Hate FuckS

IntoBBvisitor

I have been fucked by a lot of guys I disliked and by lots of guys who disliked me or even hated me or thought I was disgusting. I had one guy that I really didnt like and he told me he thought I was trash and he would gt me to meet him in a park just to make me get naked and take loads from homeless guys and dirty pigs, and he would fuck me right out in the open and piss on mehellotrash.jpg.eec6b92028a4d196c16775859b406aed.jpg. its hot. plus I have always been into getting used and degraded by dirty, nasty men like @PowerTopper who think I am completely worthless trash and openly tells me that he thinks I’m a complete faggot tranny whore and he would rather spit in my face than kiss me. men like this treat cumdumps like me like subhuman fucktoys and enjoy us because they can do stuff to us that they can’t do to anyone they give a fuck about. to him I’m just a disgusting whore and a girl with a useless cock that men use in the sickest, most degrading ways.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1
  • Downvote 1

12 hours ago, Aidsbait said:

I have been fucked by a lot of guys I disliked and by lots of guys who disliked me or even hated me or thought I was disgusting. I had one guy that I really didnt like and he told me he thought I was trash and he would gt me to meet him in a park just to make me get naked and take loads from homeless guys and dirty pigs, and he would fuck me right out in the open and piss on mehellotrash.jpg.eec6b92028a4d196c16775859b406aed.jpg. its hot. plus I have always been into getting used and degraded by dirty, nasty men like @PowerTopper who think I am completely worthless trash and openly tells me that he thinks I’m a complete faggot tranny whore and he would rather spit in my face than kiss me. men like this treat cumdumps like me like subhuman fucktoys and enjoy us because they can do stuff to us that they can’t do to anyone they give a fuck about. to him I’m just a disgusting whore and a girl with a useless cock that men use in the sickest, most degrading ways.

Correction I use you if you my tranny is busy and I don't want to look for anyone else. Also I'd never kiss trash that gets fucked in a public park in the mud, nor will I fuck you if I'm sober. I actually would never waste my reputation on you. You're not trash you're the city's cum garbage disposal that's all you will ever be.

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, PowerTopper said:

Correction I use you if you my tranny is busy and I don't want to look for anyone else. Also I'd never kiss trash that gets fucked in a public park in the mud, nor will I fuck you if I'm sober. I actually would never waste my reputation on you. You're not trash you're the city's cum garbage disposal that's all you will ever be.

this is why I love getting used by men who literally think of me as dirty, filthy trash. being throat fucked and mounted, fucked and bred by men who would never even admit that they fucked me or even admit they know me. so they have no interest in knowing anything about me or hanging out or even talking to me. just use me as a guilty pleasure, specially when they wanna get nasty. I know you would rather piss on me and spit in my face than speak to me, and if you do it’s just to tell me you think I’m worthless trash. I think a lot of guys who would normally find me too dirty to fuck, have only ended up fucking me cause they were drunk or high and horny. a lot of guys probably regret fucking me the next day, specially after they go to the clinic to get tested. heck I know a lot of guys regret fucking me right after they finish blowing their load in me. I love it when reluctant bare backers run away to wash their cocks with a look of shame on their faces. lol for me getting fucked by strangers and homeless men in the mud in a park isn’t even that dirty, even if guys are pissing on me. your last line says it all though. you dont see me as some hot bottom boy. you just look at me as the city cum garbage disposal. or as my trampstamp tattoo will say a CUMDUMPSTER.1054722781_x-cumdump.jpg.3da9c9c99ae5e2752577d103e4edb7d4.jpg

• Like 2

Ive had many guys over the years that i particularly didnt like and theyld keep pestering you with messages for months like trolls............i eventually worked it out how to get rid of them for good........Let them fuck you then block them 🙂 or if they stay over and cum up you 4 or 5 times during night keep seeing them until they move on (they will).

1 hour ago, Aidsbait said:

just use me as a guilty pleasure, specially when they wanna get nasty. I know you would rather piss on me and spit in my face than speak to me, and if you do it’s just to tell me you think I’m worthless trash. I think a lot of guys who would normally find me too dirty to fuck, have only ended up fucking me cause they were drunk or high and horny. a lot of guys probably regret fucking me the next day,

Your posts above seem contradictory. On the one hand you seem to say you seek out Tops who genuinely hold you in contempt and treat you as disposable, while on the other hand you believe their motivation is primarily because they’re drunk or horny and regret it afterward. You’re talking about two quite different types of Top.

