Most degrading thing "straight" guy has done to you?

bubblebottom991

Curious to hear from other total sub bottoms like me and learn what the most degrading thing or thing a top has done to you.  I recently connected with a guy at my gym, and it's become a regular thing.  Background on him - married to a woman with young kids, early 40s, in the military, in great shape and big dick (pic below).  We meet up every few weeks in a seedy motel for what's become the roughest, most degrading fucking I've ever experienced (I obviously love it).  Question is if other guys have found that straight men often crave this kind of primal sex...I'm convinced years of holding back for a woman has led this guy to be repressed, and he takes it out on me.  Happy to talk over messages with guys who want to know more - don't want to say a banned phrase here - but needless to say it is the farthest from vanilla sex I've ever had.  Genuinely curious though if others have experienced something similar.  

d15.png

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

The most degrading thing I encountered with str8 guys is just being used to let them get off, I'm treated like a piece of meat to take their loads.  Once at a business conference a Scottish guy and I kept talking business, then personal issues.  After a few hours at the bar he invites me to his room for one more.  The only thing I drank was recycled beer from his fat sweaty uncut dick.  We walked in his room, he pulled his dick out and said to work for my drink clean him up. I sucked and licked under his skin he chubs up and he says the only thing to drink is warm and his piss starts dribbling out in my mouth.  It was too think to be cum and I never did this but he held me tight. I kept swallowing, it was weak and couldn't get away. "Take your time there's plenty".  Piss finally stops I keep sucking and his hairy fat shaft is getting rock hard. He strips and me in shock join him naked in bed. I went to hug he moves me face down, lubs my hole and his dick, just pushes it in with little tie to adjust or relax. He ignored my trying to slow him.  He fucked long and hard and I was embarrassed how I was used.  It got better as his precum lubed me more.  Eventually he came , rolled off and told me "get on your way" turned away and totally ignored me.  The next two days he totally ignored me when we passed each other in meetings.  I was young and never been treated like this and felt humiliated.  Wish it could happen again!

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

This is a difficult question to answer in the terms specified, because the OP isn’t clear what he means by “straight”, and there’s never been any consensus on what it actually means when applied to a man who engages in homosexual acts. (Which, in my mind, means he is at least bisexual by definition.)

I’ve been used in some very degrading ways by quite a few men, and with the sheer volume of men who’ve fucked me, no doubt I’ve been fucked by lots of men who think of themselves - ignoring the fact of their cock buried in my male ass - as “straight”. But I have no way of knowing. Hell, half the time I never even see who just bred me.

If I had to guess, though, one of the more likely-to-be-straight times was a Top who fucked me brutally, with a lot of hard ass-slapping, and after he came, he picked up my big dildo and started jackhammering me with it as deep and fast as he could go. He kept on and on, the whole time saying, “You’re a fucking whore! You’re a pussy slut! You spread your legs wide open for anybody, don’t you, faggot whore?” Things like that. What made me think straight was the way he said it. There was something about his tone that suggested he genuinely found it demeaning that a man would let himself be fucked, and I deserved to be degraded for it.

Other times have been more ambiguous, like the Top who savagely bred me from behind after telling me, “I have zero respect for you. You’re nothing but a faggot to be used.” I’ve always been a little perplexed by gay Tops who claim to have have nothing but contempt for bottoms. In any case, I’ll never forget that fuck because he made absolutely sure I understood I was nothing to him but worthless flesh to nut in, and after he bred me, he jerked his cock out of my cunt, shoved my face hard into the mattress and left without another word. The fact that I never saw him intensifies the sense of degradation I feel every time I remember it.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

With the OP’s indulgence, expanding on the question:  Given that degrade means to reduce in worth or value, it follows that it’s possible to degrade a thing until it has no worth or value. That would mean there would be a point beyond which there’s nothing a Top (straight or not) could do or say that would degrade a bottom any further. On the other hand, if a thing can be degraded to the point that it has a negative value - less than zero - it would suggest that the bottom falls out and there’s no limit to how low a bottom could be degraded by a Top.

If you have an answer to the OP’s question, did he make you feel like you hit the bottom, or do you feel like there’s potential for someone to degrade you even more? Do you think there’s a limit? Was what happened more degrading because he was “straight”?

On 11/9/2022 at 4:33 AM, Rabidhole said:

Fuck I for one would love to know more 😜

Our sessions vary but the one thing in common is he is obsessed with wrecking my hole.  Not just talking getting it open...he wants it gaping, farting, and wet as possible.  It's like he's mesmerized by it...he'll fuck me till I piss myself, or have me squat in front of him and fart out his cum while he watches my hole gape.  He also love to make me gag on his dick to the point where I've puked a few times, but that only turns him on more. He's very into spit, piss, and spanking/slapping too.  Honestly there are times it is probably too rough, but I find myself addicted to it...

