A Graduation Gift for My Little Brother

PartyandBreed

• 4 weeks later...

Part 8

After the flip fucking and breeding we had done, made even more intense with the chems running through our blood and in our brains, we took a break to catch our breath and to smoke more weed and tina and drink some more of what was left of the liquor we'd had when we started out tonight. In my drug-hazy mind I wasn't sure how or when it had happened, but I noticed we were getting low on the booze. It was just a little after 11:00 P.M. and I knew we'd be wanting more for the night. I'd made arrangements when I booked the room to have all the beer and booze we wanted so I reached for the hotel room phone on the night table to call the front desk to order more.

A deep sexy voice answered on the third ring and as I started to give the guy my name, room number and order, Chad slid 2 fingers into my cum-soaked hole and began twisting them around, making me moan softly. “Stop that!” I hissed quietly as I looked at Chad and saw the devious grin on his face. “Excuse me, sir?” the guy at the front desk asked on the other end of the call. “No, not you,” I replied trying to regain my composure as Chad added a third finger and began to slowly fuck them in and out of my hole. “My brother is being an ass!” I said by way of explanation. Chad grinned that beautiful seductive smile at me as he continued to torture me while I was on the phone. The desk clerk laughed at my explanation and seemed to let it pass as I wrapped up my order. At that exact moment Chad entered my hole with a fourth finger causing me to gasp and moan loudly. The desk clerk hesitated a moment and asked if I was all right. I assured him I was and asked him to hurry with the delivery, then quickly hung up the phone.

I lay my head back on the bed and spread my hairy thighs wider, moaning continually from the hot sensation of having my little brother's fingers in my cummy and partyed-up hole. “You little shit!” I groaned at him while at the same time pushing against his fingers every time he pushed them into me. I heard Chad snicker. “You're liking it though, aren't you big bro?” he asked in a husky whisper. “Fuck yeah I am!” I'd never been fisted before but I'd seen Chad fisted twice in a couple of 3-ways we'd had and it had been obvious he'd enjoyed it. He had tried to talk me into giving it a try but it never appealed to me. I'd rather have his cock (or someone's cock) in my ass instead of a fist. But now, as high and horny as we both were I was not resisting at all as he slid his four fingers in and out of my pucker, stretching me wider than I'd ever been stretched. I wasn't consciously thinking of him fisting me but at the same time I was wondering if it felt this good or better.

Chad scooted up so that he was kneeling on the bed, pushing my legs higher and back toward my chest. This position allowed him to move his fingers in and out at a faster smoother pace while I moaned louder than I probably should have (I didn't know how thin the walls between the rooms were), squirming on the bed in lust-filled pleasure. “Feels good doesn't it Lance?” he asked seductively. “Feels good having your little brother's fingers sawing in and out of your fuck-hole, huh?” “Yes! Oh fuck bro it feels fantastic!” “Now you can understand why I enjoy getting fisted from time to time,” he continued teasingly. “Right?” I spread my legs even wider and agreed with him that, yes, I understood. “Do you want me to fist you, Lance? Do you want your little brother to fist-fuck your horny hot married hole?”

I was just about to answer him when suddenly there was a knock on the door making us both jump. “Fuck! It's probably the booze I ordered from the front desk”, I whispered. “Pull your fingers out, Chad!” I instructed him in a low voice, then saying in a louder voice to whoever had knocked, “Hold on. I'll be right there.” Chad cork-screwed his fingers once more inside me then slowly slid them out, smirking at me. Before I realized it or could stop him, Chad jumped off the bed and headed toward the door, glancing back at me and quickly said, “You better cover up big bro!”. I grabbed the bedspread and pulled it up to my waist at the same moment Chad grabbed the knob and opened the door. Standing there was a very handsome man who looked to be maybe early 30's, with a crew cut, a chiseled face, and wearing khaki shorts and a tight sleeveless pull-over shirt. Chad had positioned his lower body behind the door (thankfully!) but his bare torso was visible to our visitor, as was my own bare sweaty chest. He looked back and forth at us each a couple of times, a look of surprise and interest on his suntanned face. “Uh, I've got the beer and liquor you ordered,” he said, trying to sound professional but not really succeeding.

