The Kid dirty little secret isn’t so secret anymore

Hotrawbutt4u

Chapter 10

She left early on Monday. They Kissed and she drover herself to that airport. He was going have a long week without her and His work was going a rotational layoff schedule, and this was his week off. He wasn’t sure what all he would be doing this week, but unbeknown to him, that was already planned for him

He went on his normal morning walk. This took him thru the park that he was avoiding but figured that at this time of day it would be cleared out. He walked around to there he cold remember getting bent over and had Meth shoved up his ass. There wasn’t anyone there at this time. He looked up the path and saw a guy bent over taking a cock in his ass. He was to far away to see how big the cock was or how old they were. He felt his cock getting hard, he wasn’t sure why but he walked up the path to check out the action. There were a couple middle-aged men, the one that was bent over was grunting as the other guy plowed away at him. The guy bent over motioned for the Kid to come closer. The Kid walked over and the Guy reached for the Kid’s crotch. When the guy felt the young hardon he did his best try and fish it out. The guy that was fucking him was really rough and was about knocking the bottom over. The Bottom was grunting loudly, the top told the Kid “ Stick your cock in this Pig’s mouth before he has everyone coming, including the Cops “.  The Kid dropped his shorts and pushed his cock in the Bottoms mouth. The guy was grunting around the Kid’s cock and it did muffle his grunts. The guy wasn’t doing a very good job sucking him with all the motion, but it did feel good. When the Guy mentioned the Cops he thought of that Bull of a cop that did him a while ago. He wondered if the bottom could handle it and figured they would have to put a gage in his mouth when the cop split his hole.

The guy behind him started really trying to hurt the Bottom’s ass and then started coming. He told the bottom “ Take my POZ seed you fag, I hope you take it home to the Wifey “. The Kid looked at the bottom and saw tears on his cheeks. He wasn’t sure if it was from the pain or the fact that he may have not known that the load he was about to get was POZ. It may also have been tears of joy since he was getting a load in him. The Guy pulled out and left. The guy was sucking on the Kid’s cock now and he was doing a lot better. The Kid asked the Guy where he wanted the load. The guy said “ I prefer everything up my ass “. The Kid pulled out and swung the bottom around. He saw a very used and leaking hole. He grabbed the bottoms hops and shoved forward. He missed the bottoms hole and his cock slid off, He hit enough of the hole to get a yelp from the bent over guy. He pulled back and this time when he thrust forward he hit the sloppy stretched hole and went balls deep in the fist push. The Bottom yelped and the Kid pulled back and planted a hard slap in the bottoms butt cheek. The swat was hard enough to actually sting the Kid’s hand, he knew that it must have really sent a spike of pain and probably excitement thru the guy’s body. The Kid remembered how it felt when the guy swatted him the other night and how it added to excitement. The Kid started piston fucking the guy. This was the first ass he fully penetrated for a while, usually he is the one bent with a cock stuck in him. Between the Kid’s age and the blow job the guy gave him, it did take long for him to cum. The kid shot a nice load in in the bottoms ass and slowly pulled out. The Guy turned around and began cleaning the Kid’s cock. The Kid had to admit this was one of the first time he could remember being sober and getting this treat. It felt really nice, he now knew what other felt when he did this to them. The Kid pulled away because he had to pee. He realized with all the commotion of getting out of the apartment, he never took his morning piss. He started to let the flow out when the guy reached over, grabbed the Kid’s cock and stared spraying his face and mouth. Being the first piss of the day it smelled really strong. This excited tie Kid and he stared getting excited a hardon again.

The Kid walked back to his place and when he got to the top of his steps, the guy that had bent him over last Friday meet him. He walked into the Kid’s flat behind him and grabbed the Kid’s ass as they passed through the threshold. He gave the Kid a bottle of Gatorade and told the Kid “ Get cleaned up and come over to my place, you have a date in my basement. Be a good boy and drink all of this one your way over “.

• Like 9
  • Piggy 3
  • Thanks 1

On 12/22/2022 at 11:46 AM, RiskyMarc said:

I also love the not bi parts a lot.

Thankyou, that is why I put in links for those parts on both forums, if you don't enjoy one forum you can stay on that forum.

