Anyone else put off meeting due to MP?

I have been very cautious during Covid and was just getting to the point where I was about to say screw it … getting laid is worth the risk (I am vaxed and boosted) and then MP came along 

I live in Boston and there is not enough vaccine available up here so they are saving it for those at high risk with multiple partners- and my dr knows that ain’t me so I am not at the top of the list so will have to wait 

Once I get my vaccine and next booster…. I think I see a trip to Montreal the next weekend…. 

• Like 1

I hit the pause button too when mpx became an issue. I hadn't gone without since covid was rampant, and I did have a trusted fb to get through it, but only one Hole for a couple of years was tough.  My waiting period for mpx (to achieve full protection) will expire this week - finally - and I'm really ready to get some raw Hole again - finally !!! 

Now, I'm fully vaxed against every known bug out there.  I've done everything there is to be done, and I'm fukkin ready to get back to it.

• Like 3

Excluding monkey pox...

and assuming you're fully vax'd and double boosted for Covid, why were guys still hesitant about hooking up after receiving the Covid vaccine series?

Will the same hesitancy still exist after the monkey pox series of shots?

And will guys now only hook-up with other guys only if they have had their monkey pox vaccination?

46 minutes ago, topblkmale said:

Excluding monkey pox...

and assuming you're fully vax'd and double boosted for Covid, why were guys still hesitant about hooking up after receiving the Covid vaccine series?

Will the same hesitancy still exist after the monkey pox series of shots?

And will guys now only hook-up with other guys only if they have had their monkey pox vaccination?

I think we see wild action again soon. Especially here in NY the infection rate has been dropping and the vaccination rate has been going up. 
Nice to see you on BZ topblkmale. Welcome. 

This monkey business won't last for that much longer.  Guys are taking it seriously, there was a shortage of vaccines early on, but the Feds moved fast (like lightening, for the Government), and in the so-called "hot spots" like Ft. Breedingdale there are plenty of shots available.  We went from virtually "no chance" to plenty and then some almost overnight. 

I think it'll only be a few more weeks before everything's back to normal around here.  I hope that's the case for all the rest of you guys too.  If not, .... well ..... maybe it's time for a little road trip to SoFl ???  We give all kinds of 'injections' around here ...... 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, DLMarried said:

I think we see wild action again soon. Especially here in NY the infection rate has been dropping and the vaccination rate has been going up. 
Nice to see you on BZ topblkmale. Welcome. 

One of our gay sex venues here in NYC had their 'soft' reopening this weekend. Why just last weekend they were open only to schedule guys for first doses. Reps from NYC-DOH&MH were onsite. Only thirty slots were available apparently.

1 hour ago, hntnhole said:

This monkey business won't last for that much longer. 

I kindly🙂 disagree but I see this tracking similar to Covid.

Back to normal means vax'd and unvax'd guys fucking each other like crazy.

That's when I see the second wave forming, probably a year or two from now when all of the 1st dose only guys efficacy wanes.

Just IMHO. Not to come off as a conspiracy theorists or anti-vaxer (apologies), but I feel there is much more to this sudden outbreak. I could be wrong.

You may very well be right.  I don't have a crystal ball ..... maybe I'm just an optimist hoping for the best.  I do think though, that most guys will go back again for the second shot.  Whey wouldn't they, if things turn out the way you suspect.

Good to be back from suspension. I will have to use kindergarten language going forward. 
Not sure why guys would get the first dose and not follow up with the second. I took my chance with hiv and I have had several other STI but I’m not looking forward to getting those lesions. 
And as a dl married man that would probably expose me as bi or at least raise the suspension. 

1 hour ago, topblkmale said:

One of our gay sex venues here in NYC had their 'soft' reopening this weekend. Why just last weekend they were open only to schedule guys for first doses. Reps from NYC-DOH&MH were onsite. Only thirty slots were available apparently.

Good to hear this. We will be back to fucking and sucking soon. 

i tried to go the E15 sauna at 6.15 in the evening on Friday for after-work sex, and the guy on the door said there was only one guy in there and he was leaving. Which i assumed was a Monkeypox thing. But there is a message on squirt from a guy who said he had a great time yesterday afternoon so maybe  i will go along later. See how desperate my cunt feels and whether it overpowers my commonsense. I sucked cock at BunkerBar yesterday afternoon so i reckon i am damned

18 hours ago, hntnhole said:

This monkey business won't last for that much longer.  Guys are taking it seriously, there was a shortage of vaccines early on, but the Feds moved fast (like lightening, for the Government), and in the so-called "hot spots" like Ft. Breedingdale there are plenty of shots available.  We went from virtually "no chance" to plenty and then some almost overnight. 

I think it'll only be a few more weeks before everything's back to normal around here.  I hope that's the case for all the rest of you guys too.  If not, .... well ..... maybe it's time for a little road trip to SoFl ???  We give all kinds of 'injections' around here ...... 

It's awesome that Fr. Breedindale was able to get a large supply of the Vax.  Orlando area is starting to see a bit more, but hard to get an appointment.   I've "checked all the right boxes' to schedule an appointment, but still can't get one!

Perhaps in a few weeks I'll have to road trip down there fir a series of injections!

39 minutes ago, tighthole64 said:

Perhaps in a few weeks I'll have to road trip down there fir a series of injections!

You'll be welcum, of course - but, know that some of our "needles" are a quite a bit thicker than the usual kind used for inoculations.  That said though, they do deliver a considerably larger dose of the vaccine !!

• Like 1