“Great!” answered Chad. “C'mon in!”, and pulled the door open wider but remaining behind it, hiding his nakedness. The guy at the doorway hesitated a moment then stepped into the room, pulling a cart on wheels behind him carrying the good-sized order I'd placed. “Chad!” I said loudly, but it was too late. The man was already inside and Chad was closing the door. “Where do you want...”, he started as he turned around, stopping in mid-sentence as he saw my sexy hard-bodied little brother totally naked, his mesmerizing smile covering his face and his dick more than half hard. “Oh, sorry”, he stuttered. “Did I come at a bad time?” he asked. Chad didn't miss a beat. “Not at all, man. Me and my big brother were just having some fun waiting for the booze. I'm Chad and that's my brother Lance”, he said indicating me. “I'm Greg,” the man answered, unable to take his eyes off of Chad's hunky naked body and growing dick. Chad stepped closer to Greg. “Good to meet you, Greg. Thanks for the booze. Do you want to hang out and have some fun with me and my big brother?”

I couldn't believe Chad was standing there naked, with an almost total hard-on, asking this gorgeous man to stay and play. My mind was screaming, “Chad! Wtf?!!”, but I felt my own dick growing quickly to full stiffness. I couldn't deny the thought of a 3-way with this hunk was turning me on.

Greg was looking around the room like he didn't know what to do or what to say. Then he stopped as if he had seen something. A smile began covering his face as Chad and I watched him move a hand to the crotch of his shorts and he started fondling a quickly growing bulge. “Are you guys partying?” he asked, and I realized he was looking directly at the glass pipe and lighter sitting on the table next to the bed. “Aw crap!” I said, sure we were going to be tossed out at best, if not have the police called on us. But Chad answered in an even voice as he stepped right up to Greg and put his hand over Greg's own hand caressing himself through his shorts. “Yeah, just a little. Is that okay, Greg? We'll share, won't we Lance?” They both glanced over at me and I nodded and said, “Yeah, sure, we'll share.” Greg was grinning widely now as he looked from Chad then to me then back to Chad. He moved both of his hands to Chad's bare body giving Chad complete access to his stuffed shorts. Greg began running his fingers across Chad's lean tight flesh and Chad unsnapped Greg's shorts and let them fall to his ankles. He was wearing a snug fitting yellow jock strap, the pouch already becoming soaked, and the back of which framed two solid globes of man-butt. “Are you going to share everything?” Greg asked in a sexy voice, which I recognized as the same voice I had talked to when I ordered the booze. Chad had already dropped to his knees, pulling Greg's jock strap down as he knelt, revealing a thick hard cut cock at least 8” long and dripping precum. “Oh yeah, we're definitely going to share everything with you man,” Chad answered, slipping his mouth over Greg's rigid meat making Greg and me both moan.

(to be continued)

• Like 14
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 8
  • Thanks 4

Part 9

Greg was moaning almost non-stop as my little brother deepthroated his fully engorged cock again and again. From what I'd been able to see of Greg's dick before it disappeared into Chad's mouth deepthroating it was no easy thing I was sure. At least 8 inches long and moderately thick I had no doubt Chad's throat was being stretched considerably. But I also knew that Chad was an expert cocksucker and never had any trouble taking dick in his holes no matter the size. I also knew from personal experience that Greg was finding out for himself how talented my little horny brother was at sucking cock, and his low guttural moans and groans left no doubt he was enjoying the blowjob.

Although I had been totally freaked out when Chad let Greg into the room and then when Greg saw the pipe and lighter, I was now completely into the scene before me and the idea of more happening with him. Any worry or fear I had initially felt was gone, replaced by a growing desire for a wild sex session with Chad and the hunky hotel desk clerk. I quickly threw the bedspread off of my body exposing my turgid throbbing 8.5 inches and, grabbing the pipe and lighter, I got off the bed and walked over to where Greg was standing with his cock down my little brother's throat and his balls pressed against Chad's chin. Greg must have heard me or sensed my movement and turned his face in my direction. A look of need and eagerness covered his face. “Ah, hell yeah dude!” he groaned.

