Does anyone else get hard when they bottom?

jmw003

Most of the time I am hard or nearly hard when I bottom. Leak so much pre during the fuck as well. Now there are times that I get so relaxed that I do soften and stay that way while he does me. Then he strokes or sucks me hard again. If he hits the right spot inside me I wil cum.

Nope. As a 100% bottom wife to my husband, I go completely soft during intercourse. I may get hard or semi-hard during “heavy petting “, but that’s it. When he starts working my cunt, then I’m happy to be totally soft. 

kisses!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I am and always will be a total bottom so I generally prefer my cock left alone. Sometimes to ensure that I am caged, but when I am out and about I always get hard when fucked. I prefer anal stimulation on myself and always feel much better when that is the focus of the Tops interest, and yes I do cum from being fucked.

Sometimes its difficult to explain that I really don't like my cock played with.  I think this is because for most guys that is the focus of their pleasure so they don't seem to understand I would rather they focus on filling me up.  As they take their pleasure I will get mine.

• Upvote 2