6 hours ago, bubblebottom991 said:

the one thing in common is he is obsessed with wrecking my hole.  Not just talking getting it open...he wants it gaping, farting, and wet as possible.  It's like he's mesmerized by it.

You say it’s degrading…why do you feel degraded by it? Some bottoms here would just call that a good fuck, so obviously experiences are subjective. You say he seems mesmerized by it - do you think he’s actively trying to degrade you and make you feel degraded, or do you simply feel degraded by what he does even though he’s just fascinated by using you that way?

11 hours ago, ErosWired said:

You say it’s degrading…why do you feel degraded by it? Some bottoms here would just call that a good fuck, so obviously experiences are subjective. You say he seems mesmerized by it - do you think he’s actively trying to degrade you and make you feel degraded, or do you simply feel degraded by what he does even though he’s just fascinated by using you that way?

Oh to be clear I absolutely love it. What I mean is he does things he sees as degrading. I think because he knows I love it though it only gets him to progressively get rougher and kinkier and push my limits. Last time he throat fucked me until I puked and then pissed on me. And the time before that he fucked me over the toilet in a seedy motel until he bred me, stepped back and made me squat and fart it out and then lick it up. The point is he just likes to be a nasty primal alpha guy in a way that his wife will never let him

18 hours ago, bubblebottom991 said:

The point is he just likes to be a nasty primal alpha guy in a way that his wife will never let him

If degradation is reducing something’s value, I’m not entirely sure one could consider what you’re doing degradation. After all, I suspect you’re saving his marriage, and considering what you’re going through to do it, it’s rather noble.

But the other question that pops to my mind is that the implication of degradation, akin to humiliation, is a thing that would cause mental or emotional distress to the recipient. What I hear from you is glee. So if you like it, are you really being degraded - or are the two of you just having a hell of a good time being piggy?

I don’t have an answer to the question, I just ponder it. In my own examples that I cite above, my reaction to the Tops’ degradation of me is mixed. On the one hand, a certain level of degradation is already baked in - I’m not only a cumdump, I’ve been trained that the whole point of my sexual body is to be a pleasure organ and breeding receptacle for other men’ penises, and to accept them without discrimination. To that extent, there’s not much degrading or devolving left to do. I know what I am and I’m not ashamed of it. On the second hand, I do feel a powerful sense of being diminished and conquered when a aggresive masculine figure physically dominates me, so from that perspective I definitely feel degraded. Yet on the third hand (apparently I have three hands) the combination of the above two strongly excites me sexually, to the point that I crave it, and fucks that don’t include at least some element of it are bland and uninteresting. So given the importance to the degradation to me, I don’t know if it’s truly degrading to me.

Doms have done some fucking kinky shit to me, and in recent times I’ve found myself wondering what I would have to do next - how much further down the rabbit hole I would have to go - to find enough stimulus. I keep coming to the conclusions that involve deeper and deeper degradation and devolvement. I wonder if the hole has a bottom.

I just had a very curious experience. It’s been s few years now since my training stopped, and since the last time I was truly dropped into subspace by a Dominant. In any kind of behavioral or suggestibility conditioning, you expect the effect to gradually fade if not periodically refreshed, and I would have expected the same in this case.

But a couple of hours ago in the steam room, a Dominant simply touched me, drew my arms to my sides and told me to leave them there, and proceeded, over a series of four encounters, to reduce me to full submission in subspace, get me to placidly let him gnaw my (excruciatingly sensitive) nipples at every encounter, thump my balls, fully face-fuck me three times, and finally token-fuck my cunt before leaving. The whole timr he was prompting me to say, Yes Sir, Thank You Sir (for the pain), Yes I want your cock in my mouth Sir, Yes please fuck my cunt Sir, Yes Sir I’m a faggot slut Sir - I popped it all out just like years ago.

So it occurs to me that all the things I learned to believe about myself sexually through degradation haven’t begun to fade…because they’re true.

The degradation just took lines already there and etched them deeper. So mote degradation can only make those definitions of me sharper.

• Like 1

One straight guy I was kind in love with and whom would use me on a regular basis talked me into sucking a total random man s cock for money. I did and eventually ended up handing him the money.

From this moment on, he never fucked me again because I was a whore. He went on setting some money-involved hook ups for me and I did what was expected from me for some months before he walked out of my life.

• Piggy 1
  • Sad 1