Coming up beside him I leaned in to kiss him and was pleased he opened his mouth and let me slide my tongue inside. As we made out I felt him take my cock in his hand as his other hand stayed pressed on the back of Chad's head. Breaking the kiss he said, “Damn man your cock is big! Can't wait to get it in my ass!” I smiled and said, “You will man. Your ass looks so fucking great in that jock strap! I can't wait to fuck you! First though let's get you caught up with us. Here,” and I placed the glass stem between his lips, seeing his eyes light up in anticipation. I lit the flame and watched the bowl fill quickly with the seductive smoke then watched as Greg began slowly inhaling deep and steady. “Yeah, guy, suck in that smoke. Get high and horny with me and my little brother and party with us,” I spoke softly. “How's my little brother's mouth and throat feel on your cock man? Good, huh?”

Greg moaned hearing my words as he pulled his lips off of the glass stem. He held it in a few moments then blew out a thick huge cloud. “Oh shit dude! Are you guys really brothers?” Before I could answer him Chad took his mouth off of Greg's dripping cock and said, “Hell yeah we are! Real brothers with the same father and mother, doing things that most people would say are disgusting and wicked. And we love it man! The depravity and decadence of it all!” He grinned up at me and Greg as he still knelt on the floor. His sexy smile grew even wider as I heard Greg groan. “What about you, Greg? Do you think it's disgusting and wicked? Do you think two brothers having incest is wrong?” He ran his tongue across Greg's nuts after saying this, looking up at him and seeing the answer in his eyes before Greg said a word. “Hell no it's not disgusting!”, Greg panted. “It IS wicked and wrong as hell though, and that's what makes it so frigging hot!” He grinned darkly as he said this and all three of us knew this night was going to be unimaginably wild!

Greg took two more huge hits from the pipe while Chad and I quickly undressed him, except for the jock strap. For now at least I wanted him to keep it on. I knew it would make me fuck him harder seeing his cheeks framed in it. It was obvious that Greg took good care of himself and kept himself in shape. His stomach was ripped, his pecs were pumped and his arms thick and muscled. A light dusting of blond hair covered his body from neck to waist then fanned out into a darker-colored thick bush of pubes, wet from Chad's spit and Greg's own precum. His cock was thicker than I had at first thought and I knew Chad and I both were going to enjoy getting fucked by it.

Between all three of us kissing each other and rubbing each other's bodies I managed to remember to ask if he had to get back to the front desk soon. Grinning, he said he was just getting off work when I called for the booze, so he was off work the rest of the night. “Fucking A!”, Chad cried out, wrapping his lips around Greg's right nipple and sucking and nibbling on it causing more groans to come from Greg. I took a deep hit off of the pipe then pressed my lips to his so we could shotgun it. Damn this guy knows how to kiss, I thought.

Pulling back from each other Greg looked at me and said, “I wanna see you two nasty fuckers having sex with each other! Let me watch you having incest!” I gave him a nod and told him to sit in the chair not far from the bed, then I gave him the pipe and lighter telling him to smoke as much as he wanted and get as high as fuck as we put on a show for him. Greg settled himself in the chair and lit up immediately as Chad and I climbed onto the bed and started making out. Our moans matched Greg's own as we slid our tongues in and out of each other's mouth and ran our hands over each other's bare flesh. After a few minutes we heard Greg say in a lust-filled voice, “Eat his ass out, Lance! Eat your little brother's ass and make him beg for it!” This guy was showing himself to be exactly our kind of play buddy.

