Dear Bottoms

Mcv69

Please please please clean your ass if your going to play. There is absolutely no excuse not to douche when you go to a sauna or bath house for sex, iv had not one but 4 bad experiences in the last month and it’s a absolute turn off for a top like myself. I get that there is some people into that but the vast majority of guys detest it. It’s also pretty embarrassing to ask a guy is he “clean” meaning downstairs and he says “no I’m on prep” that’s not what I meant I don’t give a fuck about your status I just want to plough your ass without a mess or disgusting smell that makes me throw up! Rant over sorry guys. P.s a well groomed bottom is a turn on. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 5
  • Thanks 1

I don’t put my cunt into service until it’s clean inside. Doing otherwise is out of the question. Yes, washing out my insides is an unpleasant chore and involves not always eating when I want, but that’s the price of keeping a cunt ready for use.

And Tops both notice and appreciate it - the three most common praises I get from Tops are that they love the way my ass feels, that I know how to take cock, and that I’m always clean.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 4
  • Thanks 1

i agree with you guys ,  a clean ass  is not so difficult to obtain ; ( soap and water are suffisant most of the times) for the inside it's more difficult  and note always pleasant , but it"s the price to pay if you don't want to be in the "mud". a shaved and smooth ass is a + for staying clean; but i think that most of bottoms like me  are ass "clean"

Meh, shit happens. 1) Most straight guys dont know how to do douche but they're so hot to top. 2) And what about spontaneous sex where there hasn't been time to clean up beforehand? Like waking up in the morning next to a lover with morning glory or unexpectedly making eye contact with some stranger at an event u werent planning to have sex at. 3) or how about camping? the outdoors where no facilities are available. Are u just gonna not have sex and miss out cuz it's messy? pssh, it's not the end of the world, it's just organic matter, nbd. As long as you avoid the riding position, dont go crazy with the fucking and make sure your cock stays inside with your strokes, the mess will be pretty minimal and mostly confined. After cumming, just wipe and clean up after, easy peasy, no big deal

And also, honestly, I mean this sincerely and not as a criticism, when you stop being so judgemental and fussy about stuff like this, whether it's in your attitude or your profile or whatever, ppl will respond to that and I find more and hotter guys will be attracted to you

Edited by rock-cock-jock
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, rock-cock-jock said:

Meh, shit happens. 1) Most straight guys dont know how to do douche but they're so hot to top. 2) And what about spontaneous sex where there hasn't been time to clean up beforehand? Like waking up in the morning next to a lover with morning glory or unexpectedly making eye contact with some stranger at an event u werent planning to have sex at. 3) or how about camping? the outdoors where no facilities are available. Are u just gonna not have sex and miss out cuz it's messy? pssh, it's not the end of the world, it's just organic matter, nbd. As long as you avoid the riding position, dont go crazy with the fucking and make sure your cock stays inside with your strokes, the mess will be pretty minimal and mostly confined. After cumming, just wipe and clean up after, easy peasy, no big deal

And also, honestly, I mean this sincerely and not as a criticism, when you stop being so judgemental and fussy about stuff like this, whether it's in your attitude or your profile or whatever, ppl will respond to that and I find more and hotter guys will be attracted to you

I get how you feel. You have a point I've had enough random encountersto see the wisdom there. I do think it shows a la know care about your potential partner when o e goes into a situation Expection sex. Like Heading to the local cruisy park intent on sex or to a bathhouse or to a hook up without cleaning up.

this goes double if you're going in without a jacket. - which no one here is willing to do 

I know it poses difficulty for me because I am Into ripe manly smelling men. no Shatner deodorant or cologne is preferred.  However doucbing cleans away the scent. but at the end of the day I'd rather have a prepped ass over one filled with anything other than another man's cum.

But if the dude is fucking hot, all bets are off

1 hour ago, OzzieCumdumpster said:

I agree, I am always well douched and clean, the smell of shit is a turn off for me as well, and I am a bottom, and as you said there is no excuse to be clean inside.

Ditto!  If I know I’m hooking up, or potentially hooking up (going cruising etc) I always take the time to clean out. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, rock-cock-jock said:

Meh, shit happens.

Agreed. I tell bottoms who are worried about whether or not they're cleaned out enough that if it happens, no big deal. I have a hookup in the shower and they can refresh if needed. Then we can pick up where we left off.

BUT that is different from what I think the OP was talking about - someone who hadn't cleaned out (well enough or at all). I don't fuck anything I haven't eaten first. And if my nose and tongue get down there and it doesn't appear to be properly cleaned? There won't be any eating or fucking.

• Like 3

There is no reason, spontaneous or not, a good bottom is always ready and clean. I tend to get fucked most days. I do every so often take a break and allow my bowels to function. But I can guaranty that most days always being constantly horny that my ass and insides are clean and clear of shit. Especially because I also enjoy ass to mouth to clean the cock that has left his seed inside of me.

