A Graduation Gift for My Little Brother

PartyandBreed

Part 13

Greg was stretched out on his back on the bed with Chad laying on top of him. They were making out passionately after having just shotgunned the huge hit Chad had taken from the pipe moments before. Greg's meaty cock was sticking up lewdly between Chad's spread thighs and I grabbed the bottle of lube and began applying it generously to Greg's shaft. I knew we'd both need our cocks covered in plenty of lube if we were hoping to get them inside Chad together. And Chad's tweaked up ass would need plenty of lube too, no matter how spun he was.

As I finished getting Greg's big cock ready and started getting Chad's hole greased up for the double-dicking he begged us for, my eyes fell on the bag of tina next to the bed and a dark thought crossed my mind causing an equally dark smile to cross my lips. I reached for the baggie without either of them being aware of it and coating my first two fingers with a good dusting of the tina crumbs at the bottom of the bag I ran my fingers once again up and down Greg's bare cock spreading the tina dust up and down the length of it. I couldn't wait to see Chad's reaction when he felt the booty bump hit with his ass stuffed with two huge cocks.

As they came up for air from their kiss I shoved a bottle of poppers under Chad's nose and told him to take three big hits in each nostril. When he finished he gave the bottle to Greg who took two in each nostril before handing the bottle back to me. As the rush hit both of them I leaned over Chad's back and spoke to both of them. “Okay little bro, slide on back and sit your horny tight ass down on Greg's dick. I have a good grip on it so it'll go right in.” Chad groaned hotly in anticipation and pushing back and downward slightly his hairless pucker made contact with the head of Greg's bare dick and started sinking onto it in a steady descent. There was no hesitation from Greg by this point about fucking raw and he and Chad both groaned loudly as they connected cock to ass. As Chad sat fully down on Greg's fat dick he looked back at me with dark pupils and said, “C'mon big bro. Give me your cock too. Fill my muscled ass with dicks and double-fuck me!” he commanded.

I knew the booty bump would hit him any moment and I wanted to be inside him when it did, to feel the convulsions in his rectum from the drugs and from the double stuffing. Pushing him forward against Greg's chest I scooted up behind him and positioned my dripping cock at my little bro's cock-hungry hole. I pushed forward and was surprised to meet virtually no resistance as the first three inches of my dick slid inside him against Greg's warm raw flesh. We all three moaned at the sensation then suddenly Chad started shouting out. The booty bump was hitting him. “Oh fuck! My ass! Oh fuck Lance it's burning like a motherfucker! What's going on?” I continued pressing into him as I told him I'd covered Greg's cock with tina dust for a booty bump to help him take both of our cocks easier. “That is so fucking wicked!” Greg panted beneath Chad as Chad pushed down harder, his hole stretching wider as more of my cock disappeared into him.

“Oh my gawd yessssss!!!” Chad cried out. “So full. I feel so fucking full. So much cock in me. Never felt anything like it before!” He was squirming around and working to take both dicks inside his burning ass. “Open up little bro,” I panted. “Almost there. Almost have all of my dick inside you with Greg's.” Chad howled as he suddenly slammed back against me taking the last of my dick into his hole along with every thick inch of Greg's. “Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck!! Yes, yes! Fuck me with your cocks at the same time! Pound my ass with your bare married cocks you dirty fucks! Open me all the way up!” Then he collapsed onto Greg's chest as Greg and I began moving in and out of his obscenely stretched manhole.

“How's it feeling to you?” I asked Greg looking into his sweaty face. “Fucking fantastic!” he answered. “His hole is so tight. And your cock rubbing against mine feels unbelievable! Never felt anything like this before.” “Me neither,” I said. “I'm not going to last long,” I told both of them as I felt another load already churning in my nuts. “I'm not either,” Greg groaned. Chad raised his head up and began chanting and begging. “Fuck me with your cocks! Fuck me with your fucking cheating cocks and breed me! Fuck me full of your dirty married cum! Please! Do it! Oh fucking do it!!!” I felt his ass muscles contract and that took me to the edge. “Gonna seed you, little bro! Gonna give your jock ass my incest cum just like I know you want!” And saying that I felt my cock begin erupting inside him. As soon as my warm cum started coating both of the cocks in Chad's hole, Greg cried out and began blasting his own cum load deep inside Chad's stuffed hole.