Chad positioned himself on his hands and knees on the bed so that he was facing Greg and I got behind him, moving his ass up so that I could drill into it and still be able to watch Greg. I slapped Chad's asscheeks hard making him moan then spreading his cheeks wide I went immediately to work on his tight hole like I'd done numerous times over the years. “Oh fuck yeah guys!” Greg said. “So hot! Yeah, Lance, do it man. Eat your own brother's ass! Get your tongue deep in there!” Then the click of the lighter as he took another pull from the pipe. I moaned into Chad's ass hearing Greg's words and heard Chad say, “It's even hotter dude knowing that he's eating his own cum out of my ass!” I could hear the blatant intent in Chad's voice trying to make it all nastier and more twi*ted for Greg. It apparently worked. I heard Greg cough and choke on the inhale he had just taken from the pipe. “For real?!!” he asked. “Your own brother fucked you and came in your ass?!!” “Hell yeah he did!”, Chad answered. “I love cum in my ass!” I could hear Greg beating his cock then heard him ask, “So you guys fuck bareback?” with a mixture of awe and darkness in his voice. “Always man,” Chad answered. “We never use condoms. What about you man?” Chad asked, moaning as I drilled my tongue deeper into his fucking ass.

There was a noticeable pause before Greg answered and I lifted my face and mouth from Chad's ass to look in his direction. “I love fucking bareback. Nothing like it. But I try not to do it most of the time,” he said with a dejected tone in his voice. “Why not?” asked Chad. Greg held up his left hand and we saw the gold band on his third finger. “I'm married and I know I need to be careful.” I could hear the laughter in Chad's voice as he asked, “To a woman?” “Yeah,” Greg answered. Chad looked over his shoulder at me, grinning mischieviously. “Show him, big bro,” he said. I raised my own left hand showing off my own wedding ring. Chad and I had both discovered early on in our sex play that it turned us both on big time for me to keep it on and I do every time we get together. Greg's eyes widened and then he said, “You too?” “Yes. And seeing my wedding ring on my finger whenever I'm fucking another guy or getting fucked bareback is wild as fuck man!” I said.

Chad turned around on the bed so that his ass was facing Greg. Looking over his shoulder he spoke greedily to Greg. “C'mon stud. You know you wanna do it. Give me your bareback cock, your married bareback cock, just like my big brother did. Add your cum to his dude! Fuck me raw until you breed me!” Greg moaned and stroked his dick faster, obviously wanting to do exactly what Chad had said.

(to be continued)

• Like 11
  • Piggy 8
  • Thanks 2

Part 10

I walked over to Greg and grabbed his hand and took it off his dick. “Slow down man or you're going to waste that load of cum,” I said smiling at him. “Wouldn't you prefer to cum in his ass instead of all over your own hand?” Greg licked his lips and stared at Chad's open wet inviting hole a few inches in front of him. “Yeah I'd prefer to. Shoot my cum deep inside him. It'd be so hot!” he whispered hoarsely. “Then do it man,” I encouraged him. “His ass is so tight and warm and feels fucking amazing on my bare cock. I get so turned on watching my slutty little brother get dicked and bred by another guy's hard raw cock. And he loves being filled with cum,” I told him, realizing I was getting hornier than I had been at the thought of me and Chad convincing him to barebuck fuck Chad's hole. It was wildly arousing working to seduce him to give in.

Chad was wiggling his muscled jock ass in front of Greg. “Yeah man there's nothing hotter than having my ass filled with a thick hot load of cum. Especially from a cheating married big fucking cock!” Greg moaned, visibly weakening. I placed the pipe back between his lips and told him to take another big hit. He did so and blew out another good-sized cloud. I started playing with Greg's nips as he took a second hit and I whispered temptingly in his ear loud enough for Chad to hear. “And it's even better if the cum he's getting is full of chems, making him more of a pig. And your cum is definitely full of tina man.” I reached down and wrapped a fist around his cock and started stroking slowly, causing another hungry moan to come from Greg's lips.

Chad must have decided to help convince Greg because he eased off the bed, came over to the chair where Greg was sitting and, with his back to Greg lowered his ass down toward Greg's lap. My hand was still holding Greg's dripping cock and I guided it to my little brother's hole as Chad pushed back and down some more until Greg's cocklips were pressing against Chad's asslips. Greg was panting in heat now and Chad knew he almost had him. He looked over his shoulder again at Greg his gaze boring into Greg's eyes. “Oh yeah, man. Your cockhead feels so good on my hole. Slide it in. Fuck my ass skin-on-skin until you shoot your cum in my guts. Your married cheating cum.” With that said Chad pushed down with a little more force until the raw head of Greg's dick popped through his sphincter into the smooth wetness of his ass. “Awwww fuuccckkk!” Greg growled and grabbed Chad's hips and pulled him more than halfway down his shaft. His bare uncovered shaft. “Yessss!” Chad hissed in wanton pleasure as he felt this stud's married cock sliding deeper inside him. “Give me that raw cock man! All the way in!” “So good,” Greg admitted. “Oh damn it feels so damn good to be inside you bare.”

