a few minutes or you might make a mess” . The married guy thought he was being really nice and considerate, so he stayed there. He didn’t realize that the Bio-Hazzard guy wanted the Married guy to keep is babies in him longer.

He looked around as much as he could and saw the Kid on his knees servicing three cocks. It was a wild seen. He would suck one for a few minutes then one of the other guys would grab him and stick his cock in the Kid’s mouth. He reached under and grabbed his cock to try to get off. He was having problems in that position. The Bio-Hazzard guy walked in front of the Married guy and said “ Why don’t you clean off my cock since it was just in our cunt”. The Married guy looked up and saw his cock with the piercing in it and stared to suck on it. He closed his eyes and started to lick and suck the cock that just bred him. It had a strange mix of white and bright pink cum on it.

He opened his eyes and looked up and noticed the tattoo on his groin. He suddenly realized what the Bio-Hazzard guy meant when he said he was knocking him up, He was horrified thinking that he was now full of the guy’s POZ seed.

• Like 7
  • Piggy 8

Chapter 17

He opened his eyes and looked up and noticed the tattoo on his groin. He suddenly realized what the Bio-Hazzard guy meant when he said he was knocking him up, He was horrified thinking that he was now full of the guy’s POZ seed.

He heard another voice that he didn’t recognize behind him and say “ Let me help you with that, you sure put on a great show for us mate “ . The guys accent was unmistakable, he had an Australian accent. He put two fingers in the Married guy and after he found his cock, he started milking it Like a cows udder. It felt great. The Guy said " I have seen cocks shrivel up with Meth, but you must have a lot in you, you’re really small. No worries, we can take care of you “. The Milking action was great and the Married guy knew he wouldn’t last long. The Azzie Put three and then added a forth finger stretching the Married Guy’s new cunt even more. He was having problems concentration on sucking the cock in his mouth. The Azzie said “ You’re about to blow, I am going to make both ends cum at the same time “. The Married guy wasn’t sure what he meant. A minute later the Married guy felt something he never did before. His ass was tightening and releasing on it’s own and he couldn’t tell whether he was shitting or what was going on. His cock stared to throb with an intensity he had never felt. The Guy said “ Man, you really have a lot of muscle in this ass “. The Cum in his ass-cunt was squirting out and at the same time his cock was shooting cum, not strong or a lot but with every milking Action some was coming out. The feelings were unbelievably strong and intense. He had never felt a climax like this one, Both ends were coming. Unlike his past experiences the feelings were not subsiding, but these were increasing, getting stronger. He had to pull back from the cock in his mouth to be able to get enough air in, His heart was pounding, and he was panting like a dog, or in this case, a true bitch in heat. He wanted to pull away from the guy bringing these touches feelings but something inside him wanted more. His cock was still producing something liquid but was getting really tender so he pulled away. The guy that was working his bottom half said “ Hold him. He still has more “. The Bio-Hazzard guy put his hands and arms on him and held him in place so that he was forced to endure more pleasure. The Married guy’s ass was on fire and wanted more. His ass was farting cum like crazy, his cock was still dripping out some liquid but the amount was decreasing to only a drop once in a while. The guy behind him pulled his fingers out almost all the way, the married guy thought it was over. But then jammed them back in, splitting the hole open more and he immediately pressed down on the Married guys prostate causing the married guy to howl like an animal. He pulled down once more on the tiny cock of the Married guy and a coupe more drops came out. Satisfied that e had gotten everything the Married guy had to offer he let go of his cock and then twisted his fingers and yanked them out, This pulled out the Marred guy’s rosebud, just as he wanted. The Marred guy yelped and them slumped down, exhausted from the whole-body climax. The guy whispered in the Married guy’s ear “ Now you know what getting your bell rung in a climax. Next time I see you I plan on fisting you deep “. He tapped the Married guy’s hole and that sent electric shocks thru his body from the ass up. Apparently the drugs were not completely done with him yet.  The guy saw this reaction and told the Married guy “ Yeah, your still hot for more, you need to walk up the path and see what else you can get into, or into you”.

