My first victim.

**Part 2**

After much discussion we agreed to meet at David's flat one week later.

He had convinced me that he knew exactly what he was getting into and was fully aware of the implications it would have on the rest of his life and that he wanted it so badly that if I refused to be his donor he would just find someone, anyone else, to convert him. 

My scepticism about being his gifter had largely diminished during our meeting at the café. Actually 'scepticism' might be to stronger word. I just wanted to be sure he wasn't under any illusion as to what the possible outcome would be and that, as far as possible, he would have no regrets.

At that time I had only been positive for less than a year myself. So far, I had absolutely no regrets. I had met several other poz guys and had some best uninhibited sex of my life. I had become equally versatile and enjoyed being a top as much as I had always enjoyed being a bottom. I hadn't even considered going on medication and would abstain from doing so as long as possible.

One of the guys I'd seen a few times, Mike, had been diagnosed six years prior to myself. He looked slightly wasted to me but, said he had always been skinny and underweight. I loved our sessions together. He was completely versatile and we would spend whole weekends at his place just fucking each other. I would come away feeling completely drained of cum, energy and even desire, at least for a day or so. His tall, skinny build would lead anyone to believe he wasn't very well endowed, which couldn't have been further from the truth. His cock was eight inches of thick man meat. He was slightly younger than me and not particularly handsome, but that cock was absolutely beautiful. The shaft was thick enough but the domed head was gargantuan and looked slightly out of proportion to the shaft. 

When I had started conversing with Dave and it looked like he was a genuine prospect for  converting I had told Mike. He told me just to be really careful how I handled the situation. Not to try and persuade him either way, just tell him all the facts and let him make his own informed decision. Otherwise, I could be accused of manipulating him or coercing him if he later regretted going through with it. 

I arrived at David's flat at just after eight PM on that Friday evening. I'd told him to make sure he was clean inside and out and had used a douch a few times to make sure, so there wasn't any barrier for the skin of my cock to be in physical contact with the walls of his arse. 

He was wearing a thin dressing gown and his hair was still wet from the shower. The material of the of the robe clung to his body. Having opened the front door he turned around and I could see his the outline of his bubble butt as he walked into the hallway. I pushed the front door closed.

He lead me along the hall and into a sparsely furnished bedroom with a large bed, a wardrobe and a small chest of drawers. He turned towards me and I could immediately see how nervous he was. He was physically shaking. I told him to relax, that he was under no pressure if he wanted to back out and we could just have a coffee and I could go. Even before I'd finished speaking he told me that, no, he wanted it more than ever. He wanted me to poz him tonight. That he was just so excited a full of adrenaline at the prospect of me breeding him.

I smiled and said okay, if your sure. I put my hands on his shoulders and pulled him towards me. He put his mouth to mine and his tongue in my mouth as we kissed. I slid my hands down the contours of his body to his hips. He was well muscled and firm, not an inch of softness anywhere on him. I reached around and with my hands on his buttocks pulled his hips toward me. I was already hard which was evident to him even through my tight jeans. I could feel that he had the beginnings of an erection through the soft robe against my own fully hard cock.

God he felt good, he smelled good to. While we stood kissing I pulled open his dressing gown and slid my hands inside it, feeling his young flesh for the first time. He was soft and warm. I felt for his cock. He was hard now, uncut his foreskin still covering the head. There was a little pre cum leaking from the end and he gasped as I pushed his foreskin back along the shaft to reveal the domed end and rubbed a finger over the glands of his cock stimulating more pre-cum to flow. 

I pushed the robe from his shoulders and it fell to the floor by his feet. He was completely naked now. He had a perfect physique. Not like some muscle bound freak, but toned. His cock pointed up towards me and it was dripping copious amounts of fluid back along his shaft and over his hairy balls. I reached for his shoulders and turned him away from me. His young arse was taught with downy dark hair on his buttocks. I caressed his arse cheeks. Pulled them slightly apart. He shivered slightly and said he wanted me inside him. 

