Favourite places to breed a cumdump

VersGuyAnon

Favourites places to breed a cumdump  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Tops, if you're at a sauna/bathhouse, where do you prefer to breed a cumdump?

• Through a glory hole in the wall of a darkroom
    • In a darkroom, with the cumdump on his knees, arse out ready for all cummers
    • Through a glory hole in a cubicle
    • In a cabin/cubicle, on a bed/mattress
    • Out in the open, so everyone can enjoy the show

Yes please and thank you, I'd love to be the public cumdump at the baths. Strap me to a fuck bench and blindfold me. Feed me cock, piss, and cum in both ends. Poppers in my nose. Even take a few fists in my man cunt. 

13 hours ago, VersGuyAnon said:

In the days when I was total top, I was never a fan of fucking a loaded hole either. Then I started going to more and more anon hotel meets and the guys were really horny, so my views changed. Then I met a hot little cumdump here who I used to see pretty much every week and he always had a few loads in him before I got to his place. 

Further to the conversation earlier, I went to the sauna today as planned. Eight raw fucks and one definite load (which ran down my leg), but possibly three. You know how sometimes a guy cums but doesn't make any noise? I wasn't sure if it was cum or lube leaking out of me (I did have a lot of lube in me). A number were in darkrooms, two were in the steam room, one in the cinema but bizarrely none through a glory hole. There almost was one, but he was messing around I just went elsewhere.   

And that's why i said it was a very tough question...though a very good topic. It all comes down to preferences. I have bottoms who are exhibitionists and love to get fucked in front of a crowd. For me, its the sleaze factor with the GHs. Most of the times i go out a do most of them in one night. And yes, being an alpha (when i top, which is most of the time with guys) i usually prefer that my load is the first. 

BTW, you left out one of the most "supreme" options - the sling. Fuckin hell, the sling always produces some good action

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

On 10/29/2022 at 7:50 PM, KingB028 said:

Good topic, very difficult question though. As a top, all the options are really good. I've done them all, and i guess it just depends on my mood and the type of bottom i encounter. However, i do have to say, gloryhole breeding (in my humble opinion) is the absolute pinnacle of bareback sex. Whenever i go to a venue, i have to do some gloryhole breeding. Bareback is all about letting overcoming an inhibitions and worries, and once a bottom offers their ass via a gloryhole then they have reached the peak. They honestly don't care who it is, what they look like, or even what the dick looks like. Just offering your hole for ANY man to breed. One of my regulars does a lot of gloryhole breeding, and for him, he feels so proud after. Not knowing who has bred you, and not caring underlines the true essence of a cumdump. I'm not saying the other options are not true cumdumps. but the gloryhole bottom is in my opinion at the top of the pile.

The challenge with glory hole bareback cumdump is the size of the cock and the physique of the top. Between the wall and a possible stomach in the way things might not quite always feel as deep as we like. 😜 

The selections in the poll seem somewhat limiting. The options reflect the OP’s bias in favor of gloryholes, but the majority of the bathhouses I’ve been to lack gloryholes that would permit actual breeding. The choice of “out in the open” is a bit nonspecific - some men wouldn’t care to breed in a common area but love to go at it in the steam room, or the dry sauna, or, as mentioned above, the sling/fuck bench room. All these are public spaces, but they’re also enclosed spaces, so it’s hard to know what’s meant by “out in the open”. Likewise, darkrooms are separated out, but a darkroom would clearly be an “out in the open” space if the light was on.

As one of the said cumdumps, I have no answer for the poll, but based on the patterns of how men use me, I can see some not finding their answer among the options provided.

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, ErosWired said:

The options reflect the OP’s bias in favor of gloryholes, but the majority of the bathhouses I’ve been to lack gloryholes that would permit actual breeding.