Greg's reluctance seemed to have disappeared as he thrust up into Chad's cummy hole, feeling the heat of Chad's hole on his bare shaft and feeling the wetness of my own load lubing his penetration. After a few minutes in this position I told them to get on the bed with Chad on all fours. They moved to that position without Greg's cock ever coming out of Chad's ass. He started fucking into Chad with longer strokes. “You like that bare cock in your ass man? You like how it feels rubbing your insides without a condom?” Greg demanded as he rammed my little brother deep and hard. “Hell fucking yes man!” Chad screamed. “It feels perfect! You're loving it too aren't you?” Greg slapped one of Chad's asscheeks hard and said, “Yes! Raw feels dirty and fantastic!”

Greg was fully into the scene now and I was getting more and more turned on watching and listening to the two of them rutting. And I was mesmerized by the sight of Greg's strap-encased butt cheeks flexing and clenching as he pounded into Chad. I opened the bag of shards laying on the table and wetting my index finger I dipped it inside the bag, snagging a decent-sized piece on my fingertip. I ran the fingers of my other hand across Greg's lower back gathering up the sweat and moving the fingers to his asscrack and across his hole. “Yeah man play with my ass while I fuck your little brother. Love having my ass played with,” he grunted. I couldn't have planned it better. I covered my fingers and then his hole two or three more times with his sweat then placed the finger with the shard on it against his slicked up hole and pushed hard on one of his outstrokes from Chad's ass. My finger went in smoothly to the second knuckle and I rotated it a couple of times before pulling it out. Immediately I lowered my face to Greg's sexy ass and began eating his hole, giving the booty bump time to hit him.

“That's it man! Eat my ass while I fuck your brother's hot ass! Oh yeah I love getting rimmed!” Then suddenly his body shuddered and he said, “Hell man! My ass is on fire! What are you doing?!” I pulled up from his hard ass mounds and slid my wet cockhead up and down his crack. “Keep fucking Chad's ass man,” I told him. “You like the way your ass is feeling?” He thrust into Chad again as he answered me. “Hell yes I do! It's tingling. I need something in it,” he moaned. I zeroed in on his spit and sweat covered hole with the head of my cock and asked him hoarsely, “You want my cock in it man? You want me to slide my cock in your hot ass while you bareback fuck my little brother?” Even as I was speaking I had placed my hands on Greg's hips and had started to apply pressure. Moaning, Greg pushed back as he said, “Yes! Fuck my ass man! Fuck my ass and make me fuck your little brother harder!” I exerted a little more force then felt the raw head of my dick pop inside this horny stud's married ass. “Take it!” I grunted. “Take my bare dick in your hot married ass!” I cried out and heard Greg say, “What??!!”

(to be continued)

• Like 13
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 8

Part 11

Greg's ass was smooth as silk and tight as hell. The heat of his fuck chute felt great enveloping my bare cock as I slid deeper inside him. The muscles in his hole spasmed then loosened then began pulling more of my shaft into his ass. Greg had stopped moving his own cock in and out of Chad's ass and I felt him pushing back on my dick as he moaned loudly in carnal pleasure. “Aw fuck man,” I groaned out, “your ass is so damn hot! It looks fucking perfect wrapped around my cock with that jock strap hugging your asscheeks. How's that cock feel inside you stud?” I whispered as I gave him the last couple of inches. Greg turned his head to look at me, a fire of lust in his eyes. “It feels awesome man,” he groaned. “You've got me stuffed full and stretched wider than I've ever been!” He paused to catch his breath and I felt him push back against my pubes which were pressed against his muscled ass. “Fuck me man! Fuck me, please!”