I'm not sure how long we lay there but finally I pulled out of Chad's abused asshole then Greg slowly slid his out. Chad's asslips were red and puffy and slick with lube, sweat and cum. I ran a finger across his hole and asked, “How was it little bro? Better than the other two guys who dp'd you?” He was laying on his back between me and Greg and grinned at me. “So fucking much better, big bro! So fucking much!”

Just then I heard my cell phone go off letting me know I had a text message. I grabbed it while Chad and Greg hit the pipe some more. I felt my dick throb when I saw who the message was from and what it said. It was from the trucker I had met a few weeks ago that had introduced me to tina and other things. I'd almost forgotten I'd texted him earlier while I was waiting for Chad to show up.

Chad must have seen the smile on my face because he asked what was up. I looked at him and Greg as I rubbed my cock. “Would you guys be up for someone else joining us?” “Sure,” Chad answered. “Who?” “My trucker buddy,” I said, growing hard at the thought even though I'd just cum hard In Chad's ass. This night was getting ready to get hotter and sleazier.

(to be continued)

• Like 9
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 5
  • Thanks 2

Part 14

At Chad's and Greg's urging I filled them in on some of the details of my previous encounter with Robert, the trucker. (I didn't share all the details knowing the time for that would come later after Robert arrived.) After explaining to Greg that I had met Robert during the same time Chad had been out of town and had his first dp fucking, I told him that Robert was the guy who had introduced me to crystal and how much I quickly learned to love using it with sex.

With Chad out of town, I told them, I was horny as hell. I'd already fucked my wife three times the day I ended up meeting Robert but it didn't satisfy my lust. I loved fucking her and always got off with her but I was needing something that she could never give me. I needed some hot no-strings-attached raw man-to-man fucking and sucking and breeding.

It was about 10:30 on Friday night. Jess, my wife, was working a double shift at the hospital where she was a nurse and I knew I had plenty of time to indulge my dark cravings. I'd heard Chad and others talk about a park not too far from my house where pretty much anything and everything took place after dark especially on weekends. Letting my hard cock lead the way I made my way there and parked close to one of the two entrances, noticing quite a few other cars and trucks already there as well as a couple of 18-wheelers. I took a couple of quick hits on the joint I'd brought with me then got out of the car and started walking in no particular direction.

After a couple of minutes, with my eyes more adjusted to the night's dark light, I noticed a couple of guys slightly to my left emerging from the edge of trees. As they neared me I could make out that they were both very hot men and both were bare-chested. Probably late 20's I guessed. Passing me the shorter guy grinned at me, looking me up and down. “You're hot dude!” he said, as they both stopped. “If we didn't have to leave we could have a good time tonight.” Not sure what to say I quietly asked where I could find some fun there that night, explaining I hadn't been there before. The taller beefier guy had pointed back in the direction they had walked from and told me there was a path there and to follow it, assuring me I'd find what I was looking for very soon. The younger one blatantly grabbed my crotch in one of his hands and whispered, “The guys'll eat you alive tonight stud!” Then they walked off toward the parking lot.

Trembling I took a deep breath and started walking again. After only a few feet I was able to make out the path entering the wall of dark trees and feeling my cock surge I'd started following the path. Sure enough within minutes I started encountering a number of guys – some alone, against a tree, stroking a hard cock, some in pairings of two-or-three or more with mouths and asses being filled with cock as moans echoed through the wooded area. My mouth went dry watching and listening to the activities going on around me as I slowed my pace and kept walking further along.