If you click FOLLOW on that story, you should get notified when I add a new chapter.

• Like 1

Chapter 11

The Kid walked back to his place and when he got to the top of his steps, the guy that had bent him over last Friday meet him. He walked into the Kid’s flat behind him and grabbed the Kid’s ass as they passed through the threshold. He gave the Kid a bottle of Gatorade and told the Kid “ Get cleaned up and come over to my place, you have a date in my basement. Be a good boy and drink all of this one your way over “.

He knew the guy meant business and if he didn’t show up, he had no idea who all he would tell about the night in the park. He was thirsty so he drank about half of the Gatorade, it tasted funny, but he didn’t care, it was wet. He cleaned himself out with his douche nozzle and cleaned himself out. He also touched himself up with a razor, he had shaved enough that it looked like he was naturally hairless between the legs. It made him look even younger that before. As he was getting out of the shower, he felt hot and a little uneasy on his feet. He didn’t think he had the temperature on the water turned up that high. He dried off and put on shorts and a tee shirt and slid into his sandals. He was camo because he lost his underwear at one place and figured he didn’t want to lose more. He felt flush, relaxed and horny at the same time. He started out the door when he remembered the Gatorade, he still had just over half of it left to drink, He downed it down quickly and walked dover to the neighbor’s place

He knocked on the door at the neighbors. He answered and told the Kid “ Just in time, follow me “. He noticed the Kid was a bit tipsy and knew he was feeling the ’special’ mix in the Gatorade. He took the Kid downstairs to the basement. He watched the kid, he didn’t want hm falling. When he got down there the Kid noticed four other guys. One was naked smoking a glass pipe. The neighbor said he had something special for him to try. The drugs in the Gatorade was hitting him and he was feeling horny as hell. One of the guys walked over to the Kid and yanked his cloths off. He stepped back and looked at the hairless body and asked “ You sure he is legal age “? The Kid looked a lot younger than his actual age. The neighbor said “Yeah, I’m sure. He is in his twenties “ . The pulled the Kid over to a table and sat him down. Next to him on the table was some white powder in lines, he had never seen this before. The asked the Kid if he ever did lines before, the Kid answered “ no sire “. One of the guys walked over and said let me show you how to do it. He took a straw and put the end of it in his nose and then stared inhaling the line of white powder, The guy snorted and said that was great. His voice seemed to have changed. The guy told the Kid, like poppers, you need to block the other part of your nose when you inhale. The Kid though that this would be easy, he liked poppers and figured this was the same. the Neighbor pointed to the longest line and said “ I have been saving this one for you, see how much you can inhale “. The Kid took this as a challenge and got into position like the other guy did and started snorting the line he almost got it all in when an unbelievable intense burning hit his nose. It was a deep burn that seemed to go into his brain. He never felt anything like this. His eyes were watering n the guys started laughing. One of them said “ I guess he wasn’t lying, this was the first for coke “. The Kid’s head was spinning and he had a sense of total euphoria he never felt before. While all this was going on three other guys walked in. One was a younger guy that had what looked like a dog collar in, One of the other guys was leading him around. They came over and stood the Kid up and started feeling him all over. One of them commented on the Kid’s cock and how nicely hard it was. The were feeling his body, pinching his nipples and playing with his ass. Up to now the Kid hadn’t noticed how horny he had gotten. They were checking his butt and commenting on it.  It was as if he was noting more than a side of beef they way they talked. The Guy that was leading the one with a collar told the guy to get down and suck out this Kid’s ass. The bent the kid over and the slave came over and started eating his ass. It really felt great, the Kid thought this was going to be fun. The slave was sucking hard on the Kid’s hole, he could actually feel his insides being sucked.

