What are guys experience of fist & chems ?

BritFFPig

On 5/20/2024 at 5:49 AM, Partyleather said:

I was told that I should start with playing with myself with dildos. First with regular size then gradually move on to bigger sizes. You need to get used the sensation of your ass getting stretched by big items. In time, you will learn to relax and enjoy the sensation. Of course it would be nice if you could do it just using poppers and alcohol but I find a little bit of T really helps a lot .  I do agree that slamming may not be a good idea. You just need a little enhancement to put you to a good space . You don’t want to be so frigging high that it masks your pain. Another advantage of playing with yourself is that you can really pace yourself.  Some tops are not very patient especially those dominant tops who tend to push your limit. 
As for myself, I have been flirting with the idea of getting fisted for many many years but I have not committed myself to try to be a fistee until recently. I am so used to getting fucked by big dicks that getting fisted is not such a giant leap for me. 

Wow this is really good advice thanks again for the insight and openess

• Like 1