College Daze

tighthole64

Chapter 36: The morning after

When we woke the next morning, I told the old roomie we needed to talk, and he agreed.  We shared a few drinks first, and smoked some tina. My  roomie was the first to start talking. 

He began by asking him why I hadn't told him I was chasing as he was too. I explained to him that my chase had ended, and that my partner had already converted me.  He was totally shocked, yet supportive.  We both agreed that we should have been more open with each other.  He hugged me planting a deep kiss on me and said he was happy for the two of us.  He then planted a deep kiss on my partner, telling him that he was happy that he was the one that gave me what I needed.  He continued by saying that he regretted not being more open with me, but he understood and was appreciativeof us asking him to join us at the party. He explained that he had been chasing for a long time wanting to know who gifted him, but he was tired of that chase and no longer cared who did it. He explained that he didn't want a relationship with us, but like me, wanted to know who gifted him.  I was happy to hear this, as it appeared my partner and the waiter had already looked like it would become  triad relationship. I told my old roomie this, and explained that a 4 way relationship would be a huge step to partake in.  He agreed, and said that wasn't the goal, but could be interesting. 

We were already in the clouds, but he suggested we slam and breed him again!  Although he didn't need a slam to open his inhibitions, we tied off his arm and filled his veins with Tina.  Before breeding him, we also gave him a booty bump.  He became a verbal pig after that!  My partner and I gave him a rough fuck, and although both of us were unexperience at fisting, my partner got his hand in past the wrist.  Although we wanted to breed him again, he was wiped out from the breedings, Tina and fisting.  We decided it was time to leave and have fun back at our hotel.

After we got back to the hotel my partner and I had  deep conversation.  Like me, he agreed that there was a deep connection between us and the waiter and that was something we needed to discuss first. We then looked at each other and at the same time just said let's fuck and talk later, which we obviously did. It was the most difficult discussion I've ever had.  We started off discussing the waiter, and agreed that he should be a part of our lives together, but not sure to what extent.  My partner then asked if I had  any thoughts on the pizza boy.  Obviously I did, as he was the first that took our toxic loads and converted. I thought perhaps it would be great to introduce him to my old roomie. He agreed 100% saying he would be a part of our extended family.  He said we had time to decide once we were married.

• Like 6
  • Piggy 2

Chapter 37: The Proposal

What a year 2022 has been! My partner gifted me.  I had gifted the pizza boy.  My old roomie became a chaser.   The waiter and i developed a relationship with the waiter. My relationship with my partner was on solid ground, and although partners, we were open to be pigs with others.  My partner suggested that we visit the waiter on New Years Eve afternoon as he had something to discuss with us. Before we left, my partner said he wanted us both to wear our commitment cock rings.  Once again, my mind started swimming, thinking, no hoping my partner was going to ask me to marry him!

We arrived at the waiters and headed to the pool, where we immediately stripped, and headed to the bar.  The waiter brought out his pipe, and my partner said no, he didn't want our minds clouded by the discussion we were to have.  My partner began with a tough question to me.  How do you feel about the waiter?  I replied saying that it was amazing, especially how we connected.  My partner wasn't being gentle, and asked if I loved him?  I honestly said that I loved how he had become a part of our lives.  My partner said he agreed, and asked if it was more than that?  I said i had wondered what things would have been like had i met the waiter first.  My partner said likely the same as they were very close friends, and that he doubted the outcome would be different. 

With that, my partner dropped to a knee, asking me to marry him!  Of course I said YES! In his proposal, he said he asked to wear our commitment cock rings to remember where it all started.  We all started crying tears of joy! My partner then shocked me by retrieving a second  box, and presenting it to the waiter.  The waiter immediately opened it, finding a matching cock ring. He then asked the waiter if he would be a third in our relationship.  He told the waiter he realized this was sudden, and if he chose not to be our third, he wouldn't be upset.  The waiter seemed quite shocked.  He picked up the cock ring, and put it on! We then all embraced and kissed each other deeply! The waiter and I were totally thrown off guard by what happened.  My partner and I never even discussed the possibility, but I loved the idea!

The waiter said we had some wedding planning to do, but we needed to breed first!  We  suggested that we plan now, and invite the pizza boy and my old roomie to help ring in the New Year!  The pizza boy was working until 1 am, but said he'd be over once he was off.  My old roomy was excited that we invited him, and gladly accepted.  The three of us pumped our toxic seed into my old roomie, and once the pizza boy arrived, he added his load to the mix.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 4

As much as I've enjoyed writing this story, all good things must cum to an end, and sadly that will be in early January.  As I believe I've stated before, the story is fiction for the most part, but with some things that actually happened. 