I pulled back a few inches and held there for a moment. “Keep fucking my little brother dude, while I fuck you. Pushing your cock harder into him every time I slam balls deep inside you!” Chad was caught up in the pigginess of the scene and reached back to spread his own asscheeks wider. “Yeah, man, do it. Fuck me while he fucks you! Ram your hard raw married cock deep inside my hole and fuck the hell out of me! Don't stop 'til you blow your cum deep up my guts!” Greg grabbed Chad's hips tighter as he resumed thrusting in and out of my little brother's partyed-up cock-hungry jock hole, burying every inch deep again and again making him and Chad both groan and spew out dirty sex-talk. I, in turn, took hold of Greg's hips and began moving in and out of him, shoving my entire length into his hole on each outstroke he made from Chad's ass.

I leaned down to speak in his ear as the three of us got into a synchronized rhythm of fucking. “His ass feels good on your bare cock doesn't it man?” I asked seductively, knowing Chad could hear me too. “No way it'd feel this good if you were wearing a condom, huh?” Greg was driving deep and hard into Chad as he answered, “No. It'd never feel this good with a condom. Such a hot ass!” He withdrew his dick part-way from Chad's ass and impaled himself more on my cock that was giving him and his hole so much pleasure. “And you love having my raw cock fucking you too, don't you? My raw married cock fucking your hot married ass. You don't want me to pull out and put on a condom do you?” “No!” Greg cried out immediately. “Don't pull out man! Don't stop fucking me! Bareback my fucking ass!” Before I could say anything Chad egged us all on, saying to Greg, “Are you going to let my big brother cum in your ass dude? Do you want him to breed you like he did me while ago?” Greg growled loudly and told us both, “Fuck yes! I want you to cum in me fucker! Breed me with your cum while I breed your dirty little brother with my cum!” “Fuck yeah!” Chad and I both shouted at the same time as our fuck grew more intense.

I felt Greg's body stiffen and tighten under me seconds before he cried out that he was going to cum in Chad's ass. “Fucking give it to me!” Chad coaxed him. “Give me your hot cheating married cum you dirty stud!” With one powerful final thrust into Chad's hole, Greg bellowed and began coating my little brother's ass walls with another load of married cum, adding to what I'd given him earlier. As Greg orgasmed inside Chad, his ass clenched tight around my own cock and I felt my nuts pull up ready to unload. “Here it cums, man!” I cried out. “I'm cumming! Oh fuck man, I'm cumming in you!!” and I began shooting volley after volley of seed into Greg's ass, as he begged me for every drop.

After a few moments I slowly withdrew my still-hard cock from Greg's cum-filled ass then he removed his own boner from Chad's hole. His bare hard-on was covered in a combination of his and my cum loads, both of which were soaking in Chad's ass. Without a word or a moment's hesitation Chad spun around on the bed and slid his lips all the way down Greg's jizz-coated cock. “Oh fuck yeah!” Greg moaned. “Yeah baby, clean that cock for me. Get all that cum off of it.” Chad hummed softly around the dick in his mouth and I grabbed the pipe and lighter and handed them to Greg, grinning. “I'm glad you took my call and were the one who brought up the booze.” Greg blew out a thick white cloud, handing me the pipe and lighter and returned my smile. “Yeah, me too,” he said, “and like I said I'm free all night if you guys want me to stay and play some more.” Chad slid his mouth off of Greg's cock and looked at him. “For sure man we want you to stay. We can still have a lot more fun.” As I exhaled my own hit and handed the pipe and lighter to Chad, he looked intently at Greg with a greedy hunger. “Have you ever fisted an ass before, man?” he asked as he began inhaling.

(to be continued??)

• Like 8
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 4
  • Thanks 1

The story is fucking hot.  I have a similar experience where I was their third.

But I quit reading.  I couldn’t get over all the references to brother, bro, big bro, lil bro.  It got to be unrealistic and for me, porn should be as close to reality as possible.  Even in role play, it doesn’t get to that extreme.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Part 12

Sitting on the hotel bed with my back against the headboard I had a perfect view of what was going on right in front of me. My legs were spread wide and Chad's head and face were pressed into my crotch, his mouth and tongue working on my cock and balls off and on, but most of the time he had his face pushed into the mattress and his mouth was filling the room with moans instead of being filled with my dick. The reason? Yeah, you probably guessed it. Greg was kneeling behind my little brother's upturned ass moving his fist in and out of Chad's stretched-wide tight jock ass.