The Neighbor bent down and asked the Kid “ You like this, don’t you “? The Kid was panting and said “ Yes”. The neighbor said “ Tis is only the beginning. I am hosting a small get together and you’re one of the main attractions “

• Like 10
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 4
  • Thanks 1

Chapter 12

The Neighbor bent down and asked the Kid “ You like this, don’t you “? The Kid was panting and said “ Yes”. The neighbor said “ Tis is only the beginning. I am hosting a small get together and you’re one of the main attractions “

The Neighbor told the Kid that some of the guests were arriving and he didn’t want to delay the festivities. He told the Kid, “ We best get you ready “. They walked into another room, it was dark except for the red lights on the walls. After the Kid’s eyes adjusted he could see a sling, a strange looking bench with pads and straps, Multiple toys on a wall and all sorts of Mid-Evel looking stuff, It really looked scary. The Kid wasn’t feeling much of anything right now except excitement. What ever that powder was it had him feeling strange. He noticed on a wall there looked to be three Holes about waist high. It almost looked like the holes you might see at a bookstore. The main difference was that the holed were large, almost like a doggy door and it looked like some kind of straps were hang above the holes.. He couldn’t figure out what they were for, but he was soon going to find out.

The Guy with the slave walked over to the bench and ordered the slave to lay down on it. As soon as the slave was laying there a couple guys came over and lifted two bars up near the Slave’s head. They quickly strapped the Slave’s arms to the bar, straps were also wrapped around his chest and waste. The Finished by taking the Slave’s feet and pulling them up and securing them to the bars that his hands were tied to. IN this position the Slave couldn’t move, his ass was hanging off the end of the table, fully exposed and his head was on hanging back. His mouth and ass were open for anyone to use. Someone brough over a syringe and injected the Kid with something. The Slave stared panting and whimpering like a puppy. One of the guys walked up to the Slave and stared working his cock into the Slaves ass. He didn’t see anyone lube the Slaves ass and knew it much not feel very good, but in his state of mind the slave didn’t seem to care. The Kid noticed that the guy had all sorts of tattoos on his, The most noticeable was one that the Kid recognized and one from a motor cycle gang. The other ones he noticed was one of a Bio-Hazzard sign an da rather mean looking scorpion. His take looked like a bloody penis. The Neighbor walked up behind the Kid and told him that the slave was a bd boy this week and was going to be punished. The slave agreed to this so that he could stay in his masters stable.

The Neighbor pushed him through a door. Inside was the older that was laying on a table with his legs thru the one of the ’doggy doors’ he saw earlier. He was laying on his back and another guy came in and scolded the older guy and said “ I told you this time you ill be on your stomach, and I don’t care if you want to be on our back”. After the older guy was on his stomach with his ass hanging thru the hole the one guy put a couple straps on the guy to keep him in place. The Neighbor taped the other bench and told the Kid to get up on there. He said “ On our back and put your legs thru the Hole “. The Kid was still feeling excited and high from that ‘ Magic powder ‘ he inhaled earlier and quickly complied. When he pushed his legs through the hole he felt his legs being pulled thru even more. Fore a moment he thought he was going to fall thru but then whoever it was stopped, He felt a couple set of hands lifting his legs. His legs were fastened to the straps above the hole. He couldn’t see who was doing this but his butt was fully exposed and he was getting honey. Someone on the other side grabbed his cock and stared playing with it. He was opening the piss slit on his cock and rubbing it. They had some kind of a lotion or something because it started feeling warm and he thought he was going to get off. What he didn’t notice was that his Neighbor and strapped him down to the bench and he couldn’t move. The warm feeling in his cock stared burning and it seemed to get deeper in his cock. He had a concerned look on his face and his neighbor said “ You ever had sounds used on you”? The Kid said he wasn’t sure what that was. The guy explained it was a special probe to pen up your piss hole some. My buddy like to see how open he can get a victim.  This was the first time he hear any of this and it concerned him some but the strange feeling in his cock was actually enjoyable.

A guy walked into the room with a couple syringes and handed one to his neighbor. The other one he walked over and the Kid watched while he put a tourniquet on the guys arm an injected the drugs into him. The guy stared convulsing and shaking, he didn’t say much but he heard someone on the other side of the wall exclaim “ Jesus. This guy’s ass is biting my cock “. The Kid didn’t realize that someone had pushed into the guy’s ass already. The older guy was gurgling and saying “ More. I need more “. The Kid wasn’t sure if he wanted more drugs or more up his ass The Kid knew the feelings and understood where the guy was coming from. The Kids cock was painfully hard. It was a strange feeling, he wasn’t sure it was from the powder or the sounds that were in his cock. All he knew was this had him wanting to cum.

