The Kid gets Pimped out

Hotrawbutt4u

Chapter 19

The Kid was still on his knees servicing guys that walked up to him. One had the Kid’s head and was roughly skull fucking him.

The Kid was gaging on the rough throat fucking he was getting. One of the other guys that had been using the Kid’s mouth said “ Wait a minute, stand up Kid “. When the Kid stood up the guy that was in his mouth bent him back over and started the throat fucking again. In this position he was able to get more of the cock down the Kid’s throat and the Guy’s nuts were banging on his chin. The guy behind him aimed his cock at the Kid’s very pink and bruised hole and rammed up inside him, The Kid screamed around the cock in his mouth but all that could be heard was a muffled sound. It felt like a pole stabbing his very core. The two guys went to work assaulting the Kid at both ends. If it wasn’t for all the Chems he had up him it would have felt like a very painful brutal attack, but, in this case something dark and twisted inside him was enjoying it. Parts of his insides and soul were alive like never before. He knew he would feel this for a few days and hoped the excitement would last forever.

Both these guys were sadistic and wanted to make sure the youngster was ruined for vanilla sex. Little did they know he was already past that point before he came to this park. He had hoped he would get to fuck some ass tonight, but it looked like it was his ass that was getting all the fucking. He was alright with that since he did get his nut earlier and now that craving in his ass was in control and would not be denied. Both guys stared breathing hard and grunting as they plowed the Kid at both ends. They didn’t have the rhythm as the guys earlier, in this case it was more chaotic and vicious. Each guy was only interested in his pleasure. The Guy in front of the Kid moaned and cut loose a strong and overdue climax. His orgasm lasted a short time, but the Kid thought it was forever because he couldn’t get a breath and was concerned he might suffocate. He was gasping when the guy behind him said “ Oh yeah, take it you little fag “ and started pumping furiously in the Kid’s tender cum chute. The Kid could feel the strong throbs as the guy unloaded in his ass. In between gasps and panting like a bitch dog in heat, the Kid was whimpering and saying “ Oh yes. Every drop, knock me up, please make it hurt more”. The Kid was now into the sadistic side of gay sex and wanted to experience everything. The Guy finished unloading in the Kid’s loose and sloppy hole and pulled out. He slapped the Kid’s as and got rewarded with a loud yelp. Not to pass up on an opportunity, the guy delivered a couple stronger slaps on the Kid’s ass cheeks. His hand imprint was clearly visible, and the Kids ass was stinging.

The guy moved to the side and another guy put his cock in the Kid’s ass. It was a very welcome feeling, It wasn’t that big but it did help with the itch in the Kid’s backside. The Kid was concentrating on the good feeling and forgot about the When the guy bottomed out and his groin hit the Kid’s butt cheeks, the stinging on his butt cheeks reminded him of the swats he had received. The Guy was also gyrating against the Kids cheeks. His course hair was rubbing the tender shin of the freshly spanked ass causing some discomfort. The Kid couldn’t do much but stay there and take it.

Another guy came to the Kid’s head and forced his limp cock in the Kid’s mouth.  This cock tasted nasty and dirty. The Kid was trying to get past the taste when he looked up and saw the guy that had rages on and looked like he hadn’t showered in a long time. He smelled terrible. He had heard that homeless guys roamed around here but never saw one until now. The Guy’s cock started to grow and the guy said “ Cummon punk. Get daddies cock hard so he can knock you up “.   The Guy was talking to the one behind him like he knew him. The Kid realized that the one behind him might have been a homeless guy also. The guy was obviously enjoying what the Kid was doing. The Kid did what he was told, and the guy stared squirting his cum in the Kid’s mouth and throat. It tasted salty and not verry good, the Kid wasn’t sure why. He realized that the guy had a mix of cum and piss he was putting in the Kid’s throat and making him swallow all of it. The guy behind him stared shaking and then the Kid felt those familiar throbs of a cock exploding in his ass. The homeless guy up his ass said “ I haven’t shot in a young cunt like this one for a while “. The one that just came in his mouth said “ you need to come to the encampment, let all the Guys enjoy this. I know a couple women that would enjoy you also “.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1

On 9/23/2022 at 9:20 AM, Hotrawbutt4u said:

Chapter 8

The guys watching the Kid and Commented “ This Kid is now getting spit-roasted and he takes it ATM”. The Motion made it looked like the Kid had one cock that was going the length of his body and he was getting slid on the man pole. You could tell the Kid was loving every bit of this.