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Mcv69 said:

I just want to plough your ass without a mess or disgusting smell that makes me throw up! 

I (like most bottoms), do all it takes to be as cleaned out as humanly possible.  I will never bottom if I don't think I'm 100% ready to go.  That said, even with all the cleaning and precautions, sometimes (thankfully very rarely) something (ahem) slips through the crack.   

You think it's "embarrassing" to ask a guy if he's clean?  Imagine how most of us bottoms feel when this happens.  To me, it's mortifying - not just because it's gross (it is) - but because I'm expecting the exact opprobrious (and frankly juvenile) reaction that you just substantiated.  

You can't consistently put your dick in other dudes' buttholes and realistically expect it to always come out clean.  The last time this happened to me, after I apologized profusely, the goddamn gentleman of a top just shrugged it off and said "look, accidents happen."

I'm sure he was as grossed out as I was, but that small kindess turned a tremendously humiliating situation into simply an unfortunate one.  It was also a good reminder that although we all get caught up in these tropes -- cocky top, dutiful bottom -- we're all just human.  Humans that poop.  

So Dear Tops, the next time you (inevitably) address this shituation, before you shame the "dirty" bottom who likely didn't set out earlier that night hell-bent to give you half a Dirty Sanchez-- keep in mind that he probably won't remember your cock, or "the disgusting smell that makes [you] throw up;" but he will remember the way you made him feel.  

• Like 5
  • Upvote 16

Couldn’t agree with you more , @TallHungNYC

I don’t like this thread and all the other similar ones: it smells too much like ‘bottom shaming’ to me.

I’m a proud bottom slut, and yes, I do everything I can to make sure my hole provides a pleasant experience for both my top and myself. But I’m not one of those bottoms who is going to spend his entire life jumping through hoops and putting my own intestinal health at risk, just so some cocky top can have any-time access to my hole. As far as I’m concerned, tops and bottoms are equal partners in this great game we call sex, and when an accident happens, any top worth that monicker should be able to man up and deal with it like a decent human being.

And as far as being ‘well groomed’ is concerned, that goes well beyond being properly cleaned out, and is a matter of personal taste. I find just as many tops are attracted to the “I’m a man- take me as I am” look as are attracted to the “I haven’t got a hair out of place” look.

Edited by Spunkinmyarse
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 7

1 hour ago, TallHungNYC said:

I (like most bottoms), do all it takes to be as cleaned out as humanly possible.  I will never bottom if I don't think I'm 100% ready to go.  That said, even with all the cleaning and precautions, sometimes (thankfully very rarely) something (ahem) slips through the crack.   

You think it's "embarrassing" to ask a guy if he's clean?  Imagine how most of us bottoms feel when this happens.  To me, it's mortifying - not just because it's gross (it is) - but because I'm expecting the exact opprobrious (and frankly juvenile) reaction that you just substantiated.  

You can't consistently put your dick in other dudes' buttholes and realistically expect it to always come out clean.  The last time this happened to me, after I apologized profusely, the goddamn gentleman of a top just shrugged it off and said "look, accidents happen."

I'm sure he was as grossed out as I was, but that small kindess turned a tremendously humiliating situation into simply an unfortunate one.  It was also a good reminder that although we all get caught up in these tropes -- cocky top, dutiful bottom -- we're all just human.  Humans that poop.  

So Dear Tops, the next time you (inevitably) address this shituation, before you shame the "dirty" bottom who likely didn't set out earlier that night hell-bent to give you half a Dirty Sanchez-- keep in mind that he probably won't remember your cock, or "the disgusting smell that makes [you] throw up;" but he will remember the way you made him feel.  

Well put, we all do out best to be as clean as possible, but accidents do happen and when the do it's mortifying.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, rock-cock-jock said:

Not being clean at a bath house or sauna as stated? What’s the excuse there?

16 hours ago, Mcv69 said:

Please please please clean your ass if your going to play. There is absolutely no excuse not to douche when you go to a sauna or bath house for sex, iv had not one but 4 bad experiences in the last month and it’s a absolute turn off for a top like myself. I get that there is some people into that but the vast majority of guys detest it. It’s also pretty embarrassing to ask a guy is he “clean” meaning downstairs and he says “no I’m on prep” that’s not what I meant I don’t give a fuck about your status I just want to plough your ass without a mess or disgusting smell that makes me throw up! Rant over sorry guys. P.s a well groomed bottom is a turn on. 

I agree that the bottom must be meticulous about hi is clean ass as I am.  I'd like to add that we all need to  make sure our asses are clean.  Bottom and top.  As a bottom, I am just as repulsed by sucking on a nice fat dick and catching the scent of an unwashed or poorly wiped ass.  My hole smells good and so should yours. Being a top does not excuse anyone from basic hygiene and common courtesy. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1