His Neighbor had the needle piercing the skin of the Kid. He looked over at this arm and saw that the Neighbor was ready to inject him.  At the same time he felt something penetrating his ass. It felt cold but at the same time he very warm. The Neighbor said “ Hope you ready for this, It will get you twisted really quick”.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 4
  • Thanks 1

Chapter 13

His Neighbor had the needle piercing the skin of the Kid. He looked over at this arm and saw that the Neighbor was ready to inject him.  At the same time he felt something penetrating his ass. It felt cold but at the same time he very warm. The Neighbor said “ Hope you ready for this, It will get you twisted really quick”.

He was grinding on what ever was up his ass. It wasn’t very big but it felt great. He also heard someone comment that there were only three bottoms tonight and so far they had over twenty confirmed tops. The Neighbor heard that and told the Kid “ Hope your ready for the Fun tonight. You three will probably be here for a couple days. We usually have few bottoms to server the guys”. At that moment the effects of the drugs hit him. His ears were ringing and his had a taste in his mouth. He stared coughing and his body was on fire. His cock that had the sounds in it felt like it never did before. What he didn’t know was that the guy administering it had pulled out the first one and had pushed a larger one in. this one had a special use, it was hollow and could inject anything that a master wanted to put in there. IN this case was a drug from the orient that would keep him hard but had a nasty side effect. No matter how hard a guy tried, he would not be able to cum for hours, it was designed to drive the patient crazy with lust. At the same time, whatever he had up his ass wasn’t near enough, he wanted more, a lot more. He could feel a burning in his body. The Guy gently rubbed the Kid’s chest and nipples. The Kid was doing what he could to get more action everywhere on his body. He could feel something happening on his ass but he couldn’t figure what it was. With the drugs taking effect he was going crazy. He felt that cold object pulled from his ass and then the sounds was pulled out. That tingled and he felt a hot rush spread from it to his nuts. He then felt something rubbing on his ass. It was a hot cock and the kid tried to move down to get it in his but strapped down as he was, he was unable to move than an inch either way. This was by design. The guy in this position could not see who or what was going up his ass and could not move to get anymore in him or to get away from it. That part of his body was held prisoner.

The Kid heard the guy next to him objecting to something that was happening on the other sire of the wall. He was saying “ Please. No more. I am already feeling the effects of the first one and i am burning up”. He looked over and about that time he saw the guy moved to the extent of his bindings. Apparently, someone put something up his ass.  The Kid could clearly see the guy’s eyes and they looked like they were going to pop out. The Guy loudly said “ Shit! That hurts “. The Neighbor walked over to the Guy and said ‘ You’ve had a double dose of meth pushed up your ass, Remember you asked for that”? the guy was panting and said “ Yes, But .. “ His word was cut off by what ever was going in his ass, he looked like he was going to explode . The Neighbor said “ Be careful what you ask for, you wanted this, now your getting it weather you want it or not “. The Neighbor put a ball gage in the guy’s mouth and fastened it. the guy was mumbling and couldn’t be heard much. The Neighbor said “ I will take that gage off in a few minutes. BY then you will not be objecting much “. The Neighbor looked over at the Kid and said the guy had asked to get his ass really messed up and to get spun out of his mind. That is exactly what he will be getting. The Drugs will last for a long while and when we are done with him tonight they will be taking him to the farm. That is an actual farm that uses migrant workers this time of year. The one that they will be taking him to had over one hundred men that look forward to some release. He said the guy will be tied to a special fucking bench and blindfolded. His cock, ass and mouth will be available to use for anything.  It is not unusual to see the tied person get thirty or more loads in his ass over the weekend, And that doesn’t count the piss injections or the loads he will be swallowing. He said that he took a guy there last month, he stayed there to make sure he wasn’t killed or damaged to badly. He was also there to make sure he kept spun and horned up. There is one migrant worked that is probably a mutant in the cock area. He is Mexican and his cock almost hangs almost to his knees and would take two hands to circle the thickness. I have never seen anything that big. He fucked the guy, I watched the guy and put a ball gage in his mouth before the guy stared penetrating him. He said he actually took the gage off the guy to make sure he wasn’t hurting to much. Between the excitement and the drugs, he was wanting more in him. The Mexican blew and enormous load in the guy’s ass. When the Mexican pulled out, the Cum sprayed out like a hose. Hie ass gaped open, it practically ruined the fun for the others after that.