The guy that was in front holding him in place let loose of him and pushed his cock onto the lips of the Married guy. He said you need to clean this off more. For the first time he opened he eyes. He blinked a couple times to get his eyes to adjust and at the same time he took the cock into his mouth. He licked the PA to get it clean before going deep with his cock. He looked at the groin of the guy and saw the fresh Bo-Hazzard tattoo. He suddenly realized what that meant and what he was saying when he shot in him. He knew that he might be knocked up with this guy’s POZ babies. The married guy wasn’t cleaning the cock very well at this point. He was horrified at what just happened. Tears were welling up in his eyes until he felt a tongue licking his ass. Whoever it was knew what they were doing, He spread his tender cheeks and licked and sucked the Tender rosebud. The Married guy immediately forgot about the POZ loads in his ass and the drugs once again took over and his heat returned. He couldn’t believe what was going on. Other times after he came, he was done, but not tonight. The Bio-Hazzard guy got up and left. About the same time the guy that was eating his cunt stopped. He said “ If you get more cum in there I will suck it out of you “. The Married guy hadn’t thought about taking anymore cock up his ass. Let alone cum, but, the feeling of this guys mouth sucking his ass made him want more.

• Like 6
  • Piggy 6

Chapter 18

About the same time the guy that was eating his cunt stopped. He said “ If you get more cum in there I will suck it out of you “. The Married guy hadn’t thought about taking anymore cock up his ass, Let alone cum, but, the feeling of this guy’s mouth sucking his ass made him want more of that.

The Married guy took a breath and looked around. Most of the guys were gone. He knew that he was part of the show that evening. He only wanted to watch and maybe fir a blow job, not be part of the show. He stood up, his knees were weak and not real steady. His ass felt really slimy and nasty. Even though a guy had sucked on his hole, he was still dripping out cum and piss. He reached behind himself and felt his hole, It was really messy and when eh put a finger I he was surprised that he wasn’t sore but he was definitely very loose, He was actually able to put three fingers in his ass and it didn’t hurt. It actually felt good and those strange lustful stirrings were starting again. He saw a couple guy walking up the path near another streetlight and decided to walk up and see what was going on. In his current state he forgot to collect his shorts and walked up naked from the waist down.

As he walked up the path his ass was continually dripping out the nasty mix and his cheeks really felt slippery. This had the effect of turning on the Married guy more. His ass really felt like a cunt. He remembered hot wet some of the bitches were that he fucked when he was younger, now he was the bitch. He still felt the craving that he stared to feel earlier before all this started. His ass felt so nasty it was exciting him beyond belief.

He came on some guys and noticed the Kid was on his knees and two guys were standing in front of him. The Kid was alternating between the guys sucking one and then switching to the other. He was trying to get both cocks in his mouth at the same time but there was no way he could do that. While he was watching that he dropped his shorts and began to feel his cock and pinch his nipples. A guy cam up behind him and checked what was written on his ass. He told the Married guy “ Bend over slut “. The guy started pushing the Married guy over but there was little or no resistance and he bent over. He immediately felt a warm head of a cock pushing up his ass. This was what he needed to feel again. The Guy stared pumping in his ass. He asked the Married guy “ Want a hot POZ load in this cunt “ ? the Married guy didn’t have time to answer when the guy grabbed his hips and lunged forward. This caught the Married guy off guard and was  about to say No but instead made a strange squealing noise when he felt the penetration and throbbing deep in his ass. The guy stayed up the Married guy’s ass and asked him if wanted some chem piss in this ass. Not realizing what he was answering he said “ Yes, please load me up “. The guy was happy to flood his guts with a cocktail of piss and mixed drugs. He pulled out and the Married guy was about to stand up when another voice said “ Not so Fast “. He felt anther cock going up his cunt and was enjoying it when he felt that the base was extremely thick. It was a wedge-shaped cock and when the guy bottomed out into the Married guy’s ass it hurt. It was splitting his ass wide open. He pumped the Married guy’s cunt for a few minutes. This was forcing the Chem piss deeper into his guts and the Married guy once again could feel his head starting to spin. The guy stopped and said “ Sorry, I already shot a couple bog POZ loads or I would have donated it to you, But I can add to the mess in your butt “. He stopped and then once again the Married guy cold feel the warm swelling in his as, but this time it wasn’t unpleasant, and he was actually loving it. He was now hooked on taking piss up his ass. This was something he would be asking for whenever he played.

The guy that was up his ass stayed there for a while after, He said “ You have a great ass, It is twitching all around my cock “. His cock was starting to lose his size and was about to slide out of the stretched, slippery hole. The Married guy was panting, his heart was racing and he had a craving that was unreal. The cock came out and the Married guy finally was able to stand up. Cum and piss ran out of this ass, down his legs and all over his shorts. He pulled his shorts up and they felt like he just came out of the pool, just this time it was the smell of cum and piss. He left and wandered to his car to go home. It would be interesting to see how he would explain the smelly shorts and the words on his backside.

The Kid was still on his knees servicing guys that walked up to him. One had the Kid’s head and was roughly skull fucking him.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 5