After five or ten more minutes I stopped to watch two naked hard-bodied guys spit-roasting another guy between them. The one guy that was facing me was black and at least 6'3” tall and built like the proverbial brickhouse. His smooth chest had a sheen of sweat all across it and he was pummeling the ass of the white guy bent over in front of him, who from his grunts and mumbled groans was enjoying the dicking he was getting. At the same time his mouth was impaled on the third guy's dick. He was white, with broad shoulders and a narrow waist, probably about 6'. He had his back to me. It was obvious from what both tops were saying that I had walked up on the final minutes of the hot 3-way.

The black guy slammed mercilessly against the white guy's ass, the sound echoing off the trees. “You ready white boy?” he growled. “You ready for my black dick to breed your spun white ass?!” The guy being fucked managed to pull his mouth off of the dick in front of him. His face was a picture of sweaty eagerness and readiness. “Fuck yeah!” he answered. “Give me your fucking nut man! Breed my white ass with your dark seed and knock me up!” With that the black guy thrust hard and held still as he obviously was giving the white bottom exactly what he'd asked for. I had at some point dropped my shorts and was stroking my meat and felt like I might cum at any moment.

The black top pulled his cock from the hole he'd just bred and stepped back and the guy who'd been getting sucked took his place, ramming his own dick inside the offered hole. The black stud was catching his breath when he glanced up and noticed me. He grinned a sexy grin and walked over to me. Without a word he put his big hand on my shoulder and pressed me down until I was on my knees. In front of me was a massive slab of dark flesh still hard and covered with cum and ass juices. I knew what was expected of me and with no waiting parted my lips and slid them down over his cockhead using my tongue to start washing his cock clean. It had to have been 10” at least. (I found out later it was just over 10.5” and thick.) I'd never had any kind of sex with a black man before but the idea of it was always a big turn on for me.

I felt his hand at the back of my head as he eased more of his thickness toward my throat. I'd never had a cock that big and only managed to get about seven inches in my mouth before I started struggling to get my mouth open wide enough. He finally let me ease off of his cock and pulled me to my feet, shoving his tongue hard into my mouth. After making out a few minutes he pulled back and grinned again at me as I stood there panting. “Never had a dick as big as mine have ya?” he asked. I told him no. Leading us to a nearby log he reached out and picked up a pair of shorts put his hand in a pocket and pulled the hand back out, now holding something. “I got something here that'll help you take every motherfucking inch man. You want it?” Not even knowing what I was agreeing to I nodded my head, knowing I wanted this black stud's entire cock down my throat.

He brought his hand up and I could see he had a glass pipe in it and the pipe had a bowl at the end of it. He was also holding a lighter and when he flicked the lighter to life placing the flame under the bowl I could see a pile of small white rocks in the bowl. They immediately began to melt filling the bowl with a thick white vapor. The black adonis grinned at me again and said, “I'm Robert and this is Tina,” indicating the smoke-filled pipe. “Smoke some of this with me man and I promise you'll be able to get my whole black cock down your throat and up your ass. How about it?” I moaned and let Robert give me my first ever hit of tina leading to a night I'd never expected.

(to be continued)

• Like 13
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 6

Part 15

It turned out that one of the 18-wheelers I'd seen when I arrived was Robert's, and before long we were in the back of it. We were both naked and I was on my knees slurping up and down the full length of Robert's long thick dick again and again taking every dark inch down my throat and my lips easily stretching around it's full girth. Just as Robert had said, after I had taken three or four deep draws of the smoke from the pipe it was no problem to take all of him into my mouth and throat. He kept encouraging me, telling me how good my white-boy's mouth felt around his massive black cock, and saying he couldn't wait to bury it balls deep in my hairy white ass. That made me moan and work harder to get his cock covered with as much spit as I could.