The Neighbor walked over to the Kid, knowing he was already high and the drugs were working on him. He licked the Kid’s sensitive nipples and asked “ You think you would want that.“?

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 10
  • Thanks 1

Chapter 14

The Neighbor walked over to the Kid, knowing he was already high and the drugs were working on him. He licked the Kid’s sensitive nipples and asked “ You think you would want that.“?

The Drugs the Kid had were really controlling his actions. He was heating up and wanted more. The Guy asked him a second time, the Kid replied “ I am not sure, maybe “. The guy knew by the end of the night he would be begging for the farm life. The way the Kid looked the Neighbor knew he would be really getting owned in more than one way tonight. It was a good thing no one would be looking for him for a couple days, this was going to be rough. The Kid was going to know what the true meaning of ‘ Spun out of your Mind ‘ before this was over. This guy had ruined more than one bottom before, He wanted another notch on his belt.

The neighbor heard voices on the other side of the wall. He knew guests were staring to arrive. He told the Kid that the fun was about to start, He looked over to the other guy and say him getting a rhythmic movement in his stomach. He knew the guy couldn’t move much so all he could do was to lay there and take the pounding lie a good little pig. The Kid’s eye popped open suddenly and the Neighbor couldn’t see what was going on, there was aa short curtain that was on the back side of the wall. No one cold see who they were using and the person on this side would never know who was enjoying their fag cunt. The Kid said “ That’s slippery and warm, feels like a couple fingers wiggling in me “. The Neighbor figured that fun was starting and went to the other side to see what all was going on. There were already a few guys enjoying the fun. He looked at the Kid and there was already a small crowd around him. Most of the guys knew he was fresh meat and they all wanted the opportunity to deposit something in the Kid. There was one guy that was fingering him and he knew that the guy had probably shot a nice ‘enhancement ‘ up the Kid’s ass already. He knew the guy and whatever he put in there was a mix of special drugs that would get the Kid high and very receptive to whatever they were going to do to him. Like he had thought, buy the end of tonight he would be begging to be taken to the farm tomorrow. The Kid’s cock was pointing straight up and one of the guys pulled out the Sounds and started jacking the Kid. He knew that the drugs the Kid had in him that he would not be able to cum for a few days and his cock would stay hard as a rock. This had the effect of making the victim more pliable and in need of anything to help him release.

The Neighbor looked over to the slave on the bench, There was a guy that had an average size cock in the Slave’s mouth and was holding it there. there was another guy with his larger cock up the Slave’s ass, he was also holding still. He couldn’t figure out why no action until another guy came over with a rig and it was apparently a fair size one. He knew that the Slave’s master had been increasing his amount of Meth in order to get him to agree to anything. His system was staring to get accustomed to the stuff, so they had to also increase it to get the effects they wanted. He knew it must be working since the Slave took little coaxing to request that he be branded as their property, something that was done at the last get together. The guy with the Rig tied the Slave’s arm off, found a nice vein and poke the needle into the Slave’s arm. The Slave winced a little but the guy didn’t stop. He pushed the plunger in and released the tourniquet The guy barely got the Needel out before the Slave started cough and rushing. The Guy in his ass said “ I really love this part. His ass is chewing on my cock and milking out my cum “. The guy at the Slave’s head was slowly pushing his cock back in the Slave’s mouth. He went in and the Slave seemed to inhale the guy’s cock and sucked it down to the root. They started fucking the Slave at both ends and all you could hear from them was the Slave slurping on the cock in his mouth and the grunts from the guy’s that he was servicing at that time. The Slave’s owner walked over and stared massaging the Slave’s cock, it was shrunk, and liquid was seeping from it. there was a fair amount of precum, probably from the Slam he had gotten plus the ass fucking he was getting. The guy stared pinching the Slaves nipples and grabbed a couple clips and attached them to the Slave’s extended nipples. The slave moaned loudly and said “ he really likes this “.

He heard a ruckus over at the wall and saw a guy that was forcefully plowing the guy that was next to the Kid. He was pounding him so hard that the wall what takfiring the thumping noise and really sounded loud.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 9
  • Thanks 2