How to let Men know you’re into piss drinking?

NastyRawBottom

Hey guys,

I was wondering if there are subtle ways to let Men know you are willing and eager to drink their piss, without explicitly telling them?

One time I was at a club and there were so many Men in line waiting to piss. I definitely would’ve let one or two of them use me as a urinal so they wouldn’t have to wait. I didn’t want to just go up to every guy and ask if they just let me drink their piss, so I ended up missing out. And I’m sure there are many other scenarios where this could happen. 

Anyways, I would wondering if there are any tips anyone has so guys can know I’m an available urinal. I’m sure many Men would appreciate it. Or if not, any other way I can increase the volume of piss I consume. Maybe some locations or times where you’ve had more luck?

Sad that the days of a specific-colored hanky hanging from a pocket let others know what you were into with ease are long gone. All this tech in the world to connect and we feel farther apart from one another inside the real world. I digress. You could always proudly advertise with a shirt like this one: [think before following links] [think before following links] https://www.pinterest.com/pin/366058275962626574/ 

Edited by PozzitiveDesires

i only tell to my partners that i am slut urinal  and things happen normaly ; i drink their piss   or they piss on me  , i am also pissed fuck  ; whisky or piss?

whis.jpg

On 9/30/2022 at 8:06 PM, NastyRawBottom said:

I’d love to visit a club where I can do just that. 😊

Any in particular?

Any leather bar...I have done both give and take in NOLA and Columbus OH.

Any bathhouse.  Anywhere.

Edited by FelchingPisser
clarification
  • Like 3

On 9/30/2022 at 1:24 PM, NastyRawBottom said:

Hey guys,

I was wondering if there are subtle ways to let Men know you are willing and eager to drink their piss, without explicitly telling them?

One time I was at a club and there were so many Men in line waiting to piss. I definitely would’ve let one or two of them use me as a urinal so they wouldn’t have to wait. I didn’t want to just go up to every guy and ask if they just let me drink their piss, so I ended up missing out. And I’m sure there are many other scenarios where this could happen. 

Anyways, I would wondering if there are any tips anyone has so guys can know I’m an available urinal. I’m sure many Men would appreciate it. Or if not, any other way I can increase the volume of piss I consume. Maybe some locations or times where you’ve had more luck?

I’ve seen them kneeling by the urinals waiting for guys to piss in their mouths. Some guys would, some wouldn’t. Even saw once in awhile a piss drinker kneeling there with one of those strap-on funnel toys so as not to miss a drop.

• Like 1

Usually keep an empty beer glass to hand and when my mark heads toward the bathroom, I simply approach and ask if he wouldn't mind refilling my glass while he's in there.  Sometimes it works - sometimes you get told to fuck off. Much better chance of success in a sleazy/fetish environment.  Saunas and fluffy gay bars not so much!

These days I'm a little more careful... if the guy's been taking any medication or drugs then it might well be present in his piss. I'd rather avoid that, so for drinking I tend to stick to guys I know. 

I am spoiled having SOP in London every Sunday. If you're into piss, it's just awesome.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

1 hour ago, AirmaxAndy said:

Usually keep an empty beer glass to hand and when my mark heads toward the bathroom, I simply approach and ask if he wouldn't mind refilling my glass while he's in there.  Sometimes it works - sometimes you get told to fuck off. Much better chance of success in a sleazy/fetish environment.  Saunas and fluffy gay bars not so much!

These days I'm a little more careful... if the guy's been taking any medication or drugs then it might well be present in his piss. I'd rather avoid that, so for drinking I tend to stick to guys I know. 

I am spoiled having SOP in London every Sunday. If you're into piss, it's just awesome.  

Always had a good time there. I must go again soon.

When I have a free Sunday / Sunday evening, you will have to take me @AirmaxUK 

On 9/30/2022 at 4:24 PM, NastyRawBottom said:

Hey guys,

Research the hanky code and use that

• Like 1

Anything yellow in the right context will telegraph your interest in piss. When I’m at bars/clubs I’ll wear yellow sneakers and socks and/or a yellow t-shirt.

At a bathhouse or sex club, I have a yellow jockstrap and yellow soccer socks I wear. I also bought a great t-shirt on Amazon the reads “Piss Drinker” and when I’ve worn that at the bathhouse, I’m pretty sure no one misunderstands my thirst for piss haha!