First time Doublelist A+

justsexnowatl

After Craigslist died, I've checked out Doublelist just a handful of times.....there was no where near the volume or kind of ads that really appealed to me.  But it was originally new, so I've checked it out very sporadically.  Yesterday morning by 9 am there were around 60-70 posts for the day so far.   I scrolled them, only really even looking at the ones that included a pic.  That narrowed it down to about 15.  One got my attention enough to send a reply  - short and sweet - mid 30s, BB Bttm for tops to use his hole.....don't ask irrelavant questions, raw only.  no ass pic, but a hot guy kicked back in a towel.

I replied back with my own short reply - top breeder into younger slutty ass - no stats at all, and it seemed I could only attach one single pic, so I  gave him one that included my body, face and hard cock -he could see from my face and gray hair I'm a dad.  Told him I did NOT need any other pics as long as the pic in the ad was himself and accurate.  Gave him my cell.  I got off there but checked my email and text for the next hour and no replies.  figured he's maybe not into daddies - some are, some aren't.....I never was, so I don't get bothered when they're not.

Then at 3pm I got a text......just said hey, doublelist here.  No more pics or questions, just address and what time?    An hour later I was parked at his secure building and waiting, and waiting - was wondering if he was gonna flake after I drove there - ugh.....he ended up coming downstairs to get me.  He was taller and lankier than I usually go for and a little older face than I expected, but definitely not bad, and was hoping he was also ok with me.      Walking up to his loft he told me his "other daddy" just left - he was trying to pair us up, but the other guy was short on time and JUST bred him and had to leave.  I definitely liked this slut 🙂  We started stripping when we got in the door, and I would say we were both the type that "look better naked".  We were clearly both getting more into each other FAST as we got naked.  I thought he was just tall and skinny, but he had abs and pretty built once the baggy clothes were off - He sucked me for a minute-  amazing mouth, and I would have loved it WAY longer but he hopped on the bed all 4s....puffy, fucked hole, and I could see the white cum from the last dad.  He could tell I was kneeling down to eat his hole and "warned" me he JUST got bred.- that just made me dive down faster, and he let out a groan.  I could have eaten him out all day, but stood up and slid in - definitely no lube needed.- it felt fucking amazing, and from his moans and comments I'm pretty sure it was mutual.  I would have loved this to be an hour (or more) play session, but I was pretty sure it was more of a quickie for him from his actions.  I at least wanted to fuck him on his back to lock eyes while I bred him.  I told him to flip over, then I saw his HUGE fairly soft cock.  I commented on his great cock - he said he's vers but just craved to bottom today....I wasn't prepared anyway..  We groped each other, and I bred him pretty fast in missionary position.  He didn't make any move to cum himself.

We made some small talk as I cleaned up and got dressed - I don't want to use the wrong word here, but let's just say he's a "pro" and had an appointment to top a customer in a few hours.  That just set my imagination on fire and wondered how the customer would feel knowing his top stud had multiple fresh loads brewing in his loose hole.....or possibly if it was even a "request" to be loaded up when he got there and sit on the guys face or something 🙂.  I hope I get to play with this hot sleazy guy again pretty soon!!  I told him that was my first time using doublelist and definitely considered it a success, and he said he did too lol.  I'll be going with my hole ready to flip next time - just in case 🙂

• Like 11
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 10

I saw the paywall the first time yesterday. That's a no go for me. If it were CL I'd pay in a heartbeat, CL was my go to to find cocks. Doublelist is nearly useless in my area, flakes and pic collectors. I've only had 2 successful meets. One when I was in S FL and one local. No way I'd pay for the site. 

• Like 2

I like Doublelist. Three of my 4 regs are from doublelist. But yeah, it's hit or miss. Just back from Baltimore.... 13 loads. 2 from DL, 10 from Grindr, 1 from BBRT.

I do think a lot of it has to do with location. People in populated areas are always looking for something bigger, better, younger, girlier, darker.... The list goes on

After that success the first time, I keep checking of course.  I had a live one yesterday, but it was my fault for not answering back fast enough - might still happen.  This morning I replied to a hot bubble ass black bottom I hope will lead to something.  Do NOT skip over the "dating/LTR" section.  Most of the ads there are for hookups too - not sure why guys post there when they are clearly looking to hookup lol.  

I saw a couple of your posts saying that it's leading to a "pay" site - I think that would kill it.....a lot of the ads seem to be either attached guys or closet cases.  If guys have to pay, give a credit card, have their significant other see the charge on their credit card, it will kill it.  I don't know how they make money to operate, but I don't think it's a good enough app that people will pay for it monthly.  So far it's still free here in Atlanta.

• Like 1

I just checked. DL didn't ask for payment. I hope they don't start that. It is weak as hell around here and very restrictive. I try to post a couple of my pics for there and always seem to get it removed, and yet I look at others And I see full nudity of both sides.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Hotrawbutt4u said:

I just checked. DL didn't ask for payment. I hope they don't start that. It is weak as hell around here and very restrictive. I try to post a couple of my pics for there and always seem to get it removed, and yet I look at others And I see full nudity of both sides.

I'm not sure if the paywall was something that is coming for sure, or they were just testing or it was a bug or something accidentally put up there.  I hope it doesn't become normal, because it is also weak and restrictive here, and really wouldn't be worth paying for.

DL is a very hit or miss. No one wants to put any effort in.

We always will meet in the middle and so many flake out.

Ya gotta be careful of wording so as to not get flagged.

Ya gotta be careful of wording as the ones that are looking for sugar tricks.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Hard1 said:

DL is a very hit or miss. No one wants to put any effort in.

We always will meet in the middle and so many flake out.

Ya gotta be careful of wording so as to not get flagged.

Ya gotta be careful of wording as the ones that are looking for sugar tricks.

All very true.  Sadly DoubleList is a very poor substitute for Craigslist Personals in a lot of ways.  It is too bad that bad legislation like FOSTA can't be repealed so CL might come back, but it doesn't seem like anything has changed.