How long do you stay at a sex club when there is very little sex happening?

NWUSHorny

Depends on the club? Are we talking about sex clubs here or bathhouses? Two very different things.

Sex clubs like Kit Kat in Berlin, I go for the techno and the psytrance, and to dance. Sex is usually the last thing on my mind and comes at the end of the night as a way of winding down for me. Kit Kat also typically has mostly straight people fucking on the upper levels so I have very little interest in that. At a place like Lab.Oratory on their first fridays where they have a dj performing in the bathhouse, I will get fucked on the dance floor and dance while fucking to the music.

When it comes to fucking, I just go to the bathhouses when I want that. I like to dance and go club and enjoy the juxtaposition of music and sex happening in the same place as a form of ritual. Some people at clubs like this come off as creepers because they fail to recognize consent is still a thing. Id recommend going to a bathhouse if you want sex (and if the bathhouse is empty, then go somewhere else after an hour or two); go to a sex club if you want to party and dance, and then if a hookup happens, it happens, but dont let that monopolize your thoughts in your time there. Lose yourself in the music and have fun.

• Like 1

I find on average I'm there from a couple hours minimum to about 4 maybe 5 hours max. Always depends on how hot the action is. I rarely have an issue attracting a top. I can usually claim one in the first 30 minutes I'm there. And by the 2 hour mark I usually have had 3 or 4 guys fuck me and often more. Some depositing their loads but not all, it's never a 100% exchange lol. Much to my chagrin. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 120DaysofSodom said:

Are we talking about sex clubs here or bathhouses?

Since I'm US based In was thinking mostly bathhouses, since that is almost the only kind of sex club that exists in most cities. I have been to sex clubs that weren't bathhouses, but never to one that's primary draw was dancing rather than sex.

Sadly most of the US doesn't even have bars with back/darkrooms, and are often pretty draconian about enforcing the no sex in the bar rules.

I'm always there for the long haul, generally early afternoon till quite late, so 11 or 12 hours in total with a snack break. It can be particularly quiet during the afternoon but I don't plan anything and just snooze lying down naked in the darkroom and listening to the music. I get felt up a lot more than fucked but can always be guys checking you out then coming back. After they've fucked me I just shut my eyes again and snooze. However quiet it is and i'm so obviously up to be fucked I always think i've got a better chance of getting fucked by guys just in to fuck and go but yes, you have to be super patient. It is what it is.

On 10/17/2022 at 9:20 PM, Pozguyinchi said:

Tonight I stopped off at my local video store. It has booths in the back for play. When I arrived there were old guys that I was not attracted to at all. I spent about an hour walking around with no luck. I was just about to leave when a tall older daddy came in and made eye contact. He went into a booth and motioned for me to cum in as well. I instantly rubbed his cock through his pants and I could tell he was packing. He gave me a big kiss with tongue and put his hand down the back of my pants so I knew what he wanted. He pulled out his cock and it was huge. The fattest I have ever had in my mouth. I sucked him and then he turned me around and bred me. I had to use lube. I have not had to do that in a very long time. My point is that if I would have left I would have missed out on a beer can cock and massive load in me. I think a good rule is to not leave until you have a load in you or you have deposited a load. 

Good boy. You know your life’s purpose 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
On 10/18/2022 at 3:36 AM, pigbro said:

I’ve been to clubs on quiet nights when there were barely anyone there. If anything I feel a bit horny wandering around in my rubber, it feels freeing. Obviously some sex would be nice but I enjoy being in my true form

know what you mean about being in your "true form."  i (we) go to the baths when we're horny, but go with low expectations to avoid the feeling of disappointment.  just wearing leathers, rubber or showering with naked men feels greaT!   my partner and i usually bring along a small dvd player and BB dvds for extra enhancement...  and some toys to keep our fuckholes open and lubed for that next topman!    and then, of course, the night is a hit when you leave with several loads in your hole!!!

• Like 2

There's a bit of a sunk-cost fallacy involved here.  Depending on how much you paid to enter the venue - whether cover charge, locker fee, or even a room rental - you want to feel as if you've gotten your money's worth.  If things are a bit dead for the first 30 min to an hour, you want to believe that things will pick up; alternatively, you might get the sneaking feeling that things will pick up right after you decide to abandon the night and head home.

But if it's a place you've been to with some sort of regularity, you can surely gauge what constitutes a "good" night and crowd versus one that isn't. If it's a place you're unfamiliar with, then you might have just picked the wrong time, so best to give it some leeway.

Either situations, I'd say 2 hours max...just in case; even if things might pick up thereafter, you've prob become too sexually frustrated for it to really matter.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

If it's quiet, quite often it needs one or two guys to 'get things going'. I sometimes use these moments to chat to guys and see if I can get something going instead of joining those that endlessly pace around in vain...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, AirmaxAndy said:

If it's quiet, quite often it needs one or two guys to 'get things going'. I sometimes use these moments to chat to guys and see if I can get something going instead of joining those that endlessly pace around in vain...

That can work if there's enough guys to chat up...at least ones willing to entertain starting something.  But speaking from personal experience, it doesn't always work...but worth a shot nonetheless.

3 hours ago, AirmaxAndy said:

That sometimes works. It seems like more often than not, I find someone who is thrilled to chat, but has no interest in actually having sex. Which guarantees they will seek you out like at chat seeking missle everytime they see you. I'm usually horny enough to take the shot.

4 hours ago, LetsPOZBreed said:

But if it's a place you've been to with some sort of regularity, you can surely gauge what constitutes a "good" night and crowd versus one that isn't. If it's a place you're unfamiliar with, then you might have just picked the wrong time, so best to give it some leeway.

Either situations, I'd say 2 hours max...just in case; even if things might pick up thereafter, you've prob become too sexually frustrated for it to really matter.

2 hours is probably a good rule of thumb, the problem is I'm always horny and live in a place where good night and crowd are few and far between. If I'm going to be traveling somewhere that I know I can easily get laid in the next few days I will leave after 2 hours of frustration, however if I've been stuck here for weeks on end and have no immediate plans for travel, I'm usually so desperate that I stay and get even more frustrated for at least another 4 hours.

What is possibly the most frustrating is that a large crowd seems to make everyone here even less inclined to fuck than a smaller crowd.

Edited by NWUSHorny