Terrys first sauna

Terry entered the sauna signed in and walked to the changing area, he stripped off wrapped his towel round his waist and entered the corridor. 
terry looked after himself worked out was smooth with a hug bubble butt. Walking down the corridor men were smiling at him he felt like he had landed, he had come here cause he wanted to relax and his boyfriend was driving him nuts and he needed some me time. 
he entered a room that was empty closed the door sat on the bench and poured water over the coals. The temperature rose and he sat back rubbing his stomach as the beads of sweat trickled down his chest and between his abs.
the door opened and a older hairy bear walked in, his chest was thick with grey hair and a full grey beard and shaven head, he had tattoos all over his body. He sat down on the bench above Terry, groaned aloud and removed his towel, Terry noticed he had a huge cock and large heavy tight balls. The bearer man smiled at Terry “hey I have not see. You here before, Terry answered in a slightly lowered voice it’s my first time, just needed to chill and relax, a little me time you know” 

well I’m James and it’s nice to meet you, and you replied Terry. They chatted for a while laughing Terry moved up onto the same bench as the hunky older bear. James said why don’t you remove the towel and get the full benefit of the steam room, Terry slowly stood up and removed the towel, nice butt you got their said James with a grin on his face, thank you said Terry. 

suddenly James grabbed Terry by his cock and began stroking it, Terry pulled away what are you doing he asked. James smiles don’t tell me you don’t want it look your little chap is standing to attention. James grabbed his cock again and began stroking it, Terry moved closed and James kissed him, probing his mouth with his tongue. 
terry couldn’t believe what he was doing he would never cheat on his boyfriend. James took terrys hand and place it on his cock Terry began to move his hand back and forth James getting bigger and bigger in his hand. 

they kissed again suddenly James grabbed Terry by the back of the knock and pushed him face first into his crotch, his it baby kiss it Terry began to kiss the thick mushroom head,  good good said Terry now open up taming his cock into terrys moth. Terry was doing his best but my god he couldn’t take it all it was so thick and long he began to gag, James grabbed him pushed him over the bench,

terry couldn’t believe what he was doing his mind going in all kind of directions he want James but his boyfriend he couldn’t cheat on him, suddenly Terry felt James running spit on his man pussy, James got on his knees and began eating out terrys tight bubble butt, well your tight but that’s how I like it said James. Slipping his fingers in and out of terrys butt. 

james stood lines his giant head up with the beautiful arse, Terry said shouldn’t we wear a condom, James sniggered no condom just my cock suddenly James pushed his cock deep into terrys hole, Terry let out a squeal and then James was balls deep inside him, pumping away. Omg thought Terry what am I doing I don’t even know this guy. Suddenly James ran his finger nails softly down his back grabbed Terry by the hips and began to pound him hard. 

end of part 1 

• Like 15
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 4
  • Downvote 1

Part 2: 

terry couldn’t believe what he was doing, he was letting a complete stranger fuck him and not only fuck him but take him raw, James was loving every second of fucking this tight young man’s arse he was pounding him harder and harder running his hands across his smooth back. 
terry looks back over his shoulder you gotta pull out and put a condom on James. James grins at him yeah cause I got one of those tucked between my naked arse cheeks bitch, your taking my load and your gonna be thankful like the sexy little bitch you are. 
james began grinding harder deeper, Terry was now loving the feeling his cock was hard and dripping pre cum. He began tugging on it, James slaps him round the head not yet wait till I tell you, you can touch it. Terry did as he was told. James was now at full depth and getting harder and faster, suddenly he began to jerk her it comes, Terry let his inner slut out give it To me please all of it, pushing back now with every stroke suddenly Terry felt a warm wonderful sensation deep inside him, James pulled out he had gone hard Terry had torn a little blood on his cock, Terry dropped to his knees and began licking and sucking James cock clean. With that the door opened and a big huge hung black guy walked in, hey James you nearly done in here or can I join in Terry grinning from ear to ear I always got room for one more. The black guy sat on the bench jerking himself off getting hard a full 13 inches coke can thick cock, James smiled he is all yours his arse is amazing. 
with that James walked out Terry squared over the black guys cock and just dropped down taking the full length straight away, he James had loosened him up nicely  ridding the bull with all he had his arse full of cum mixed with blood loving being the slut he always wanted to be. Kissing the black guy and ridding him suddenly he felt a fresh load enter him and he loved it. Terry got off picked up his towel and headed for the showers. Loving the feeling of being full and cum dripping down his legs.  Terry showered, changed and head home smiling feeling sexy and satisfied, he walked through the door to be greeted by his boyfriend they kissed Terry sat down on the sofa smiled, I’m sorry we argued babe said Colin terrys boyfriend, it’s ok Colin we all make mistakes on a night out I forgive you for it but I have made a my mind up about something. Colin smiled and took james by the hand what’s that honey, james grins im not going on meds 

• Like 7
  • Piggy 10

I'm really sorry but I don't understand who is off meds with who. The neg cheater is Terry and he went to the bathhouse meeting gifter James and then went home to his bf Colin. But I really did not understand if Colin and gifter James know each other, if Colin is trying to get his bf Terry pozzed, I'm sorry if I quite don't understand where the plot goes; be patient!