The Change

18 hours ago, billy88666 said:

Well done... excellent writing! You painted a very vivid picture of the events of your story. As someone who was subjected to a brutal assault in my 20's, the story seemed very realistic. I remember at the time being in a state of shock and it almost felt like an out of body experience. I reacted in a similar way to the victim in your story. The mind almost goes into a state of denial, in a bid to block out the pain during the assault.

Thank you! I was a little worried when writing the first two chapters that people might be triggered, so was trying hard to toe that line between hot but also somewhat disturbing but also never crossing the line into flat out glorifying but also accomplishing what I needed to for the story to go where I want. So this means a lot!

8 hours ago, negchaserlooking said:

Another amazing chapter. It seemed to be an ending of sorts to the story or do you intend to continue with our "hero's" descent into pozdom?

Nope, definitely intend to continue his journey into pozdom. Right now he’s still in denial, so we’ll see how he adapts and changes!