Is he a bottom?

bbboyfucker

Last week I went to swim practice and, in the showers after the practice I noticed that one of the guys - a rather masculine guy probably in his mis-late 40's - had his crotch, cock and balls au-natural - bushy, while his hot ass was completely smooth, hairless, like I had to hold myself from sticking my tongue deep in his hole and then my cock till I would breed him.

Is this a sign he's a bottom?

It's not a gay-by-definition place. Just the regular neighborhood country club.

Any advice? 

I see why you think he's a bottom, and I'd think the same. Still, not everyone likes a smooth bottom. I don't. It could just be the way he likes grooming. I wouldn't do what he's doing, but what body hair he has is up to him. If I were you, I'd keep an eye on him since you never know if he's trying to give signals. Till then, don't run up behind him in the shower and shove your dick inside his ass. That's how you get arrested. 

• Haha 1

Or it could be several other things. Maybe he is prone to infected hair follicles , especially if he gets sweaty, and his job has him sitting much of the day. He keeps it shaved to reduce the build up of sweat, bacteria, and to maybe  catch pimples before they become a ( oh man, I am sorry for this but it is just too easy )  royal pain in the ass.

Another possibility might be the wife. Perhaps she doesn't like hairy backs or hairy ass as she grabs hold while being plowed. ( Freud would probably link it back to a trauma in her childhood, or maybe a fucktard boyfriend somewhere in her history who was caked in dense hair and was not very fastidious at keeping crap out of it.

No matter- I would never assume anything about anyone.  For fucks sake, I am above 6 ft 6 " and for the bulk of my life the first thing a stranger blurts out is " wow, you're tall" immediately followed up by " I bet you played basketball"  OK- fun fact.  As long as I have been tall, I have KNOWN I was tall, so the first comment is kinda trite. And assuming I played basketball  would be like looking at an overweight person and saying " Wow, I bet you work in a bakery and get to eat all the day old things"

As a point of transparency, I DID play basketball in high school- small rural school district and my geometry teacher also was the varsity basketball coach. To say geometry was not my best subject would be an understatement, and at his solicitation I joined the team ( sat the bench 99% of the time,but thats another chapter)  and "somehow" managed to get a C each quarter in his class. The 2 years I was on varsity, my career score total was 0 . 😃

• Upvote 1

Smooth ass + hairy pubes/balls/cock = bottom? I've never noticed a correlation between body grooming preferences (in whatever combination) and preferences as bottom, top, versatile, etc. Some bottom guys like being hairy, others prefer being smooth and will shave, wax, laser or pluck to achieve smoothness. The guy you saw at your gym might have groomed his ass to be smooth. Or he might be that way naturally. I have seen many combinations of body hair. Some guys are hairy most everywhere. Others have super hairy legs but totally smooth chest and arms. Other guys have very hairy pubes but not a hair on their ass, legs, chest or arms. 

• Upvote 1

You were at swim practice. Was the guy shaved/hairless over most of his body other than his pubes? Swimmers will sometimes remove body hair in order to improve swim times by reducing the subtle drag caused by hair and streamlining the body through the water. The pubes wouldn’t necessarily need to go as they would be contained within the swimsuit. So would his ass, but it would likely be simpler and more intuitive to keep going over that if doing both legs and back.

Another possibility: He might be into diving and may remove his hair to increase the ease of getting into and out of a dive suit.

• Upvote 1

On 10/8/2022 at 3:57 PM, Heir2012 said:

I see why you think he's a bottom, and I'd think the same. Still, not everyone likes a smooth bottom. I don't. It could just be the way he likes grooming. I wouldn't do what he's doing, but what body hair he has is up to him. If I were you, I'd keep an eye on him since you never know if he's trying to give signals. Till then, don't run up behind him in the shower and shove your dick inside his ass. That's how you get arrested. 

Or married. 

39 minutes ago, bbboyfucker said:

Only his ass was smooth (and yummy).

He otherwise had body hair.

i think there's no way to tell if he's gay, let alone bottom, by looking.  What is apparent is that You are gay lol. I.e., i see what You are feeling is Your own natural attraction to a man and his ass and Your evoked desire fills You with wishful thinking that he would reciprocate.  Prolly why straight people decided at some point to make separate dressing rooms for male and female? Idk, but it's a dilemma we gays have that it's still awkward for a guy to flirt with or sexually approach a guy who's a stranger. 

Edited by tallslenderguy

a little more...

Personally, i get it. i can have a hairy or smooth ass and have always preferred it smooth. Smooth 'feels'  more bottom to me. But a simple search of BZ will show discussions about this very topic that reveal such feelings are individual. my experience is Tops are about 50/50 on whether they prefer hairy or not, with many variations on those themes. A smaller percentage of guys don't care either way.

Wanting to present as bottom and attract Men, and have the effect on You like that guy did has always been a goal, but not one i have been able to meet since there is no one universal, defining standard when it comes to hair. 

• Like 1

• 4 months later...