My assumption is, that he lives in an area where guys do fuck through the gloryholes at the baths, while there are definitely clubs and cities where they don't, my experience is they are the exception to the rule. Locally for me, the only gloryholes that get used are the suck ramp gloryholes, the booths with gloryhoes that can be used for fucking only seem to get used by couples that want a private space to make out and maybe do some light petting, and be the voyeurs that enjoy watching guys not have sex.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NWUSHorny said:

My assumption is, that he lives in an area where guys do fuck through the gloryholes at the baths, while there are definitely clubs and cities where they don't, my experience is they are the exception to the rule. Locally for me, the only gloryholes that get used are the suck ramp gloryholes, the booths with gloryhoes that can be used for fucking only seem to get used by couples that want a private space to make out and maybe do some light petting, and be the voyeurs that enjoy watching guys not have sex.

The only bathhouse that I’ve been to where I’ve seen gloryholes had them arranged in a tiered fashion, which I assume is what you mean by a suck ramp. Breeding is not physically feasible.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, ErosWired said:

The only bathhouse that I’ve been to where I’ve seen gloryholes had them arranged in a tiered fashion, which I assume is what you mean by a suck ramp. Breeding is not physically feasible.

Yes, the tiered level glory holes are what I'm calling the suck ramps. I don't know how common the term is, but I have been to bathhouses in several cities that use that term on their websites. Ironically, when I lived in Denver Midtowne put one in,, and instead of using the gloryholes guys went to the upper level to fuck each other. For that matter, there is a top here in Portland that the only place he ever seen him fuck is at the far end against the wall so theof the upper tier of the suck ramps. I've listed to numerous guys ask him to take them somewhere more comfortable, but he never does and he seems to always breed if the bottom is willing to put up with being fucked standing up and pressed against a wall.

9 hours ago, KingB028 said:

And that's why i said it was a very tough question...though a very good topic. It all comes down to preferences. I have bottoms who are exhibitionists and love to get fucked in front of a crowd. For me, its the sleaze factor with the GHs. Most of the times i go out a do most of them in one night. And yes, being an alpha (when i top, which is most of the time with guys) i usually prefer that my load is the first. 

BTW, you left out one of the most "supreme" options - the sling. Fuckin hell, the sling always produces some good action

Forgot about a sling. To be honest I'm always rubbish at adjusting them and most of the time I'm too short to get in the fucking thing without help 🙂 

Edited by VersGuyAnon

4 hours ago, ErosWired said:

The selections in the poll seem somewhat limiting. The options reflect the OP’s bias in favor of gloryholes, but the majority of the bathhouses I’ve been to lack gloryholes that would permit actual breeding. The choice of “out in the open” is a bit nonspecific - some men wouldn’t care to breed in a common area but love to go at it in the steam room, or the dry sauna, or, as mentioned above, the sling/fuck bench room. All these are public spaces, but they’re also enclosed spaces, so it’s hard to know what’s meant by “out in the open”. Likewise, darkrooms are separated out, but a darkroom would clearly be an “out in the open” space if the light was on.

As one of the said cumdumps, I have no answer for the poll, but based on the patterns of how men use me, I can see some not finding their answer among the options provided.

Noted. As you suggest, my thinking re "out in the open" is anywhere others can easily see you, so steam rooms and saunas fall into that category. I just thought it was easier to list the main options.   

1 hour ago, ErosWired said:

In the UK it's common for glory holes to be at the level that's convenient for sucking as well as fucking. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, VersGuyAnon said:

In the UK it's common for glory holes to be at the level that's convenient for sucking as well as fucking. 

There are a lot of places in the US where baths have lots of these, and guys fuck each other through them all the time. There are other places where even if they do have them they go almost completely unused.

1 hour ago, ErosWired said:

Frankly I’ve always kind of wished some Top in a bathhouse would just tag me and take me right out in the open on one of the stairwells while other guys passed by…but no

If you can actually get someone to top you in the PNW, the middle of the hall, aisle or stairs seems to be a favored place to fuck for exhibitionists. If you start fucking in any other public play space it usually just clears the room until you finish. Just don't try to move out of the center, over to where you can brace yourself against the wall or even far enough to one side to let guys easily pass, a lot of guys grow roots as soon as they start fucking or getting fucked so if you move or try to move them even just a few inches the fuck is over. I've had it happen many times both topping and bottoming.

Edited by NWUSHorny