After I don't know how long he pulled me off of his shiny pole and pulled me onto his lap making out with me. I could feel his wet hardness in the crack of my sweat soaked ass and it only served to fuel my hunger to have that monster inside me. He broke our kiss and gave me another one of his wide white-toothed grins. “You fucking love that black dick doncha bro?” he chuckled. “Oh my gawd yes!” I told him. “You ready to let it own your sexy hairy ass?” he asked lewdly. I ground my butt back against his meat gyrating up and down on it. I had never been so horny in my life or needed to get fucked like I was needing it then. Not even all the times Chad and I had gotten nasty together. I somehow knew it had something to do with what we were smoking and as long as Robert kept giving me more I was ready to be his cumdump all night if he wanted. I stroked my cock and looked into his dark eyes and told him I was ready for all of it.

Robert reached beside him and grabbed the pipe and lighter. “Take three big hits man. I want you fucked up and high as hell before I wreck your tight hole.” He glanced at my left hand briefly and a new darkness filled his handsome face and sexy eyes. “Your tight married hole!” “Do it,” I'd whispered to him with an urgency in my voice. “Slam that black weapon in my tight married hole and give me the kind of fuck I've never had before!” “Hot dirty fucking cheater,” he growled as he watched me blow out a third cloud. He took the pipe and lighter from me and laid them aside then steadied his back more firmly against the compartment seat behind him and spread his legs wider, nudging the dripping head of his magnificent cock against my chemmed hungry hole. “It'll be easier at first if you fuck yourself down onto it,” he told me. “Do it pig. Get your ass on my dick and fuck yourself with it.” Nervous and excited and aroused all at the same time I obeyed and moved into position. Taking a deep breath I began pushing down and immediately felt the heat of his massive cockhead pushing against my pucker.

Suddenly a bottle of poppers was shoved under one of my nostrils and I instinctively inhaled twice then repeated the process in the other nostril. The rush hit me right away and I felt my hole flex and vibrate then felt the head of his tool pop smoothly past my anal ring into my ass. I gasped at the feelings but kept going rocking back and forth and up and down struggling to take more of him inside me. I was moaning, I was crying, I was begging him to stop and to go deeper in the same breath as he let me set the pace. He kept telling me how hot my ass felt and he kept feeding me poppers and more smoke from the pipe until I felt the bristly pubes at the base of his cock press against my ass. He had every hard thick pulsing inch inside my ass, deeper than anything had ever been before.

I took a break from telling Chad and Greg about that night with Robert. I was sitting in the chair Greg had been in earlier and my hot little brother and the hunky desk clerk were on the bed. They had situated themselves at the head of the bed and Chad had his back against the headboard, his muscled legs splayed out in front of him and Greg was riding Chad's rigid dick bareback taking every inch balls deep into his married manhole with each downward movement. He was as much of a bareback pig as me and Chad I said to myself and smiled. “Looks like you guys are getting turned on hearing about Robert,” I said with a chuckle. “You fucking know it bro!” Chad cried out. “It sounds fucking hot as hell!” I picked up the pipe and lit the flame under it as I watched the two masculine guys in front of me enjoy each other's body. I exhaled a good-sized cloud and said, “That night WAS hot as hell! And it'll be the same for all of us when he gets here.” Then, looking at Greg, I asked if he'd ever been with a black guy before or ever had a cock as big as Robert's. Moaning as Chad thrust up into his ass Greg said “no” to each question, then added, “But I want to. I want both.”

The knock at the door seemed very loud. I smiled at Greg and said, “I think you're going to get to have both real soon, stud,” then opened the door to let my black mentor in.

(to be continued)

• Like 12
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 9
  • Thanks 1

Part 16

Robert gave me his wide grin when he saw me in the doorway naked. (I'd looked through the peephole to make sure it was him before I opened the door.) “Damn, baby,” he said. “Looks like you're ready for me.” Then looking into my black dilated pupils he chuckled and added, “Yeah, looks like you're ready for sure.” He walked in and I quickly closed and locked the door behind him. Before I had turned all the way back around he grabbed me from behind and wrapping his arms around me turned my head back towards him and put his lips against mine and shoved his thick tongue into my mouth. I moaned against his lips and felt my cock reach full hardness at once.

