What is the most raunchy thing you think you have ever done?

profwhtforhung

On 3/8/2023 at 1:56 AM, Texasbreeder said:

I regularly mouth-to-ass cum dumps holes. A few times they’ve been dirtier than I thought. Almost all cum dumps I’ve felched are random guys in bathhouses or arcades. None that I actually knew their name. I’ve swallowed pretty big mouthfuls of cum. What I want to do next is piss in a cum dump full of cum then cover his hole with my mouth 🤤

You could do that to me.... Just saying.

• Upvote 1

On 3/7/2023 at 6:56 PM, Texasbreeder said:

I regularly mouth-to-ass cum dumps holes. A few times they’ve been dirtier than I thought. Almost all cum dumps I’ve felched are random guys in bathhouses or arcades. None that I actually knew their name. I’ve swallowed pretty big mouthfuls of cum. What I want to do next is piss in a cum dump full of cum then cover his hole with my mouth 🤤

I'd love to try ATM with a dirty cock pulled from my ass or another guy's dirty ass once, just to see what it is like...

I was at work one Saturday, alone in my office. Went on Grindr and spotted a guy close by who wanted to be bred.  I let him in and recognized him as an HIV counselor from the clinic I go to.  He would always come in during my appointment to discuss safe sex. We started kissing and then I had him lay on the conference table.  Pants off, legs up my tongue in his hairy hole.  I slid my dick in and he begged for my poz load.  Bred him and sent him back to work with my load. We smile at each other every time I see him at the clinic

• Like 4
  • Piggy 8

15 minutes ago, Marlin said:

I was at work one Saturday, alone in my office. Went on Grindr and spotted a guy close by who wanted to be bred.  I let him in and recognized him as an HIV counselor from the clinic I go to.  He would always come in during my appointment to discuss safe sex. We started kissing and then I had him lay on the conference table.  Pants off, legs up my tongue in his hairy hole.  I slid my dick in and he begged for my poz load.  Bred him and sent him back to work with my load. We smile at each other every time I see him at the clinic

Fucking A!

I have two good contenders for this from the many raunchy things I've done sexually and even better is both are on film.

1)Filmed last summer at Fist Fest out in public, a top with a very fat long cock and nice size paws put me in a sling and went to town on my loose ass. At one point we were so in the zone we went to take a hit of poppers at the same time and we instinctively clinked the bottles in a toast before huffing up high. The top took turns fisting and fucking my hole, ultimately breeding his load into it. He then buried his face in my open hole and ate the nut seed out, before standing up and leaning over me in the sling and  letting the cum drip down in a long strand before clamping his open mouth over mine to feed me the rest of his warm male essence as we kissed deep and rough.

2) Filmed during Pig Week in Nov/Dev 2022, a top peeled a banana and stuffed half of it in my hole. He then began to eat it out of me before rising up to bend over me in the cling and feed it to me. He put the rest of the banana in me and went to town fucking my ass and breeding it with his nut while his fat cock mashed the banana. After seeding my fruit filled hole, he squatted down and ate the cummy mess out of me, only to stand up once again and feed me that  seed coated banana.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 4
  • Haha 1

The first time two guys (one top/ one verse) spit roasted me repeatedly with no hands was  so incredibly hot 

most raunchy: i recently felched a beautiful red rosebud with 3 strange loads. The bottom squatted over my face.  Had the whole thing in my mouth. So wet, fleshy and full of cum. 

• Piggy 1

When visiting the Axel Hotel in Berlin, I advertised myself on Grindr as a cumdump that was taking loads for 2 hours between 4pm and 6pm on a specific day, in my hotel room. I included my room number in the advert. Once 4pm arrived, I unlocked my door and waited ass up naked on the bed, ready to take whoever saw the advert on Grindr and was keen to drop in.

As I'm relatively new to the whole "no load refused" cumdump scenario, this was pretty raunchy for me. The rush of unlocking the door and not knowing who or how many guys were going to show up was so exhilarating. I think about 6 guys stopped by. I've certainly had more fucks than that in sex clubs before, but the whole anon scene and waiting for the door to open was a major turn on.

• Like 2