When Chad had asked Greg if he had ever fisted an ass Greg's eyes had opened wide and he said he never had but had wanted to for a long time. His hands were a pretty good size and the two or three guys who had at times expressed a willingness to give it a try with him soon had to tell him they couldn't take a fist his size so he'd never experienced it. Until tonight and until he met my insatiable little brother, who was even more slutty than usual tonight with the tina coursing through his veins and body. So with a lot more smoke, a lot of lube and excited instructions and encouragement from Chad, Greg had his left fist buried in Chad's cum-filled ass just above the wrist. Chad had insisted for Greg to use his left hand with his wedding ring on it and the dirtiness of it turned Greg on as much as it did me and Chad.

Greg's face was covered with a look of dark erotic concentration and enjoyment as he worked his fist in and out in a slow steady rhythm, pushing in a little deeper bit by bit as Chad worked to relax his ass and accommodate more of the hunk's hand inside his chemmed up hole. “Oh god dude!” Greg growled out, looking up and locking eyes with me. “I can feel your cum and mine covering my entire fucking hand! So fucking fantastic! And there's so much cum,” he said with a lust-hungry look on his face. Blowing out a thick cloud I returned his gaze and answered him saying, “Yeah that's how it goes when you fuck an ass bareback and cum in it.” He grinned and moaned at the same time hearing my words. “I fucking love barebacking man! Topping and bottoming! Filling a hot ass like this full of cum,” he said. Hearing this Chad raised his face from the mattress and with a look of raw pleasure on his sweaty face looked back at Greg and said, “Filling it full of your MARRIED CHEATING cum man! Makes it even better doesn't it?” he asked. “Hell fucking yes it does!” Greg agreed.

With Chad's face up out of the mattress at least for the moment I quickly placed the pipe stem between his lips and lit the fire under the bowl. “C'mon little brother. Take a couple big ass hits and get even piggier for us,” I told him and he wasted no time doing exactly that. As he blew out his second cloud he arched his back, pushed his hands harder into the mattress and jerked his hips backward, taking about another half-inch of Greg's fist inside his guts, causing him and Greg both to groan loudly at the same time. “Oh my god yes!” Chad cried out. “Damn dude your hand is so damn big! Biggest one I've ever had. I love it!” Greg used his right hand to slap Chad's muscled ass and answered. “Yeah? You love having your ass stretched wider than ever before doncha? What a hot sleazy pig!” “Yes! I love it! And yeah, I'm a pig. Love having my ass full,” Chad moaned as he lowered his face, this time engulfing my raging boner down his throat. I let out my own moan as I felt the familiar tightness of my little brother's throat on my dick. I knew I was leaking a steady stream of precum down his throat as he worked his throat muscles to squeeze my shaft.

Greg looked at me but spoke to Chad as he said, “Love having it full, I can tell. You ever had it filled with two cocks at the same time?” I felt my dick throb deep in Chad's throat hearing Greg say this. I don't know why, but Chad and I had never had any of the guys we'd had 3-ways with dp him with me, even though we both found it incredibly hot to watch in a video. So when Chad pulled his mouth off of my cock to answer Greg I was surprised what I heard him say. “Yeah man I have. Once.” He glanced at me before continuing. “It was when I was out of town not too long ago and met up with these two hot guys. It took some effort but they managed to get both their dicks inside me together. It felt so fucking good! But they weren't very big.” He paused and stared into my startled black eyes. “I bet two big cocks like yours and Lance's would drive me fucking crazy!” Then he grinned at me before going back down on my dick. Greg looked at me and asked the obvious question: “What do you say man? You wanna dp your little brother with me? With our raw married cocks?” His lips curled up lustfully as he said this and Chad groaned hungrily around my cock in his mouth.

(to be continued)

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 6