NOLA Southern Decadence

LoadMyHoleSF

New Orleans

Fighting my third bout of STI‘s after summer of whoredom in various parts of the US and world. I am way behind in sharing my adventures but I’ll be getting to it! The last one was Southern decadence weekend in New Orleans. Always a great event and one of my favorites of the year! Here are some of the highlights: 

First night – I have become a pro in how to be a whore and offer my ass up. I wear thin accessible clothes and carry a small backpack or fanny where I can store my clothes, lube, etc. when I strip down to my jock. Within five minutes of putting my ass on display, and older distinguished looking gentleman started fingering me up. He quickly followed up with his full 8 inches for a great start to the Southern decadence weekend. He didn’t last long but the action clearly caught the eye of a hot muscle guy who immediately started fucking me after the older gentleman pulled out. He fucked me while I was holding onto the arms of another guy offering his support. I didn’t even know what the muscle guy looks like until he was done and I turned around to thank him. Some other action was a brief fuck by young guy with a mullet from Houston. He didn’t fuck me very long and I think he was too nervous to fuck in public but said he would be interested in meeting up over the weekend. then I ran into another guy that I had met at Southern decadence prior. Tall African-American dude with a thick dick. He got me on my knees and forced that thick dick in my mouth while we were still at the bar. After a good session of public dick sucking with me choking and gagging, he took me to his hotel for the night. For a good couple of hours he brutalized me spanking and slapping my back and ass till I got my reward. I was left with marks and bruises for days! 

Second night was the Hit It party where I got a bunch of various but not that exciting fucks. Best one was a black guy with some nice girth who worked my hole till he unloaded in me. Headed to the Phoenix where I had a little bit more action and then went to meet up with my friend from the night before at Rawhide. He quickly got me on my knees again on that dirty floor, forced me to suck his dick and shoved it down my throat to the point that I vomited and threw up on the floor. 

Third night. Dinner with my friend and then I went out to Rawhide.  Best fuck of the night was another thick dicked black guy that arrived late in the corner near the bathroom. God I love black dick! With them I desire to be completely submissive and only serve. He had me moaning while shoved up in that corner. Most guys were flaccid after three days of intense drinking and fucking. Got fucked by a few black guys earlier in the night but those were smaller dicks. 

Fourth night. Started with a husky, hunky Latino in the bathroom corner at Rawhide. Nice meaty dick. Fucks me well and blew his load deep inside of me. I bar hop to Phoenix and then returned to Rawhide. Before entering, I had a young black guy who stopped me in the street and started hitting on me. He was very attractive but more on the feminine side so I assumed he was a bottom. However as our conversation continued, he expressed his interest by grabbing my hole and fingering it. I asked him if he wanted to go into rawhide and use me in the back but he said he preferred not to fuck in there. So we ended up fucking on the street by the front stairs of a house on the same street as Rawhide!!! If anyone knows New Orleans the house stairs are literally on the street. Anyone driving or walking by could’ve clearly seen us. He turned out to be a rather dominating and aggressive which was an extremely pleasant surprise. The whole experience was quite hot! I’ve never gotten fucked in a completely public place like that! Later on he ended up fucking me while in Rawhide. Both times he gave me a nice load. Got a couple more loads. One was another thick dicked black guy that also fucked me in the corner near the bathroom. He felt great and really filled my hole to completion. There was also a extremely large Latino at Phoenix. He was about 10 inches and shoved that sausage in me. I felt my hole stretch even more to accommodate him. By the early morning hours I can say that I was completely satiated after four nights of Southern decadence. 

21422CDB-8D06-41B9-9A7F-22E01E8751C3.thumb.jpeg.368073fbca221a98efbd43b762f18ec6.jpeg03FE646B-E4BC-495C-8A62-61C768570721.thumb.jpeg.902a6cb5ce9c1a87fe1443737f03a423.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Piggy 4