Photo Shoot

The pandemic really fucked up my fitness but in the last 6 months I’d been focused on diet and exercise and was finally happy with what I was seeing in the mirror.  I’d never had good photos taken for uploading on the sex sites, but I’d noticed that several hot pics online had been shot by a guy named Ben, so I contacted him to arrange a photo shoot. “I like to take my time with a shoot,” he said, “so expect to be here for the evening.”  

Ben’s studio was a bachelor apartment that was empty except for photo lights and a platform bed, mirrors, and a clothes rack.  Ben was wearing shorts, a sleeveless t-shirt and high-top runners with Nasty Pig socks showing over the tops. I figured his age at about 40 and he had the kind of muscle daddy look that gets me going.  Six feet tall, broad shoulders, and a chest and biceps that showed he’s a regular at the gym.  And he was clearly one of those guys who doesn’t neglect the lower body because his gluts, hamstrings and calves were impressive. As much as I was feeling good about my body, seeing him instantly intimidated me and I began feeling shy.. “Hang up your stuff and strip down to your jockstrap,” he said. “We’ll start with some standing poses and go from there.” I guess he saw my hesitation because he held up a pipe and said, “would you feel more comfortable if we did some clouds first?”  

“Wow, yea, thanks,” I said.  “I’m kinda feeling a bit shy.” Sitting on the bed, Ben said, “yea, I get it.” “I get the best shots from guys who are over their shyness and feeling horny, have a seat.” I did and he blazed up, took a hit, then passed the pipe to me.  The smoke hit my lungs and I quickly started feeling much more comfortable. After a few more shares, he said, “so, tell you what, I’ll lose the shirt and shorts to make things equal.” We stood and each got down to our jockstraps and soon I was assuming poses as Ben took multiple pics.

“Let’s take a break and I’ll show you what I’ve got so far, Ben said.” We sat together on the bed while he scrolled through the shots. “Nice,” I said. “You’ve made me look great.” “Glad you like,” he said. “How far did you want to go from here?”  I paused and then said, “ah, not sure what you mean.” “Do you want naked, do you want action shots,” he said.  “Yea, I’d like some naked stuff, sure, but what, ah… “What do I mean by action shots?” he interrupted. I let out a laugh and said, “yea, that’s what I was trying to say.” 

“Up to you buddy,” he said.  “Can simply be you jacking your dick and playing with your hole, or I can get my neighbour Sam to come over and play with you.” Before I could answer, Ben opened his laptop and showed me some stills and video of Sam and another guy having sex. Sam was a close carbon copy of Ben, with a long thick uncut cock. And Sam was definitely an aggressive top as I watched him getting sucked and then raw fucking the other dude. “Seems you like what you see,” said Ben looking down as I was absentmindedly stroking my cock. “Let that thing loose, drop the jock strap, and I’ll call Sam.” “Here, take a couple more hits on the pipe”, Ben said with a grin. Doing as I was told, I got naked and blew some major clouds. Sam was clearly on call because he was in the studio and stripping off in about five minutes.  

I expected him to be a rough guy, but he surprised me by giving me a big hug and then a long, lingering kiss as we were introduced.  That gesture, along with the clouds, made me putty in his massive hands. We fell back on the bed and Ben began taking shots as I slid down Sam’s massive frame and devoured his beautiful cock. With Sam moaning and Ben making posing suggestions, I got lost in my cock slut role completely, until Sam pulled back saying “whoa, buddy, you’re too fucking good at that and I don’t want to cum until I’ve had some time in your hole.” Ben tossed me the lube, I greased up, and got into position – head down, ass up. Sam drove me crazy by rubbing his rock-hard cock up and down my crack and teasing my hole with it.  I let that go on for a minute or two until I couldn’t wait any longer and I begged, “fuck me Sam, please, put that bare cock in me now.” I heard Ben say, “fuck yea buddy,” as Sam slowly slid that monster into my twitching hole. Feeling that stuffed I almost said, “whoa, pull out,” but then a wave of lust hit me and instead I said, “yea, I love that raw cock, own my ass Sam, fuck me hard.” And he proved to be good at following instructions.  

Pretty soon, he flipped me onto my back, put my legs over his muscled shoulders and said, “now it gets real.” In one hard thrust Sam was back into my hole deeper than ever and pumping with wild abandon.  I got lost in the fuck, loving being Sam’s cock whore, when I felt a cock edging into my mouth.  Ben had gotten naked, and he and Sam were going to spit roast me, making me into the total pig slut that they knew I was. “Hey, you want some?” Sam said and pulled out of me so Ben could take over the fucking.  Ben’s cock was shorter than Sam’s but as thick as a beer can and it strained my ass walls as it took over. “Get back into doggy,” he said, pulling out for a second.  As soon as I was on my knees, that battering ram was back in me and Ben was plowing faster and faster.  I looked up to see Sam, stroking his cock and I said, “Sam, fuck my face man, please.”  Soon, I was getting pounded at both ends and furiously jacking my cock at the same time.  As Sam’s cock slid deeper and deeper into my throat, I could tell he was about to blow.  And then he did, letting out a deep groan as I gobbled what felt like buckets of cum. That did it for me and I spurted over and over as I got completely lost in a full body orgasm.  My clenched hole gave Ben the final push he needed and yelling, “take it you fucking cum dump,” he flooded my guts with his scalding hot seed.

Lying in a tangle of man sweat each of my hands still pulling on those huge cocks, I finally managed to say, “do you think you got some pics that I can use?” “Nah,” Ben said, “I think we’ve just gotten started.” 