The next Chapter  will be one of the  chapters. I simply don't see a way to take it any further.  For those who have followed and loved the story THANK YOU!

The story has NOT been just to gain popularity votes, or "upgrade my status' here.  Its been an exercise in creative writing for me!

And for those wondering, I'm still negative.  I realize the story presented is HIGHLY unlikely!  I do remain committed to being gifted, and knowing who does it.  I'll be ringing in the New Year with  the next chapter, The Wedding.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Chapter 38: Final preparations

The night was full of hot sex and partying.  The best part of it was being side by side breeding our partners.  Everyone got at least 2 loads up their hungry holes.  One from their partner, and at least one from the others partner. As thw pizza boy arrived late, he had his choice of loaded holes.   He decided to sees me, and my partner got him in a sandwich between us!  We all finally fell asleep in a sweat an cum covered bed. That afternoon when we finally got up, we called the doctor to share the news with him, knowing he would be the perfect person to create the perfect wedding, which he did!  The doctor was shocked when we told him that we were also going to have the waiter marry us, at least in spirit.  We explained that we had already given him a commitment cockring, and formally propose to him during the ceremony.   He reminded us it wasnt possible to marry three people, but loved he loved the idea.

The doctor joined us to help plan the party. It was an intense meeting, as all of us that would be involved were there. It was the first time that the pizza boy and my old roomie learned about the plan to make the waiter our third partner, but they were happy for us.  Although the pizza boy didn't propose to my old roomie, he suggested to him that they go back to the bedroom, to get to know each other better, and discuss any potential future together.

Of course the doctor brought a kit with him, and offered it to all of us.  The pizza boy and my old roomie declined as there was some hot sex, and conversations about to happen.  The doctor had several rigs, and offered them one to use after their exploration.   They gladly accepted.  The doctor then tied off our arms, and slammed us all.  He refrained from slamming, well until he had his cock in all of us, and eventually seeding the waiter!

After he slammed, we all went to check on the pizza boy, and the old roomie.  The pizza boy had just released his seed into my old roomie, and had his face in his ass, eating his load from him. He swapped his load with him and said slam us.  The doctor was more than happy to, but asked them if they wanted a toxic blood slam first, before the Tina.  They both agreed, saying that their session was very productive and that the blood slam would make it a stronger relationship.  My old rooomie suggested his slam should come from me, and the pizza boy suggested his come from the waiter.  We all obliged!

The doctor drew blood from the two of us, and then blood slammed the two, before slamming them with Tina.  Although the bed was a king, it simply couldn't accommodate us all, so we left the two to enjoy themselves, and the three of us retreated to the other bedroom.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 6
  • Thanks 1

Chapter 39 : Our Wedding

Before the wedding, the good doctor got us both a present.  Mine was a biohazard tramp stamp tattoo above my ass.  It included my name and my soon to be husband's.  As my partner already had a bio tat, our names were added to it.

The wedding was held at a nudist colony, and no clothes were allowed.  The best man was my brother.  Much to my surprise, my dad actually agreed to give his son away!  Of the entire event those is what made me the happiest.  Walking down the aisle with him, we both started getting hard.  The waiter also had his father as his best man, knowing that he was to become a part of our triad, even if only symbolically.

The pizza boy also played a part in the wedding as our "flower boy." He walked down the aisle along with my old roomie!  Leave it up to the doctor to come up with a last minute idea that we all laughed at.  Instead of flower petals, they raided the condom basket at the nudist resort, and  threw them out proclaiming USELESS!

After committing to marriage, we both dropped to one knee, and jointly asked the waiter to be our third partner.  Of course he accepted.  One of the most memorable moments was when the doctor said, "You can now fuck your husband's" and pulled away the cloth on the makeshift alter to reveal a fuck benches.  My husband fucked me first while the waiter started sucking off the wedding party.  After my now husband blew his seed in me, I fucked the waiter. Before doing though, I made a vow to the waiter, telling him that my life would have been happy without him being a second husband, and although it was strange, I turned to my other husband and thanked him for inviting the waiter into our triad.

With that the reception began.  Everyone was invited to breed whomever they wanted!  My dad came up to me and told me how proud he was of me, and that he hoped my brother would also marry his partner.  I said I'd try and "groom him" just like he groomed his son to make me a part of the family!  He just bent me over and fucked the shit out of me!

Next,and FINAL Chapter: Happy Ever After

• Like 2
  • Piggy 2

On 1/4/2023 at 8:19 PM, tighthole64 said:

Chapter 39 : Our Wedding

Before the wedding, the good doctor got us both a present.  Mine was a biohazard tramp stamp tattoo above my ass.  It included my name and my soon to be husband's.  As my partner already had a bio tat, our names were added to it.

