Reluctant bottom

Bokkierob

Was horny as fuck last night. Got on to Grindr and hit up a bottom not too far away. He was younger and horny like me. We got chatting and arranged for him to be waiting for me ass up on his bed. I was about to head off when he asked if I'd wear a rubber. I said "No" He then asked if I'd pull out of his ass before I shot my load. Again I refused and told him I wanted to breed him. With that he said "I don't think that works for me" and we ended the chat. About an hour later I hadn't found anything and the first guy hit me up - he musta been well horny, he said "ok, you can fuck me raw and cum in me" I agreed and headed over to his place. True to his word he was on all 4s, ass up on his bed. Stocky hairy cub with a beaut ass. I stood behind him, dropped my jeans, grabbed his waist and shoved my bare cock deep in his ass. I gave him loads bareback verbal as I was fucking him "your bare ass feels great, it's better raw, ain't it,  I'm gunna load you deep, aww fuck, I'm, gunna cum, yeah you want this, I'm breeding ya now." I pumped my seed in him, pulled up my jeans and left. I totally loved that he submitted to my raw cock and took his breeding.

• Like 24
  • Upvote 6
  • Piggy 9
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, hornyguyindc said:

Stay firm on your needs as a top… let the bottom overcum their trepidations… well played 

To accept a condom is destroying the entire concept, so yes stay firm 

On 8/27/2022 at 2:32 PM, hornyguyindc said:

Stay firm on your needs as a top… let the bottom overcum their trepidations… well played 

Thanks Buddy. Yeah, I'm always direct with my bottom boys. I tell em the deal is that when he agrees  to meet me I will be riding his ass bareback and there's no way in hell I will pull out before I breed him. I find most bottoms react positively to my demand to seed them.  have still had some who ask me not to cum but when I'm riding ass my body is committed to to cumming so I gotta breed em. 

• Like 2

As a bottom, we want your seed. But it can be scary given all the stis and such…mostly the uncurable and painful ones. Holding your ground is sexy. Giving us a taste and making our lust make us say do it is hot… and keeps everything legal too! 

On 8/27/2022 at 3:27 AM, Bokkierob said:

Was horny as fuck last night. Got on to Grindr and hit up a bottom not too far away. He was younger and horny like me. We got chatting and arranged for him to be waiting for me ass up on his bed. I was about to head off when he asked if I'd wear a rubber. I said "No" He then asked if I'd pull out of his ass before I shot my load. Again I refused and told him I wanted to breed him. With that he said "I don't think that works for me" and we ended the chat. About an hour later I hadn't found anything and the first guy hit me up - he musta been well horny, he said "ok, you can fuck me raw and cum in me" I agreed and headed over to his place. True to his word he was on all 4s, ass up on his bed. Stocky hairy cub with a beaut ass. I stood behind him, dropped my jeans, grabbed his waist and shoved my bare cock deep in his ass. I gave him loads bareback verbal as I was fucking him "your bare ass feels great, it's better raw, ain't it,  I'm gunna load you deep, aww fuck, I'm, gunna cum, yeah you want this, I'm breeding ya now." I pumped my seed in him, pulled up my jeans and left. I totally loved that he submitted to my raw cock and took his breeding.

Love to hear the top during the pumping "I'm going to breed you" . Love it when a top is all verbal like that!

Lucky bottom you had!

Great post.. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 3

as a total bottom slut , i never refuse a cum load in pussy , , i enjoy this feeing  of all this sperm in guts ; it's alittle like being pregnant........🦞☣️

19 hours ago, Bbgaymer said:

As a bottom, we want your seed. But it can be scary given all the stis and such…mostly the uncurable and painful ones. Holding your ground is sexy. Giving us a taste and making our lust make us say do it is hot… and keeps everything legal too! 

Yes, it is very sexy, and every bare bottom is ultimately a chaser. Without verified and recent blood test results, we should presume the top is carrying something to give us, possibly forever. It's just rational.

• Downvote 1