I told him to lay down on the bed and slowly got undressed. He was laying on his back watching me. I removed my shoes, then my jeans followed by my t-shirt and stood there in my pants. I had started to leak a little and the front of them had a wet patch. He gasped and said "Please give it to me. I want you to fuck, me poz me, please do it now. 

However, I was in no rush. I just said "Suck me" He got off the bed, got on his knees and was on me greedily within seconds. I asked if he liked the taste of my poz pre-cum to which he murmured something enthusiastically. I shoved my cock down his throat and held it there for a few seconds then allowed him to breath before plunging it back into his throat. I held it there slightly longer than the first time before letting him up for air. The third time I held it even longer until he began to gag and I could feel the muscles in his throat squeezing my the glands of my cock.

I pulled my cock out and it was covered in the thick fluid from his gagging throat. He was still taking large gulps of air as I pushed him back on the bed face down. 

I pulled apart his arse cheeks. I was really horny now. I wanted to see his hole. The hole I was going to fuck, to breed, to rip apart and infect with my poz babies very soon. His hole was hairy. I pulled his buttocks apart even further to reveal his pink hole. He'd told me he had been fucked alot but, always with a condom, even though he'd begged to fucked bareback.

To me his hole looked brand new. Like it had never been used. I slid my tongue along his crack and pushed the tip into him. He tasted clean. He moaned a little and begged me to fuck him. Soon enough I thought as I gently pushed the thumb of my right hand into his hole. Boy, was he tight. I saw a droplet of sweat run down his back and into the valley of his arse. I removed my thumb and replaced it with my tongue tasting the salty droplet as it reached his hole. 

My cock was seriously dripping now and I couldn't wait any longer. David was begging me to breed him and it would have been cruel to make him wait any longer.

We'd discussed in depth how he wanted it and I wasn't about to disappoint him. I moved in behind him and placed the tip of my cock on the edge of his arse. Even though he was begging me I asked him if was sure. I heard the first syllable of yes but before he could complete the word I forced my cock in him. His hands were on a pillow and his fingers grabbed it as he cried out. I rammed my cock in him up to the hilt half a dozen times and left it there while his hole became accustomed to me being inside him. His hole felt fantastic. His sphincter seems to be caressing my cock, pulling me deeper inside him.  He was sobbing now but didn't ask me to remove myself. After a minute or so I started to move my cock in him. Not really fucking him, just gently stretching him. A few more minutes and I took my cock out. The desired effect had been accomplished. There was blood on my cock. 

He turned over, looked at the blood on my cock and smiled. He looked at me and said "It's time" I just nodded opened his legs and inserted my cock into his hole. He was really excited now. His hands reaching round my arse and pulling me into him. His hole was still fairly tight, even deep within him the walls of his are seemed to be gripping the head of my cock. 

He was shouting now still begging me to give him my poz load. I was pumping him as hard as I could, trying not to cum to quickly. Sweat was pouring out of me and I was breathing heavily as I continued to fuck him. I could feel the pressure in my cock building. I wouldn't be able to hold off too much longer. My head was spinning. I was actually going to ejaculate my poz sperm into this neg guy and he wanted it, was desperate to have it. This is it, I couldn't hold it any longer. I shot my load into him. I don't think I've ever cum so much. It seemed to be pouring out of me. Spurt after spurt. It felt like my hole body was being forced out of my cock. Dave was shouting "Yes, yes, yes. Thank you, Thank you"

I collapsed on top of him. He held my head and were kissing passionately. He had had his legs around me, desperate to keep me inside him for as long as possible. 

After ten minutes or so I got off of him and surveyed the damage. It was only now that I realised he had cum while I was fucking him. There was a large pool of cum on his stomach and in his belly button. He told me he had cum almost exactly at the same time as me. 

There was quite alot of blood and sperm on the sheets. David saw this to and smiled. Knowing there was a very good chance I had given him the gift. I hope it's all he hopes it will be.

He's going to keep in touch and is desperate to meet my poz buddies for a recharge.

• Like 25
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 8
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, billy88666 said:

Great 2nd chapter. I hope there will be a follow up where he gets additional loads for your tall friend Mike.

10 hours ago, bbbbob said:

**Part 2**

After much discussion we agreed to meet at David's flat one week later.