Finally ending the kiss he slid an arm around my waist and turned toward the bed where Greg was still sitting on Chad's hard raw cock. From the look on both of their faces they were not disappointed at all with seeing the sexy man who had just joined us. And they hadn't even seen him naked yet!

Robert squeezed one of my asscheeks and whistled. “I was expecting just you and your little brother. But one more works for me. They're both hot as hell! Who's who?” I quickly made the introductions, explaining how Greg was an unexpected addition to the night, and telling Robert that Chad and I had both fucked him already. “And,” I said with a gleam in my eye, “Greg's married too. Just like me.” I knew Robert would like that. And he did.

“Fucking hot!” he said. “Two hot sexy white married cheaters and one horny young twis*ed fucker into incest.” He eyed all three of us and asked if we wanted to take a few minutes to get acquainted first or if we were ready to get our orgy started. Chad, high as fuck already from the booze and drugs, and always the eager pig, didn't hesitate, saying, “We can get acquainted while we fuck and suck each other!” Robert laughed and looking at me said, “He's as sleazy as you told me!” “Even sleazier since I got him smoking tina earlier tonight,” I answered with a wide grin. “So fucking sweet,” he said giving me a quick kiss. “Guess I better get naked and join in the fun.”

As he stepped away from me to get undressed I was surprised and turned on at the same time to see Greg raise up off of Chad's cock and quickly get off the bed and come over to Robert. “Let me help you,” he said huskily, and took hold of the bottom of Robert's tee shirt and pulled it up and over his head. “Mmmmm,” Greg moaned in appreciation at the hard muscled black body, and immediately started running his hands across Robert's flesh. Not wanting to be left out I'm sure, Chad walked over to Robert and Greg and dropping to his knees wasted no time unsnapping and unzipping his shorts, yanking them down to his feet. Robert was commando so as soon as his shorts were pulled down his huge black tool was poking into my little brother's face. With a deep growl Chad opened his mouth and started working to get as much of Robert's thickness into his mouth as he could.

While Chad and Greg worked over Robert's naked chocolate flesh I grabbed the pipe and lighter and offered them to Robert. He looked at how I had the bowl full and said, “Looks like you remember what I taught you,” then flicked the lighter. As he inhaled I stared into his eyes and whispered, “Yeah, I remember everything you taught me and showed me.” Blowing out his first cloud he raised his eyebrows and smiled at me. “Everything?” he asked. “Hell yeah!” I answered. “All of it!” Grinning, he took another big hit from the pipe and asked, “Do these fuckers know?” Chad and Greg were both on their knees now sharing the enormous cock between their lips. I was sure they weren't paying attention to our conversation but I still whispered as I answered Robert. “All they know so far is how you got me into doing meth and that it made me want your cock like fucking crazy!” “And everything I had to give you from my cock, right?”, he asked with a lewd growl. “Hell yes!” I answered. He blew out another cloud, kissed me and said, “I guess we'll find out if they want it as bad as you do.”

He pulled on Chad's head to get his attention. “Why don't you get behind me and eat my hole, man? Let me see if you're as good at it as your big brother is.” He winked at me and I felt my heart beat increase. I knew that wasn't all Robert wanted to find out.

Chad quickly scrambled on his knees and situated himself behind Robert. “Hot fucking ass!” he breathed as he grabbed Robert's hard globes and kneaded them. Leaning forward he ran his lips and tongue across the muscled cheeks as I watched him in anticipation. Suddenly, I saw his body stiffen and then he pulled back from Robert's ass. He looked at me with a face full of different emotions. Then he said to Robert while his eyes were still locked on mine, “Nice tattoo, dude. Does that mean what I think it means?” I knew he had seen Robert's scorpion tattoo and apparently knew what it meant.