The Kid’s cock was semi-hard and was swinging between his legs leaking copious amounts of precum. One of the guys reached under the Kid and stared milking his cock. The Kid instinctively arched his back allowing the guy fucking him to get in deeper. The guy that was up the Kid’s ass said “ Christ ! His hole opened up and swallowed my cock then clamped down on it like a vise “. He also said “ This Kid’s ass is unbelievable “. The Other guy that was in his mouth said “ You should feel his mouth, he opened his throat  when I went in “. The one guy that was up the Kid’s ass said “ I want to take this Kid home and enjoy myself all night, and the next day “. The Kid was enjoying himself and hearing how good he was doing wanted to get make the guys enjoy it even more and stared working both ends to give the guys more pleasure.

Another guy came in to the clearing and heard some of this and when over to the Handler and said he didn’t have long but wanted to get a piece of the Kid’s ass. The guy had a cutoff shirt and shorts on. The two of them talked for a minute and came to an agreement and the guy was waiting his turn to work the Kid’s ass. The Guy in Kid’s mouth started grunting and then unloaded his second load of the night. The Kid choked a little but was determined to suck him through his climax and give him the best blow job he ever got. When the guy was done and started to pull out the Kid grabbed the guy by the butt cheeks and held him in his mouth, making sure he got every drop. The Kid moved one of his hands so that his fingers could massage the guy’s brown hole. The Guy stopped him and said “ You really want to get more but I am done for a while”. Seeing and hearing what the Kid was doing to the guy in his mouth got so excited that he stared to shake and went deep on several strokes. He was unloading his second cum od the night. He knew from experience that his second load was usually bigger and stronger. The Kid could feel every volley of cum that was being shot in his ass. He was using his muscles again to milk that cock of every drop. Between the excitement and the drugs hat were now at full strength in his body he was having a ball and didn’t want it to ever end. When the Guy pulled out of his mouth the Kid stared gasping for air and he was drenched in tine sweat. The guy in his ass stayed him for a bit trying to let some piss flow but he was to tried and even though the Kid’s young ass still had a firm grip on the cock embedded in his spun ass he eventually had to pull out. Partially because he was tired, and he also wanted to give the new guy a turn.

When the guy pulled out the Kid felt a cool breeze enter his ass. He also noticed how empty he felt. Even though he was spun he wouldn’t have minded more drugs shoved up his ass or another hit on that magic pipe.

A guy that was off to one was slowly jerking his smaller cock and watching the action the Kid was getting said this is really hot and I am about to shoot a five-day load. The handler said “ Don’t waist it, come over and Load this Kid, he will need a bit more lube in his ass to get him ready for what is coming next “. With that the guy went behind the Kid and aimed his cock at the sloppy hole pushed him self into the Kid’s quivering ass. The handler saw the wedding ring on the guy and had a devilish thought. He didn’t know if the guy partied any but tonight he was going to get a taste of it. He dipped a finger into his baggie and coated it with some of the ground up tina. The guy was straing to shake when the handler walked up behind the married guy, he asked him “ You want a finger up that ass ‘? The guy replied “ God yes “. The guy had no idea what he was about to get but the handler opened the married guys cheeks, spit on the hole and took a clean finger stared massaging the tight browney in front of him, teasing the orifice. The Kid hearing this and feeling that tickle at his opening caused from the guys cock, arched his back and bowed his legs allowing more access to his nether regions.  The Handler took his meth covered finger and pushed it up the married guy’s ass. He stared twisting and turning his finger to make sure the drug would be packed in the married guy’s rectum.

I'd love to be used by so many this way, I want to loos all control to many anon men like this guy! 

13 hours ago, Hotrawbutt4u said:

The one that just came in his mouth said “ you need to come to the encampment, let all the Guys enjoy this. I know a couple women that would enjoy you also “.

DEFINITELY YES regarding the women - but you’ll need to post that post (hopefully also with ChemSex) in the Straight/Bi section. 

21 hours ago, TaKinGDeePanal said:

DEFINITELY YES regarding the women - but you’ll need to post that post (hopefully also with ChemSex) in the Straight/Bi section. 

Yeah, that is a problem. Can't post Chem sex stuff out of this area without getting suspended and can't post bi or straight stuff in this forum.  Catch 22 anyone?

