Guys that list covered but go bareback question

Hotrawbutt4u

I read some other items in this forum so I hope this is the correct place to ask this

I have played for a while. In my experience , many guys that list safe or condoms will end up going raw and shoot a load in my ass. I prefer raw but will take covered also. I usually have condoms ready but I get amazed how many change their minds and go bareback.

Have others seen this and why do you think this is

Edited by Hotrawbutt4u
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Hotrawbutt4u said:

I read some other items in this forum so I hope this is the correct place to ask this

I have played for a while. In my experience , many guys that list safe or condoms will end up going raw and shoot a load in my ass. I prefer raw but will take covered also. I usually have condoms ready but I get amazed how many change their minds and go bareback.

My thought would be that guys who list safe/condoms in their profiles may be signaling a willingness to use them, not a requirement that they be used, which would be congruent with your findings.

It's also possible that some guys are simply virtue signaling with their profiles, paying homage to the notion of safer sex, while not actually following through on it.

And it's also possible that some guys listed condoms as a measure many years ago, have since gone on PrEP, but have never bothered to update their profiles. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I find a lot of virtue signalling, to be honest; I'm sure there must be a fetish of some sort where condoms turn bottoms on - there really is a fetish for anything after all - but I'm yet to actually encounter anyone with such a fetish.

In all my years, I'm yet to encounter anyone who will claim they like the feeling of using condoms at all and even the most ardent safer-sex advocates have usually said to me that in an ideal world they'd prefer bare.

In my experience dudes that list safe more than 50% will either eventually fuck raw and nutting in you, or at least end up breeding you.  When hooking up online I use to not waste time if you said you played safe cause I thought it made you vanilla.  However I found that guys list safe for various reasons and will still with that until it's time to fuck then there always tend to be a reason for the rubber to never go on, come off or "break".  Some guys that are married, partnered always have told me they play safe and somehow the rubber didn't fit (even though they supplied their own rubbers lol), they forgot it or it some how broke (btw I've only ever seen 2 condoms legit fail lol).  Some guys have something where they still feel wrong for expressing their luv for raw fucking.  I have been with only like 5-10 dudes who fucked safe and were serious about it

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Hotrawbutt4u said:

Most guys, gay or straight, will go in raw given the chance.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RawPlug said:

Most guys, gay or straight, will go in raw given the chance.

Sadly these guys were not at CumUnion in Northwich yesterday.  The venue were even handing them out to customers as they arrived. Kinda defeats the point of CumUnion. 

• Like 1

Just now, gingerdaddyG said:

Did you hand yours back to them?

I didn't taken them, just the lube. 

Actually it was a really disappointing visit on the whole. Normally they insist (and enforce) naked - no towels as well. There were plenty of guys in Jocks and wrapped in towels, which isn't in keeping with the CumUnion ethos. The venue has gone downhill a bit too - about half of the TV screens were displaying "No Input"  and you could really tell they turned the heating down. They used to do a nice lunch there too for cumunion, but it was just soup.  

• Sad 1

29 minutes ago, AirmaxAndy said:

I didn't taken them, just the lube. 

Actually it was a really disappointing visit on the whole. Normally they insist (and enforce) naked - no towels as well. There were plenty of guys in Jocks and wrapped in towels, which isn't in keeping with the CumUnion ethos. The venue has gone downhill a bit too - about half of the TV screens were displaying "No Input"  and you could really tell they turned the heating down. They used to do a nice lunch there too for cumunion, but it was just soup.  

That sounds really disappointing. We don’t have any venues in Scotland that do cumunion (that I’m aware of) and I’ve always thought they sounded hot as fuck - but your latest visit just sucks (in a bad way!). 

I love sucking cock. But when I hook up with a guy it is usually to suck his cock. I answer ads or post and say I would bottom but safe. But when sucking cock and he fingers my ass signaling to me that he is interested in fucking my head as ys condom,but I'm a sub and I start listening to his commands. I usually get it raw. Then I start asking him to pull out before he cums. I  know,precum carries the virus, but I like to hem to feed me their cum or shoot on my cock,then I jerk off with cum as lube.

But if they shot their load in me I would accept.

Why does fucking or any type of sex have  repercussions?

I love cockScreenshot_2022-03-14-09-15-09.thumb.png.c60fd890abc3101f70215f08ac3f7880.png