He had convinced me that he knew exactly what he was getting into and was fully aware of the implications it would have on the rest of his life and that he wanted it so badly that if I refused to be his donor he would just find someone, anyone else, to convert him. 

My scepticism about being his gifter had largely diminished during our meeting at the café. Actually 'scepticism' might be to stronger word. I just wanted to be sure he wasn't under any illusion as to what the possible outcome would be and that, as far as possible, he would have no regrets.

At that time I had only been positive for less than a year myself. So far, I had absolutely no regrets. I had met several other poz guys and had some best uninhibited sex of my life. I had become equally versatile and enjoyed being a top as much as I had always enjoyed being a bottom. I hadn't even considered going on medication and would abstain from doing so as long as possible.

One of the guys I'd seen a few times, Mike, had been diagnosed six years prior to myself. He looked slightly wasted to me but, said he had always been skinny and underweight. I loved our sessions together. He was completely versatile and we would spend whole weekends at his place just fucking each other. I would come away feeling completely drained of cum, energy and even desire, at least for a day or so. His tall, skinny build would lead anyone to believe he wasn't very well endowed, which couldn't have been further from the truth. His cock was eight inches of thick man meat. He was slightly younger than me and not particularly handsome, but that cock was absolutely beautiful. The shaft was thick enough but the domed head was gargantuan and looked slightly out of proportion to the shaft. 

When I had started conversing with Dave and it looked like he was a genuine prospect for  converting I had told Mike. He told me just to be really careful how I handled the situation. Not to try and persuade him either way, just tell him all the facts and let him make his own informed decision. Otherwise, I could be accused of manipulating him or coercing him if he later regretted going through with it. 

I arrived at David's flat at just after eight PM on that Friday evening. I'd told him to make sure he was clean inside and out and had used a douch a few times to make sure, so there wasn't any barrier for the skin of my cock to be in physical contact with the walls of his arse. 

He was wearing a thin dressing gown and his hair was still wet from the shower. The material of the of the robe clung to his body. Having opened the front door he turned around and I could see his the outline of his bubble butt as he walked into the hallway. I pushed the front door closed.

He lead me along the hall and into a sparsely furnished bedroom with a large bed, a wardrobe and a small chest of drawers. He turned towards me and I could immediately see how nervous he was. He was physically shaking. I told him to relax, that he was under no pressure if he wanted to back out and we could just have a coffee and I could go. Even before I'd finished speaking he told me that, no, he wanted it more than ever. He wanted me to poz him tonight. That he was just so excited a full of adrenaline at the prospect of me breeding him.

I smiled and said okay, if your sure. I put my hands on his shoulders and pulled him towards me. He put his mouth to mine and his tongue in my mouth as we kissed. I slid my hands down the contours of his body to his hips. He was well muscled and firm, not an inch of softness anywhere on him. I reached around and with my hands on his buttocks pulled his hips toward me. I was already hard which was evident to him even through my tight jeans. I could feel that he had the beginnings of an erection through the soft robe against my own fully hard cock.

God he felt good, he smelled good to. While we stood kissing I pulled open his dressing gown and slid my hands inside it, feeling his young flesh for the first time. He was soft and warm. I felt for his cock. He was hard now, uncut his foreskin still covering the head. There was a little pre cum leaking from the end and he gasped as I pushed his foreskin back along the shaft to reveal the domed end and rubbed a finger over the glands of his cock stimulating more pre-cum to flow. 

I pushed the robe from his shoulders and it fell to the floor by his feet. He was completely naked now. He had a perfect physique. Not like some muscle bound freak, but toned. His cock pointed up towards me and it was dripping copious amounts of fluid back along his shaft and over his hairy balls. I reached for his shoulders and turned him away from me. His young arse was taught with downy dark hair on his buttocks. I caressed his arse cheeks. Pulled them slightly apart. He shivered slightly and said he wanted me inside him. 

I told him to lay down on the bed and slowly got undressed. He was laying on his back watching me. I removed my shoes, then my jeans followed by my t-shirt and stood there in my pants. I had started to leak a little and the front of them had a wet patch. He gasped and said "Please give it to me. I want you to fuck, me poz me, please do it now. 