The wedding was held at a nudist colony, and no clothes were allowed.  The best man was my brother.  Much to my surprise, my dad actually agreed to give his son away!  Of the entire event those is what made me the happiest.  Walking down the aisle with him, we both started getting hard.  The waiter also had his father as his best man, knowing that he was to become a part of our triad, even if only symbolically.

The pizza boy also played a part in the wedding as our "flower boy." He walked down the aisle along with my old roomie!  Leave it up to the doctor to come up with a last minute idea that we all laughed at.  Instead of flower petals, they raided the condom basket at the nudist resort, and  threw them out proclaiming USELESS!

After committing to marriage, we both dropped to one knee, and jointly asked the waiter to be our third partner.  Of course he accepted.  One of the most memorable moments was when the doctor said, "You can now fuck your husband's" and pulled away the cloth on the makeshift alter to reveal a fuck benches.  My husband fucked me first while the waiter started sucking off the wedding party.  After my now husband blew his seed in me, I fucked the waiter. Before doing though, I made a vow to the waiter, telling him that my life would have been happy without him being a second husband, and although it was strange, I turned to my other husband and thanked him for inviting the waiter into our triad.

With that the reception began.  Everyone was invited to breed whomever they wanted!  My dad came up to me and told me how proud he was of me, and that he hoped my brother would also marry his partner.  I said I'd try and "groom him" just like he groomed his son to make me a part of the family!  He just bent me over and fucked the shit out of me!

Next,and FINAL Chapter: Happy Ever After

thanks for the very horny story it's a love story - not because the wedding or the new relationship , but loving to become poz !
pic : my husband and a horny guy double-fuck me

IMG_0041a.jpg

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1

Chapter 40: Happily ever after

Needless to say the reception was a blast.  The doctor had a few crazy ideas in mind.  The craziest was that rather than feeding each other cake, we would feed each other our cum.  We stood at the front jacking our cocks and "frosting" each other!  It was awesome seeing old fuck buds and family enjoying each other. 

After the reception, the three of us shared an amazing life together.  The lives of all involved changed also though.  The doctor closed his medical practice, but turned his office into what I'd say was similar to an adult book store.  Of course he kept the exam room, which went for a premium price!  Although he and the three of us eventually went back on meds, he offered a pozzing service for those that were true chasers.  We agreed to help with that service and go on med holidays as needed.

The pizza boy and my old roomie became boyfriends.  Pizza boy found plenty of guys for the two of them to breed.  When he made any deliveries, he made sure to look around and see if there were any signs that his customers were gay, and then told them about the double pepperoni special they had.  Surely he would never come across customers like us, or would he? My old roomie and him decided that they would have an open relationship, but any hookups from deliveries would be strictly with both of them.  The also decided on a don't ask don't tell commitment.  If a customer did ask, they would say they are both poz. As he told me, hardly anyone ever asked, and he was sure that several customers were gifted by them. My brother and his partner decided to get married, and asked the doctor to perform another amazing ceremony.  Not sure how he will top ours, but anxious to see!

Financially the three of us were struggling, until the waiters dad stepped in to help us. He had a "mother in law" suite on his property which he gave us.  It wasn't really just a suite, but a comfortable home.  Perhaps it was for selfish reasons, as he often visited for sex, but who cared!
Sadly my dads wife passed, but he decided to buy a place close to us, and become a business partner with the doctor.  It ended up to be more than that as they moved in together! Oh how this sleepy college town had changed!

It has become a TOTALLY POSITIVE ending!  Thanks for following along!

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys, glad to be back after being suspended for 2 weeks for the story I mentioned above.  The story has been blocked so no need to look for it 

Sadly this ends my writing in the fiction section.  For the time being, I'll still participate in the website, however not writing any more fiction stories.  The line is simply too thin.  Although I disagree with the mods decision, it's their website and I respect their decision.

• Upvote 1

I am sad you've decided to end writing fiction. It takes dedication and can be mentally exhausting so I thank you for giving up time to enable your followers to relish and enjoy your stories. I hope others also send their best wishes as well

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tighthole64 said:

Hey guys, glad to be back after being suspended for 2 weeks for the story I mentioned above.  The story has been blocked so no need to look for it 

Sadly this ends my writing in the fiction section.  For the time being, I'll still participate in the website, however not writing any more fiction stories.  The line is simply too thin.  Although I disagree with the mods decision, it's their website and I respect their decision.

I know that feeling get suspended. I got suspended for a month for promoting drug use in the Chem Sex section. Doint know what the problem was. Just the reason.