Does anyone else get hard when they bottom?

jmw003

i lose my erection whenever i start to get really fucked hard...probably something to do with that damned prostate...what i've started to do now is i'll get a sound and insert it all the way inside of my piss-slit, then i close  off the tip of my glans so it can't slide out.  i get the feeling of the hard fucking hitting my prostate AND stay "hard" while the hard slamming pushes the sound into my prostate...it's a "WIN-WIN" for me and, so far, the Top's that i've been with LOVE the idea...knowing that i have a sound buried deep in my piss-slit while they're slamming my asscunt!!  A couple of my Tops have even shot off quickly at the thought!!  i aim to please...that is a bottoms "job" after all!!

Hard or soft, my clit releases precum whenever I’m even just being flirty or remotely horny. During sex it OOZES out and it’s one reason why Chastity has worked for me so well. I don’t need have erections to cum. I cum just by being used as the total bottom I am. 

• 2 weeks later...