Advice Please

I’ve not been very sexually active since Covid.  A guy who stopped having regular sex parties started them up again in September, so I went and was pounded by him and another partygoer, both poz, but undetectable.

Following week, I went for a full sexual health screen, everything came back negative.  They put me on prep and since then have been vaccinated for hep a & b, hpv and had the first of two monkeypox vaccinations.

last night I went back to the same guys house for another party.  The organiser told me that I had given him Chlamydia at the last party and the other guy was off with me, so I assume he got it also.  I didn’t get fucked and left early.

the thing is I’ve not had Chlamydia, all my tests came back negative after the first party and the last time I’d been fucked before that was 2019.  

I was going to call the sex health clinic tomorrow and ask them to send me a copy of my results, so I can take it down and show the party organiser and prove I didn’t have it.  This situation has really gotten me down as I’ve been really careful and taken all the right steps.

Edited by Guest

I'm not sure what advice you're asking for, but I'll try to wing it.

If I were you, get a copy of the results, and then approach the guys non-confrontationally. They may have gotten Chlamydia at the party from someone else; one of them may have had it already and spread it to the other via a shared bottom; or any number of other things. I'd take the approach of "I know it must have been a pain to have to deal with that, and I'm sorry, but I had a full STI screening one week after your party and I didn't have Chlamydia at that point. 

It's possible that someone pointed a finger at you; it's possible most of the other guests had been fucking off and on through the pandemic and you were the only "new" guy at this party and you got blamed. And you can stress that you're not upset that you were blamed, but you wanted to clear the record and suggest all the other guests get checked. (If they're having/attending sex parties regularly, they should be doing that anyway).

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Another possibility is that every other possible culprit was accused before you were and denied it, and so you were assumed to be guilty by process of elimination. Because chlamydia can present no symptoms, the actual culprit may have denied it fully believing he was being truthful.

Another consideration: You say you went to the first party and got tested the next week, but it’s unclear how much time actually passed between party and test. It’s possible for a chlamydia test to detect an infection after as little as one day, but it’s recommended to wait a full week to two weeks to ensure an accurate test result. Anything earlier can return a false negative. So if you tested in less than a week, that test result may prove nothing. Now, since you say that party was the first time you’d been fucked since 2019 (!) if you’d been tested clear after 2019, then the better argument is that it’s impossible for you to have infected anyone because you haven’t had sex in three years (!!) and therefore had no exposure.  If, on the other hand, you never tested after your last fuck in 2019, it’s safe to say enough time has passed for this latest test to reveal an infection if you had one.

So, if you were tested clean after 2019 and your recent test was done less than a full week or so after the party, the only way to be certain is to test again.

• 1 month later...
  • Moderators
On 11/13/2022 at 8:42 PM, Pierceddeviant said:

... so I went and was pounded by him and another partygoer, both poz, but undetectable.

Following week, I went for a full sexual health screen, everything came back negative.

The organiser told me that I had given him Chlamydia at the last party ...

Throwing that kind of accusation around after a sex party is just foolish. But definitely a downer.

If both he and the other guy fucked you and it wasn't strictly in that order, he could have got it from the other guy's bodily fluids in your ass. Or of course from anyone else at the party who happened to lie.

Also, if he was a top, he presumably got it from someone's mouth or ass. Those areas aren't always tested. So other people (or you) might not have correct information as to whether they had a chlamydia infection there, if they only got tested for urethral infection. You might take that into account when trying to get your proofs in order to make your point to the party host.

On 11/14/2022 at 2:42 AM, Pierceddeviant said:

I’ve not been very sexually active since Covid.  A guy who stopped having regular sex parties started them up again in September, so I went and was pounded by him and another partygoer, both poz, but undetectable.

Following week, I went for a full sexual health screen, everything came back negative.  They put me on prep and since then have been vaccinated for hep a & b, hpv and had the first of two monkeypox vaccinations.

last night I went back to the same guys house for another party.  The organiser told me that I had given him Chlamydia at the last party and the other guy was off with me, so I assume he got it also.  I didn’t get fucked and left early.

the thing is I’ve not had Chlamydia, all my tests came back negative after the first party and the last time I’d been fucked before that was 2019.  

I was going to call the sex health clinic tomorrow and ask them to send me a copy of my results, so I can take it down and show the party organiser and prove I didn’t have it.  This situation has really gotten me down as I’ve been really careful and taken all the right steps.

It's not impossible, but highly unlikely, that if you are  testing PCR negative in your bum a week later after the action you were + that day.  I'd retest soon and tell the clinic you've been around people with chlamydia.

At the end of the day we all get stuff. More importantly it's usually impossible to tell who gave what to whom and we should be adults, be cool, and inform people involved without pointing fingers. Doesn't seem your host is at that level, and that's not your fault.

Edited by rawfuckr

What type of organiser is that

if you play bareback in a party and you catch something, it’s not the grifter problem.

that guy wasn’t rape it consensual bareback sex it’s part of the life style 

I never blame or point finger each time I catch something 

it’s like a scout badge each time