The first type, that genuinely considers you a worthless sexual object undeserving of any consideration, is not likely to consider you a ‘guilty pleasure’ - he is unlikely to feel any sort of guilt or shame at all after using you, and may forget about you completely within minutes of walking out your door. Entertaining a fantasy of such men experiencing remorse afterward is just that - a fantasy in which you imagine you have a power over them that you don’t. They just used you, end of story.

There are certainly other men who do fit the description of after-fuck-regretters. I’ve definitely had such - I’ve even had them express it before they leave the room. 🤷🏼‍♂️ But I’m absolutely confident that some of the men who have fucked me have enjoyed the wet warmth of my body and filled me with their spunk because they considered me nothing but a raw hole, and never thought of me again a moment after the door closed behind them. Why would they?

• Like 2

I dated a guy for a short amount of time (broke up with him because of this) but he had a friend who was fucking insufferable. Older daddy that bitched about young guys being entitled all day but would also take creep shots of boys and would touch me all over. I complained to my bf and he didn't really care, so I stopped hanging out when that friend was around.

We then went on a ski trip which I was OK with since it was a big group, but one night after dinner everyone wanted to go out to the bars but him and I was too young, so we walked 15 mins together back to the townhouse. We got into a really heated argument (of course) and split when we got to the house. After a while he comes back into my room and starts arguing again while I'm in bed in my underwear. I got up to move push out of the room but once we started touching it just turned to sex. Would've been more fun if he had a bigger dick lol

18 hours ago, ErosWired said:

Your posts above seem contradictory. On the one hand you seem to say you seek out Tops who genuinely hold you in contempt and treat you as disposable, while on the other hand you believe their motivation is primarily because they’re drunk or horny and regret it afterward. You’re talking about two quite different types of Top.

The first type, that genuinely considers you a worthless sexual object undeserving of any consideration, is not likely to consider you a ‘guilty pleasure’ - he is unlikely to feel any sort of guilt or shame at all after using you, and may forget about you completely within minutes of walking out your door. Entertaining a fantasy of such men experiencing remorse afterward is just that - a fantasy in which you imagine you have a power over them that you don’t. They just used you, end of story.

There are certainly other men who do fit the description of after-fuck-regretters. I’ve definitely had such - I’ve even had them express it before they leave the room. 🤷🏼‍♂️ But I’m absolutely confident that some of the men who have fucked me have enjoyed the wet warmth of my body and filled me with their spunk because they considered me nothing but a raw hole, and never thought of me again a moment after the door closed behind them. Why would they?

yes! that is so true. I was intentionally mentioning the two types of tops who find faggot cumdumps like me disgusting in some way and is able to think of me a something less than a person or someone they have to treat with any sort of respect. the reasons whores like me disgust those two types is different. the second type is kinda grossed out by any male who is so willing to suck men off and get fucked up the ass and the first kind think I’m trash just because of how many men use me and how I literally let any guy do whatever nasty, degrading stuff to me that they want. so there’s a lot of males out there who think cocksucking faggots, and bareback cumdumpsters are super trashy but are still turned on and/or horny enough to use us to get off for various reasons but might not want anyone to know they fucked me, or if they do its just so they can laugh about “that dirty whore we took turns fucking and pissing on” I love it when guys like that can’t even hide their disgust for me or actually tell me. the kinda guy who is done with me as soon as he cums and goes.

hellotrash.jpg.eec6b92028a4d196c16775859b406aed.jpg

one time I was getting fucked by this hung top who was a total asshole and he said “fuck I hate you. trashy whores like you make all gays look bad. and you’re just so dirty and you have no self respect, but I still can’t resist this loose cunt” and I said “shut the fuck up and blow your load in me. I got other guys waiting to fuck me”. another time I was begging some anonymous stranger to breed me and he said “shut the fuck up faggot. you’re not her to talk. you’re here to take loads. so lay there and shut the fuck up while I breed you”.

another time a couple guys were fucking me and told me to “keep your mouth shut unless my cock is in it. I don't wanna be reminded that you’re a faggot”. these guys were apparently straight guys who hate faggots so they fuck cumdumps like me to hurt them and knock them up.

I have often been fucked by men who I could tell were actually trying to hurt me with their fucking and really got off on slapping me, choking me, strangling me, using me for a hand puppet or a toilet, and doing stuff to me that they thought was degrading but that I actually love. not the ones who do it cause they know I love it, but because they enjoy hurting me or they really do wanna just destroy my fuckhole.

• Upvote 1