Laying Out With Steve

Laying Out With Steve Part 3

Chad pulled my ass apart and asked his man, "want in baby?".  Bruce tossed his phone and stepped in closer to slide his now hard leaking cock into my cunt.  I couldn't believe it.

Bruce wasted no time in fucking me fully and hard, and soon yelled out he was cumming!  he pushed deep and started cumming, leaning in to whisper, "Steve is so fucking lucky, take my cum deep boy". 

"give it to me daddy" is all I could muster.

After Bruce pulled out, and more cum fell out, I gathered myself and headed to Steve's bathroom to get cleaned up, but before leaving I turned to Chad and Bruce.  "thank you!!  that was so fucking hot and I loved every bit and ounce of it".   I left them kissing and whispering.

After cleaning up in Steve's bathroom and getting dressed in my skimpy thong, I exited Steve's room. Upon entering the living room Chad and Bruce were gone but I could definitely see spots on the couch where pools of cum had landed.  The memory flashed in my head of what had taken place with that gorgeous couple, I started getting hard once again.  I had to quickly head to the kitchen and get my mind on something else. 

Steve was in the kitchen talking to another friend of his when I entered.  I walked straight to Steve and kissed him deeply.  The friend exited saying something about 'privacy', but I was glad we were alone.  Steve's hand drifted to my ass cheeks and moved the thong from my ass crack.  My hand went to Steve's big cock and I felt him getting hard in my hand.  When Steve's fingers finally entered me I moaned into his mouth and pulled away. 

"Thank you baby", I whispered to Steve.

Steve just smiled and said, "I thought you would enjoy those two and I am glad you all were able to make it happen."

I could feel Steve's cock hard as rock now.  "Please fuck me now baby, I need your cock in me".

Steve answered, "not yet Tim, but soon.  I want you and need to cum in you again".  He continued, "fuck, they really filled you up, didn't they boy?". 

"Yes daddy, so full...I loved it and can't wait for you to add to their hot cum".

Steve growled a little, "I know baby boy, soon"  Removing his fingers from my ass he said, "Lets fuck a little later boy.  I need it bad, but want to make sure everyone is still having a good time".

I patted Steve's big cock, knowing he is leaking already, and said "yes sir.  let me make some rounds to see what people need".

Steve patted my ass one more time, "thank you Tim".

I left Steve in the kitchen, my hard cock was still obvious, but I didn't really care at this point.  My poor thong did it's damnedest to keep my cock bound and restrained.  As soon I was outside I noticed a lot of men were now naked, most semi hard but just talking with other men.  In one corner of the pool a hot older man sat on the edge and a younger guy sucked his cock, others watched with enthusiasm to see him blow in the guys mouth.  Another area, under a bigger umbrella one guy was riding another man, bareback, and some were standing around stroking their cocks and watching.

While those two scenes held some focus, for the most part men were enjoying the drinks, conversation, and sun.  I walked around, my dick slowly shrinking, and asked if anyone needed anything.  A bunch of polite 'no thank yous', and an occasional comments such as "yes, your sweet ass on my cock" followed by laughter.  I smiled, blushed a little, and then said 'thank you' with a smile.  I came upon Chad and Bruce.  They were laying out on some of the chairs, Chad was laying on his back while Bruce was sunning his backside and resting peacefully.  Chad noticed me as I approached.

"Hi Chad, do you two need anything?". 

"No thanks Tim, we definitely got what we wanted", Chad said and smiled. 

I moaned out load, "that was my first time doing that Chad, but thank you and I loved it so much."

"Definitely our pleasure Tim, as I said before, Steve is very lucky".

I think I saw Chad's cock twitch a little, but I knew his balls were definitely empty,  "maybe sometime the four of us could hang out again, I wold love that", I added.

"I hope so!" said Chad.  "If you ever want to talk about things again, please let me know.  I realize it is an exciting, maybe even scary, time for you right now.   We can talk about anything, anytime."

I thought for a moment and said "thank you".  I continued, "well, if you two need anything just wave me down.  enjoy yourselves and make sure to give me a hug before you go".

"oh we will".  Chad said.