However, I was in no rush. I just said "Suck me" He got off the bed, got on his knees and was on me greedily within seconds. I asked if he liked the taste of my poz pre-cum to which he murmured something enthusiastically. I shoved my cock down his throat and held it there for a few seconds then allowed him to breath before plunging it back into his throat. I held it there slightly longer than the first time before letting him up for air. The third time I held it even longer until he began to gag and I could feel the muscles in his throat squeezing my the glands of my cock.

I pulled my cock out and it was covered in the thick fluid from his gagging throat. He was still taking large gulps of air as I pushed him back on the bed face down. 

I pulled apart his arse cheeks. I was really horny now. I wanted to see his hole. The hole I was going to fuck, to breed, to rip apart and infect with my poz babies very soon. His hole was hairy. I pulled his buttocks apart even further to reveal his pink hole. He'd told me he had been fucked alot but, always with a condom, even though he'd begged to fucked bareback.

To me his hole looked brand new. Like it had never been used. I slid my tongue along his crack and pushed the tip into him. He tasted clean. He moaned a little and begged me to fuck him. Soon enough I thought as I gently pushed the thumb of my right hand into his hole. Boy, was he tight. I saw a droplet of sweat run down his back and into the valley of his arse. I removed my thumb and replaced it with my tongue tasting the salty droplet as it reached his hole. 

My cock was seriously dripping now and I couldn't wait any longer. David was begging me to breed him and it would have been cruel to make him wait any longer.

We'd discussed in depth how he wanted it and I wasn't about to disappoint him. I moved in behind him and placed the tip of my cock on the edge of his arse. Even though he was begging me I asked him if was sure. I heard the first syllable of yes but before he could complete the word I forced my cock in him. His hands were on a pillow and his fingers grabbed it as he cried out. I rammed my cock in him up to the hilt half a dozen times and left it there while his hole became accustomed to me being inside him. His hole felt fantastic. His sphincter seems to be caressing my cock, pulling me deeper inside him.  He was sobbing now but didn't ask me to remove myself. After a minute or so I started to move my cock in him. Not really fucking him, just gently stretching him. A few more minutes and I took my cock out. The desired effect had been accomplished. There was blood on my cock. 

He turned over, looked at the blood on my cock and smiled. He looked at me and said "It's time" I just nodded opened his legs and inserted my cock into his hole. He was really excited now. His hands reaching round my arse and pulling me into him. His hole was still fairly tight, even deep within him the walls of his are seemed to be gripping the head of my cock. 

He was shouting now still begging me to give him my poz load. I was pumping him as hard as I could, trying not to cum to quickly. Sweat was pouring out of me and I was breathing heavily as I continued to fuck him. I could feel the pressure in my cock building. I wouldn't be able to hold off too much longer. My head was spinning. I was actually going to ejaculate my poz sperm into this neg guy and he wanted it, was desperate to have it. This is it, I couldn't hold it any longer. I shot my load into him. I don't think I've ever cum so much. It seemed to be pouring out of me. Spurt after spurt. It felt like my hole body was being forced out of my cock. Dave was shouting "Yes, yes, yes. Thank you, Thank you"

I collapsed on top of him. He held my head and were kissing passionately. He had had his legs around me, desperate to keep me inside him for as long as possible. 

After ten minutes or so I got off of him and surveyed the damage. It was only now that I realised he had cum while I was fucking him. There was a large pool of cum on his stomach and in his belly button. He told me he had cum almost exactly at the same time as me. 

There was quite alot of blood and sperm on the sheets. David saw this to and smiled. Knowing there was a very good chance I had given him the gift. I hope it's all he hopes it will be.

He's going to keep in touch and is desperate to meet my poz buddies for a recharge.

Great second chapter 

more please 

I would love to hear how he came down with the fuk flu and how got recharged during his conversion 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Toxload said:

Great second chapter 

more please 

I would love to hear how he came down with the fuk flu and how got recharged during his conversion 

Yes I want to hear about him getting more during his fuck flu. I think it is the perfect time to fuck and reinforce that pozzing.