Fort Lauderdale Play Recommendations

Planning a  3- day stay in Fort Lauderdale in December. It’s for a sex vacation and to meet and play with some Lauderdale Tops. I was thinking the Leather Inn, it’s pricey but thats ok if guys have easy access to my room. One of things things I missed at  the now closed Flamingo Resort I’m St. Pete was the easy access to the festivals as long as you arrived before 3 am and didn’t cause an issue. 

Is the Leather Inn a good choice. Is the parking lot accessible does the hotel turn I blind-eye to non-guests entering their complex. Guys, if anyone has a recommendation or wouldn’t mind hosting an event . Please reply back or send me a message. 

BTW, Are there any other guys heading down to Fort Lauderdale in December. If we share the same trip dates perhaps we can share a ride to and from.

Edited by Guest