I moved on and did more rounds, taking a few drink orders.  Steve was out of the kitchen now chatting with friends, but this time he had removed his bathing suit and stood there naked, nothing but a cock ring on, showing up that gorgeous cock that was aching to stand at attention.  When I entered the kitchen I also removed my thong and let my cock free, which felt great.  I got the couple of drinks and carried them out to those men that were waiting.  After dropping off the drinks I joined Steve with his naked friends.  My hand when to his hip and his hand went right to my ass cheek, without a break in conversation.  I loved that, and so did my cock apparently...I felt my dick start to stir and I knew it would be so easy to get fully hard.

I quickly glanced down and noticed Steve's cock starting to move, and I think the guys we were chatting with noticed as well as they each glanced at me and smiled.  Soon the other guys excused themselves and Steve and I were left there alone.

Steve asked, "do you think everyone is taken care of and happy?".

I looked around, "yes, I think they are.  everyone seems to be enjoying themselves".

"Not me" Steve said, and continued "it is time boy.  I need to unload in your ass.  Go get on my bed, ass up, and wait for me". 

I quickly squeezed Steve's cock and left for the bedroom and Steve's bed, my favorite place in this house.  By the time I reached the patio door I was hard and it was pretty obvious.  I quickly moved through the living room and down the hallway to Steve's room.   Since I had nothing to remove, I quickly got on the bed.  I moved the pillow down so I could rest my head on it and laid down, on my stomach, but kept my ass up in the air.  My cock couldn't hang completely as I was hard, but the precum dripping was like a steady stream. 

I waited for a few minutes, but it seems like an eternity before I heard Steve enter, and slightly close the door, without pushing it all the way shut.

"fuck boy, I am so fucking horny for you and need to give you all of my cum", Steve said while walking towards the bed.

I looked back and saw my man's cock was up, rock hard, and leaking.   I smiled.  "Please baby, fuck me full".

Steve approached the bed and got on behind me.  I felt him take both ass cheeks in his hand and kneaded them roughly.  "I heard Chad and Bruce both fucked you good, did you like that Tim?".

"yes sir, I loved it, but want your cum in me now, please".

Steve moaned and spread my ass cheeks...and rubbed his leaking cock head all over my ring and ass crack, leaving trails of his salty goodness.  He then surprised me by pulling back and bit and shoving his face into my crack, tongue entered me as deep as he could.  Pulling back he said "I can taste their cum in you baby, fuck you are so hot".  He continued tongue fucking me for a few more minutes.  I was so happy and so turned on.  Steve pulled back and replaced his cock at my hole. 

"I can't take it boy, I need to fuck you".  with that Steve put his thick cock head at my hole and eased in.  normally, he stopped when his cock head was in me, to let me adjust and for him to leak in me a little, but this time Steve continued pushing the entire length of his big cock. I felt him pull my hips back into his waist and I could now feel his sexy pubes on my ass cheeks. 

Steve pulled his cock almost all the way out and slid back in to me, one full motion.  I was definitely getting all of his cock and he was more forceful than he had been when I stayed with him.  I could tell the animal in him needed to fuck and breed as animals do.  I knew Steve's balls were so full by now and I had to feel them in my hand.  I reached under my leaking cock and held his big full balls in my hand. 

"Daddy, your balls are so full.  Please fuck me full and drain your load into me". 

Steve moaned, "yes son, I am going to breed you again.  I want to knock you up boy, take my poz cum". 

Steve started pumping faster and faster, full length strokes in my ass.  I knew he was getting close, especially when I felt him get a little thicker and really hitting my womb hard. 

"here it comes baby, take my poz load" Steve shouted and buried deep in me.  He was swelling and shooting his poz cum deep in me, again, and my cock had had enough, ropes of my still neg cum shot all over Steve's bed.  we were cumming together and it felt perfect, and natural for us.

Finally I collapsed on the bed with Steve's cock still in me, he was grinding his hips into me, getting the last of his cum drained out of his balls. It was then that we heard the sound from the door.  I looked back in surprise, as did Steve, and we saw the older gentlemen from the pool, that was getting his cock sucked, fucking the same younger guy at the doorway..and in that moment all four of us connected with our stares and the older man started to cum in his guy.

Steve leaned his head to my ear, "Tim, our fucking is so hot, everyone wants to see.  I love fucking you boy".

it was music to my ears...I was so happy, and fulfilled, taking this man's cum in me...hoping he would truly knock me up.

• Like 13
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 6
  • Thanks 1