Pre-loaded Cumdumps - Why does it feel so good?

NorfolkUK

I think the core of this issue is the approval. The bottom and all the tops acknowledge that WE enjoy, theism we enjoy each other and we would rather enjoy each other than do what’s safe or evaluate if we like each other or not. Hey the sex feels GOOD so let’s do this and then let me watch another stranger do it too. 

• Thanks 1

From the Oxford:

the·ism

/ˈTHēˌizəm/

noun

belief in the existence of a god or gods, especially belief in one god as creator of the universe, intervening in it and sustaining a personal relation to his creatures.

"there are many different forms of theism"

I'm not sure what "theism", at least in the modern sense, has to do with cumdumpery - maybe that some deity wants us to rawfuck each other?  Priapus would definitely be in favor, I'm sure (for some truly ancient, deliciously filthy statuary, give him a little google).  In a sense, when we "connect" our Lusts with others of the same bent, that can be a "spiritual" sharing of our mutual Lusts, as well as sharing our Sperm.  I can't say I experience Breeding a Hole in a theocratic sense though.  To me, it's a crucial, important, beautiful "act" that benefits each guy tremendously - each and every time.   

😇 

• Upvote 2

I used to love being young enough and fit enough to be able to fuck and cum seven or more times a night, so I spent a lot of nights churning my own cum and loved how it felt, but even that didn't compare to the first time I found myself fucking a preloaded hole

• Piggy 2

First time I felt a cummy hole with my throbbing cock I was much younger cruising a local gloryhole. One night someone turned around on me while he had been sucking me off for a while and the sensation of that sloppy drippy hole wrapping around my dick got me beyond rock hard.

Knowing a mans hole is as hungry to receive my sperm as my cock is hungry to blast into it is a natural aphrodisiac that no drink or drug could ever replicate. I love sharing all body parts with multiple men, we're all here for a fun time. Let's play.

• Like 4

Group sex has always been so much hotter to me. There's something about sharing an ass with other men that turns me on every time. I love thinking about the men that used this hole before me and will use it after me. I love seeing an ass leaking loads and a cock covered in other men's cum. An ass filled with cum just feels so wet and warm and good. My favorite moment is when I can start to feel the cum dripping down my balls because I know the bottom is so loose and open and ready for my load.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

For those of us of a certain age, we savor it because it’s a pleasure we thought we’d never get to enjoy. When I started having sex in the 90s, I assumed that I’d never get to have raw group sex in a back room or a bathhouse like guys did in the 70s. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

All I know is this , the first load is great, the 5th is better , I love my hole slick and silky and bent over not seeing , or in a sling  , when I can barely feel when they cum it’s perfect IMG_0208.thumb.jpeg.28107ae138e395e4229e73f9eafa97b8.jpeg

I have a thick dick and sliding into a pre-lubed and pre-fucked hole is usually so much easier. It's an amazing, loose, warm, silky feel. But what really gets me going is when I can hear the bottoms guts sloshing around with the cum of many men while I'm fucking him. Then I know I'm with a talented and well-used cumdump. I understand that feeling and switch between feeling a bit jealous and a bit thankful to share a talented hole with other men knowing they have had their pleasure in him as I am about to.

• Upvote 1

On 2/29/2024 at 9:30 PM, Seedthissub said:

i have tops that request im preloaded

Special requests are fine, but the question here should be "who provides what".  

Frankly, I think that in a "private" hookup, that's the Top's responsibility to provide the other guys.  In the fuckjoints, all that would be required for that Top to get what he wants, is sending the bottom off to take loads off other Cocks for half an hour or so.  Just because a guy is a Top doesn't relieve him of doing his part in setting the scene he wants.  

If the hookup is not planned for a public venue, then it's the Top's responsibility to make sure he gets what he wants.  It's not that tough.  Any cumdump worth the name will have "regulars" he can call on to pre-load his Hole, and then stick around for the rest of the show.  More, any serial-breeding Top will have fuckbuddies willing to provide the necessary loads - and the whole event would bring new BreedCocks to the bottom's attention.

Win/win all around.  

Edited by hntnhole
phrasing