8 hours ago, Grayden said:

The pandemic really fucked up my fitness but in the last 6 months I’d been focused on diet and exercise and was finally happy with what I was seeing in the mirror.  I’d never had good photos taken for uploading on the sex sites, but I’d noticed that several hot pics online had been shot by a guy named Ben, so I contacted him to arrange a photo shoot. “I like to take my time with a shoot,” he said, “so expect to be here for the evening.”  

Ben’s studio was a bachelor apartment that was empty except for photo lights and a platform bed, mirrors, and a clothes rack.  Ben was wearing shorts, a sleeveless t-shirt and high-top runners with Nasty Pig socks showing over the tops. I figured his age at about 40 and he had the kind of muscle daddy look that gets me going.  Six feet tall, broad shoulders, and a chest and biceps that showed he’s a regular at the gym.  And he was clearly one of those guys who doesn’t neglect the lower body because his gluts, hamstrings and calves were impressive. As much as I was feeling good about my body, seeing him instantly intimidated me and I began feeling shy.. “Hang up your stuff and strip down to your jockstrap,” he said. “We’ll start with some standing poses and go from there.” I guess he saw my hesitation because he held up a pipe and said, “would you feel more comfortable if we did some clouds first?”  

“Wow, yea, thanks,” I said.  “I’m kinda feeling a bit shy.” Sitting on the bed, Ben said, “yea, I get it.” “I get the best shots from guys who are over their shyness and feeling horny, have a seat.” I did and he blazed up, took a hit, then passed the pipe to me.  The smoke hit my lungs and I quickly started feeling much more comfortable. After a few more shares, he said, “so, tell you what, I’ll lose the shirt and shorts to make things equal.” We stood and each got down to our jockstraps and soon I was assuming poses as Ben took multiple pics.

“Let’s take a break and I’ll show you what I’ve got so far, Ben said.” We sat together on the bed while he scrolled through the shots. “Nice,” I said. “You’ve made me look great.” “Glad you like,” he said. “How far did you want to go from here?”  I paused and then said, “ah, not sure what you mean.” “Do you want naked, do you want action shots,” he said.  “Yea, I’d like some naked stuff, sure, but what, ah… “What do I mean by action shots?” he interrupted. I let out a laugh and said, “yea, that’s what I was trying to say.” 

“Up to you buddy,” he said.  “Can simply be you jacking your dick and playing with your hole, or I can get my neighbour Sam to come over and play with you.” Before I could answer, Ben opened his laptop and showed me some stills and video of Sam and another guy having sex. Sam was a close carbon copy of Ben, with a long thick uncut cock. And Sam was definitely an aggressive top as I watched him getting sucked and then raw fucking the other dude. “Seems you like what you see,” said Ben looking down as I was absentmindedly stroking my cock. “Let that thing loose, drop the jock strap, and I’ll call Sam.” “Here, take a couple more hits on the pipe”, Ben said with a grin. Doing as I was told, I got naked and blew some major clouds. Sam was clearly on call because he was in the studio and stripping off in about five minutes.  

I expected him to be a rough guy, but he surprised me by giving me a big hug and then a long, lingering kiss as we were introduced.  That gesture, along with the clouds, made me putty in his massive hands. We fell back on the bed and Ben began taking shots as I slid down Sam’s massive frame and devoured his beautiful cock. With Sam moaning and Ben making posing suggestions, I got lost in my cock slut role completely, until Sam pulled back saying “whoa, buddy, you’re too fucking good at that and I don’t want to cum until I’ve had some time in your hole.” Ben tossed me the lube, I greased up, and got into position – head down, ass up. Sam drove me crazy by rubbing his rock-hard cock up and down my crack and teasing my hole with it.  I let that go on for a minute or two until I couldn’t wait any longer and I begged, “fuck me Sam, please, put that bare cock in me now.” I heard Ben say, “fuck yea buddy,” as Sam slowly slid that monster into my twitching hole. Feeling that stuffed I almost said, “whoa, pull out,” but then a wave of lust hit me and instead I said, “yea, I love that raw cock, own my ass Sam, fuck me hard.” And he proved to be good at following instructions.  

Pretty soon, he flipped me onto my back, put my legs over his muscled shoulders and said, “now it gets real.” In one hard thrust Sam was back into my hole deeper than ever and pumping with wild abandon.  I got lost in the fuck, loving being Sam’s cock whore, when I felt a cock edging into my mouth.  Ben had gotten naked, and he and Sam were going to spit roast me, making me into the total pig slut that they knew I was. “Hey, you want some?” Sam said and pulled out of me so Ben could take over the fucking.  Ben’s cock was shorter than Sam’s but as thick as a beer can and it strained my ass walls as it took over. “Get back into doggy,” he said, pulling out for a second.  As soon as I was on my knees, that battering ram was back in me and Ben was plowing faster and faster.  I looked up to see Sam, stroking his cock and I said, “Sam, fuck my face man, please.”  Soon, I was getting pounded at both ends and furiously jacking my cock at the same time.  As Sam’s cock slid deeper and deeper into my throat, I could tell he was about to blow.  And then he did, letting out a deep groan as I gobbled what felt like buckets of cum. That did it for me and I spurted over and over as I got completely lost in a full body orgasm.  My clenched hole gave Ben the final push he needed and yelling, “take it you fucking cum dump,” he flooded my guts with his scalding hot seed.

Lying in a tangle of man sweat each of my hands still pulling on those huge cocks, I finally managed to say, “do you think you got some pics that I can use?” “Nah,” Ben said, “I think we’ve just gotten started.” 

Dam I got hard! Keep it going

• Piggy 1

• 1 month later...