26 minutes ago, Hotrawbutt4u said:

Yeah, that is a problem. Can't post Chem sex stuff out of this area without getting suspended and can't post bi or straight stuff in this forum.  Catch 22 anyone?

Check out some of the stories in the Straight/Bi Fiction section. 🐷

Chapter 20

The homeless guy up his ass said “ I haven’t shot in a young cunt like this one for a while “. The one that just came in his mouth said “ you need to come to the encampment, let all the Guys enjoy this. I know a couple women that would enjoy you also “.

The Kid was still bent over, and another guy stuck his cock up the Kids sore ass. The guy’s hair felt like steel wool when he rubbed against the Kids ass cheeks. This guy fucked the kid for only a few minutes when he stopped and the Kid felt him pull out and push something up the Kid’s ass. It felt cool at first but then stared to burn deep in his ass. The guy pushed his cock back in the Kid’s ass and stared pumping. He stopped and the Kid could feel the guy’s cock twitching and he thought he was getting another load of cum, the Guy bent over and whispered into the Kid’s ear “ You’re going to love this, That egg I pushed up you was a mix of some nasty drugs and now I am putting warm tina piss in your guts. It will melt those drugs and you will be on a trip that will never end “. The Kid recognized the voice from the guy that stared him earlier. The guy stared fucking deeper and deeper. The Kid could feel the mix sloshing in his bowels. It seemed like he was trying to not only get it to go deeper but wanted it plugged so it was forced to be absorbed. The Kid grabbed on the park bench to support himself. He was getting dizzy and he felt like never before. Everything was centered around his ass and insides. Nothing else mattered. The guy said “ I wish  could give you another POZ load but I am empty, you got everything I have “. The Kid knew that he had gotten a couple toxic loads but wasn’t sure how many loads he had taken up his ass or down his throat. He only knew that he enjoyed the Toxic loads more than ever before.

The guy sopped and pulled out of the Kid’s spun ass and said “ We have another customer. Hold still “. The Kid was having problems holding still. He was gyrating his hips and couldn’t stop. From behind he looked like a bitch in heat.

He heard a deep voice behind him say “ This Kid must be really tweaking, Look at him wave that ass wanting to get bred “. The Guy dropped his pants and started stroking his cock to get it ready. He spread the Kid’s cheeks with one hand to geta look at his the jewel between them. What he saw was a slightly gaping hole that was dripping ping cum. He suspected that the Kid was spinning pretty hard with his movements. Then he grazed the Hole the Kid Moaned and said “ Oh yessss. Please more. I really need it “. He pushed one finger in the Kid and he about screamed, both with excitement and in pain. His hole was getting very tender with all the abuse he had tonight. The Fack that Cum and piss was the only lube he had, didn’t help either.

By this time the Guy had his cock ready for action. It wasn’t overly big, about 7 ½ inches and thick. What the kid didn’t know was that this guy had one of those cocks that were like a piece of steel when hard. The other thing was that the guy was a lot taller than him. The Kid was bent over waiting for the impending penetration, holding onto a park bench to steady himself. The main reason he was holding onto the bench was because he wasn’t steady on his feet, all the drugs were having an effect on him. He wasn’t sure what all was pushed up his now tender and stretched ass but he knew that Tina was some, he recognized the effects and burning. The guy pushed the head of his steel cock into the Kids ass. Most cocks would yield some to the tightness and resistance, but this cock was so hard it didn’t. In fact, it was splitting his ass. His girlfriend put a dildo up his ass a while back and even though it was one of those harder plastic ones it yielded some, this cock didn’t. It went in and made the kid’s ass yield to it, There was no stopping this pole from busting the kid open.

The guy with the deep voice was slowly pumping the Kid’s ass. Being a quite a bit taller than the Kid he had to squat down to fuck him. He pulled the Kid tightly to him with his cock planted deeply in the Kids throbbing ass. The Kid thought it was just to get as deep as possible, But the Kid was in for a surprise.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 5

6 hours ago, Hotrawbutt4u said:

I thought I would end this episode of the Kid last week, but he has a bit more to endure ( or enjoy )

A BIT more?? Damn, I hope he has a years worth of experiences to tell us about, and they are non stop  from tonight in the park.  And it is your story to tell, but I could go a year without women getting in the way of twisted hot nasty perverted sex.  (and think how much safer from any potential infraction that would be !) 

• Like 1