Who calls their ass a man pussy when being bred?

Guy4GuyCoSpgs

5 minutes ago, bbfuckslut314 said:

I love when men call my hole their pussy. Because what else is it? Especailly when you have been fucked by so many men that they (the “straight” ones) compare it to a pussy!13C16706-9F56-4439-84D6-AE8A1FF5F96B.thumb.jpeg.c39a31b1217a3e1430f494305f3274c1.jpeg

a nice smooth pussy

I've been mostly topping for awhile now, but actively changing that.  As a top, I don't call it a pussy unless the bottom does.  I consider pussy to seriously feminize the guy, but I'm seriously into it more if they are shaved down and very loose like a real pussy.  I'm into it if the bottom is, but I wait to see if they use it first.

CUNT is a whole other story.  I love using that word if the bottom is a nasty whore/slut/pig.  Especially if the guy is more masculine and a total fuckpig I will call HIM and his hole a filthy cunt.  It isn't feminine at all - just trashy.  It's perfect whether the bottom is hairy or smooth, beefy or twink.  Any cumdump or guy taking random loads in his home, bath house or sex club with multiple loads has earned the label CUNT in my opinion, and I consider it a HOT compliment!! 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

38 minutes ago, justsexnowatl said:

I've been mostly topping for awhile now, but actively changing that.  As a top, I don't call it a pussy unless the bottom does.  I consider pussy to seriously feminize the guy, but I'm seriously into it more if they are shaved down and very loose like a real pussy.  I'm into it if the bottom is, but I wait to see if they use it first.

CUNT is a whole other story.  I love using that word if the bottom is a nasty whore/slut/pig.  Especially if the guy is more masculine and a total fuckpig I will call HIM and his hole a filthy cunt.  It isn't feminine at all - just trashy.  It's perfect whether the bottom is hairy or smooth, beefy or twink.  Any cumdump or guy taking random loads in his home, bath house or sex club with multiple loads has earned the label CUNT in my opinion, and I consider it a HOT compliment!! 

I'm going to officially call my hole a CUNT 🙂 

I cringe when I hear those words used especially at group parties. I have seen guys get up and leave, while others have laughed uncontrollably.

I don’t use that “phrase” if you want to call it that, I don’t “get it” as they say. However if it’s not my house I don’t say anything. 

I have literally seen a group of eight men go silent when an individual has said that. Not coming out of my mouth any time soon….

I’m fine with anything to be honest it doesn’t  bother me, I let the tops call it what they like.

Although If I had to choose.. I quite like “pussy” I think that’s probably because I’ve always fantasised about having one so that just gets me even more horned up.