(to be continued)

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 6
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Part 17

I silently nodded at Chad as Robert chuckled softly.  "Depends on what you think it means I guess," he said.  "It means you're..." Chad started then saw me shaking my head and indicating Greg who was hungrily feeding on the mammoth meat in front of him, taking it balls deep down his throat.  I had no way of knowing what Greg's reaction would be hearing that Robert was poz, but I didn't want him to find out just yet.

Chad and Robert both understood what I was meaning and immediately were careful with their words.  Robert smiled at me then whispered to Chad, "Yeah, I am. Does that scare you off boy?"  "No fucking way!" my spun little brother let out in a husky voice.  "Then get to work eating my ass! Soon as this other sexy mother fucker has my dick wet enough I'll fuck you good with my stinger!"  Chad and I both groaned hearing that, and Chad buried his face and tongue between Robert's cheeks as I dropped to the floor next to Greg, amazed at how easily he seemed to be taking Robert's length and girth.

I ran my tongue across Greg's jawline and whispered in his ear, "Damn dude!  You're going to town on that big black cock like it's half the size it is.  You're loving it aren't you?"  Greg opened his eyes and slipped his lips off of the tip of Robert's manhood on his next upstroke.  "Hell yeah, I'm loving it!" he panted.  "I can't believe I can get it all in my mouth and throat but I want it so bad!"  I stroked Robert's cock and looked into Greg's dilated eyes.  "I know what you mean.  I couldn't get enough either that first time with him - in my mouth then in my ass."  Greg groaned when I said that.  "You want to watch Robert stretch Chad's hole, then maybe let him do yours too?"  Greg wrapped his lips around the head of Robert's cock, then pulled off and said, "Fuck yeah!"

In a matter of seconds it seemed the four of us had rearranged ourselves.  Robert was sitting with his back against the headboard of the bed with Chad kneeling between his thighs.  They were blowing clouds while Greg lubed up Robert's cock and I was applying a generous helping of lube to my little brother's ass.  Slipping three lube-covered finger's into his hole I leaned forward to whisper in his ear.  "Are you sure you want this, bro?"  Chad turned his sweaty face to look back at me and grinned obscenely.  "So much, Lance!  I am so turned on!"  I kissed his lips softly and smiled.  "I hoped you would.  You're such a dirty pig!"

Satisfied they were both lubed sufficiently, Greg and I moved to the chair anticipating the fuck that was about to start.  I was anticipating it, of course, more than Greg.  I settled myself in the chair and pulled Greg into my lap, feeling his wet hole slide easily down my shaft.  Lighting the pipe I gave it to Greg and we turned our attention to the bed.

Chad was positioned now with his jock cock-hungry hole just above the tip of the black stud's throbbing pulsing dick.  "Are you ready?" Robert asked, already knowing the answer.  His voice quivering with lust and need Chad answered loudly and said, "More than ready dude! Fuck me man! Fuck me with your dirty dick!"  I quickly glanced at Greg but it seemed he didn't understand the meaning behind Chad's words.  With a deep almost menacing tone Robert grabbed Chad's hips and yelled out, "That's what I'm gonna do pig!  Fuck you with my dirty dick and give you my dark seed! Just like I did your brother!", glancing at me, then he thrust his hips upward shoving over half of his toxic cock into my little brother's unprotected hole.

"Oh fuccckkkkk yessss!!" Chad screamed out, his head snapping back and his back going stiff.  Robert held still for a moment before pulling out a little, hesitating, then slamming deeper into Chad's guts.  "Take that cock, boy!" Robert commanded.  "Open up your tight white hole for my black meat and beg for it!"  With that Robert didn't hold back and began a brutal determined deep penetrating fuck of Chad's ass.  "Happy graduation, little bro!" I said silently to myself as Greg and I watched transfixed.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 5
  • Thanks 1