Question?

Justaholeff

You guys ever go through periods where you're just not horny?...I mean no jerking off, fuck play, or even browsing BZ to get horny but, just to read...lol! Of course I'll go through a period like this and then the horns will hits me and I can't keep my hand off my dick OR keeping nothing from going up my butt....lol.

42 minutes ago, Justaholeff said:

You guys ever go through periods where you're just not horny?...I mean no jerking off, fuck play, or even browsing BZ to get horny but, just to read...lol! Of course I'll go through a period like this and then the horns will hits me and I can't keep my hand off my dick OR keeping nothing from going up my butt....lol.

That happens to me every summer, without fail. In the words of the immortal Cole Porter:

According to the Kinsey Report, ev'ry average man you know
Much prefers his lovey-dovey to court
When the temperature is low
But when the thermometer goes 'way up
And the weather is sizzling hot
Mister, pants for romance is not

'Cause it's too, too, too darn hot

Granted, that may be because summer here in south Louisiana is not just hot, but oppressively so, with high humidity; when we have that first "cool dry snap" (which isn't THAT cool - but it's the first day in early fall where the temperature isn't over 85), my libido returns, right on schedule. It sometimes subsides a bit if the winter is excessively cold, but then as soon as spring perks up - which here starts in February - it re-engages until the first heat wave of summer hits, typically in May.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I've felt like this for much of the last year. I do still get horny sometimes just reading some of the stories here, but I have no intention of even jerking off. I do have to jerk off unfortunately because I have a knotted epididymis that gets sore if I don't cum for too long.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Hairypiglet said:

I've felt like this for much of the last year. I do still get horny sometimes just reading some of the stories here, but I have no intention of even jerking off. I do have to jerk off unfortunately because I have a knotted epididymis that gets sore if I don't cum for too long.

I want to take care of your knotted episidymis!

• Piggy 1
  • Haha 1

The weather doesn't matter all that much to me.  Where I came from, it's frigid in Winter, so Ft. L. in winter is a pleasure.  In summer, the heat doesn't bother me one bit  - it's why I moved here in the first place.  Thus, the issue of weather affecting His Nibs demanding action doesn't seem to apply.  

• Upvote 1

Thanks @Justaholeff for asking! Thanks to everyone for sharing. I currently find myself in a bit of an 'off' mode. I usually want any and all cock - no questions asked. At the moment, it's just a handful of specific cocks that interest me.

Not sure what it is...haven't been able to quite put my finger on it. Maybe I am busy or distracted. I am also a bit put off by what seems like a general degradation of humanity.

• Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, FunCheerSlut said:

I am also a bit put off by what seems like a general degradation of humanity.

I feel this so strongly.

I don't like saying that I hate the world, but I have a hard time drawing a distinction right now. I am disgusted by so much of what is happening that I really do just feel I want to sequester myself and not deal with it.

I really do just want to die because it seems to me our trajectory is just more suffering and despair that I don't want to be around for.

I honestly told a bunch of family at a gathering that I just want to be spun out and loaded until I waste and die. Just maximize my enjoyment for the inevitable end.

• Upvote 1
  • Sad 2

Yes. Sometimes for weeks, sometimes months at a time. I’ve been off this website for about the last 6 months or maybe more, until this week.

And in my case it has nothing to do with the weather. It’s almost never hot in my country!

• Upvote 1

I suspect some of this is sort of learning to reengage with humanity.  That lock down sort of fucked with my head a bit.  I got too used to isolating.  Something I never used to like.  Plus social strife just seems so fucking intense some days.  

• Upvote 1