The Unification of Ebony and Ivory

The act of corruption and unification had begun, and for the Boy, he felt as if it could go on forever. Already the rough yet loving act of carnal breeding had been going for almost 40 minutes, The Daddy taking short breaks both to replenish his stamina, and the stamina of the boy.  But The Daddy, even infused with dark powers, was starting to show his age, and the effects of his own sickness. He could feel his strength ebbing and knew it was time to finish. Time to end it. Soon The Daddy begins to increase his tempo, knowing the moment of transformation is coming. 

His rough hands move and more hungry play across the boy's body. Running down his chest, his thin fingers seize and clench the erect and throbbing nipples of the Boy. As they are clasped, The Daddy increases his movements yet again as he pulls and twists the Boy's nipples into aching, burning peaks of pleasure. The Daddy played with the sensitive tips, loving how he could elicit soft yelps from the boy while reminding him of his inevitable ownership over the boy, body and soul. His breath was hot upon the boy's neck and ears as the moment of unification came closer, he began to speak more in the heat of the ritual.

"Praise be to HIM from which all holy seed flows, praise be to HIM for accepting me into his Brotherhood that I may bring forth this boy into the Brotherhood." he spewed forth all manner of verbal degradation and profanity. The calm and measured mind of The Daddy began to show its true nature, as the moment of the ritual was almost upon him, he gave himself up to the Dark and Primal powers. He called out to the forces at work in his body and summoned Demons and Angles alike to pass through his body and enter the boy. The boy for his part felt his mind slipping away more and more with each moment, all he could think of was how lucky he was to be taking his black cock inside his body. In one final gasp, he felt his mind collapse and something else enter his soul.

"FATHER! PLEASE END ME! FINISH THE TRANSFORMATION! INFUSE ME WITH THE SEED OF THE DARK BROTHERHOOD!"  

And then it happened. With one final guttural roar, like a potent predator at last claiming its prey, The Daddy came. Together, Daddy and Boy bellowed as one as the moment of unification was at hand. The sound they made was both Demonic and Angelic, and was both pleasure and pain. As one, they felt the Daddies scorching, life giving, life taking seed rocketing up his pulsating fuck tubes, finally with an intensely powerful discharge of searing liquid, it coated the innards of the Boy with sticky, virus laden man Seed.

In that moment, as the seed of The Daddy found its home, spreading into numerous fissures and tears of the boy's inner rectum, the Boy, as if being electrocuted by some unseen force, begins to twitch and shake. Despite his previous orgasm and utter exhaustion, the Boy once more spasms in the excitement and joy of being marked with his black master’s holy sperm. His own cock pumping out the last of its untainted seed, It feels almost as if the boy is shooting his brains out, his mind, shooting out his soul as he seems to orgasm, and orgasm yet again, His body shaking as if being electrocuted.  All the while, The Daddy shivered just as violent, making strange, inhuman grunting and wheezing sounds. Each time his balls contracted and pumped out more of his infection infused seed, he would make a strange almost demonic grunting noise. Indeed in the primal act of impregnation was the moment when he felt the dark forces fully entering his body, and the body of the boy, soon to be his Son forever. 

Their twin orgasms continued for some time, each pumping out their very life force and essence. For the boy, all that he was he knew was being emptied from his body, drained through his cock as the fountain of cum slowed to a trickle, and then to a drip. His mind empty, his soul broken, He passed out, and The Daddy collapsed not long after. Together they were finally as one.

• Like 4
  • Piggy 3
  • Thanks 1

Wanted to thank everyone for the positive feedback on the story, I’ve wanted to write something completely new for ages and never really could get something finished. 
Something about this theme really got me and had been thrilling to type up. 
just have one final chapter which I’ll probably post tomorrow 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Beastboy42 said:

Wanted to thank everyone for the positive feedback on the story, I’ve wanted to write something completely new for ages and never really could get something finished. 
Something about this theme really got me and had been thrilling to type up. 
just have one final chapter which I’ll probably post tomorrow 

Congrats on writing a great story.  I know how much I love to hear when people like mine.  It's so awesome getting good feedback.  You so rightfully should be proud of your work.

Final part of the story for now. Thanks again for those who have enjoyed it and gave feed back. Here’s hoping tgat somewhere there is a ‘Daddy’ (or boy) out there for all of us.

================================

During the course of the night, the two stay entwined even in slumber. The phallus of The Daddy reamined rooted deep in the boy. Even asleep, it knew it needed to stay deep inside to ensure the seed it had planted took root. The motion of it between the two nevertheless slowly awakened The Daddy who looked upon his new son with love and passion. He began to once again slowly, rhythmically piston his member in and out. Then he was kissing the neck and nibbling the ears of his new son even as he continued to fuck his boys loaded hole. It was not long before the boy begin to stir from his slumber as well, feeling the slow, amazing sensation of his Daddy deep inside, knowing that the fuck was not over yet. The Daddy, feeling his second wind, whispered in the ear of his Boy. 

"Tonight you have become one with me, your mind and soul shall become infected with my lust just as your body shall succumb to the same infection as well." he said, his bony fingers now clutching tight around the body of his Boy as his tainted member pushed more urgently deep within his depths. The hole, once so pure and unspoiled, now was sloppy from the huge corruptive load that The Daddy had planted, and now, regardless of the hour or need for sleep, he kept right on with the slow, gentle, yet unyielding need to fuck.
"I'm pushing my seed deeper inside, my tainted seed, HIS tainted seed, soon, to be your seed as well. How does it feel?"

"I love it. I love you Daddy, I love the seed, I feel it in me, changing me. I need more." the boy said in a whimpering moans that made The Daddy proud. 
"I feel another load coming my son. You are already mine, but your transformation will take time and you will need much more of my seed to complete your change. Tell me you want it. Tell me what I want to hear." He said, his breath raspy as the urge in his infected loins grew more powerful. The Boy felt his heart begin to race. The seed that had been planted earlier had cooled and much had been absorbed. He needed more. 
"Please Daddy, give me your seed of Life and Death, continue my corruption, my conversation, my infection! Please do not stop till I am yours, mind, body, and soul!" And this was indeed what The Daddy longed to hear. 

He said nothing in response, but increased his thrusts rapidly as the climax approached. His cock, infused with the Dark Seed, once again became a steel hard shaft as, with a few more thrusts, The Daddy gave another predatory roar of triumph and lodged himself deep inside the boy. Once rooted, he froze, his body convulsing and shaking as wave after wave of his TOXIC seed shot forth like bullets. Each rhythmic pulsation accompanied by a wheezing, raspy grunt from The Daddy as the flow of his essence caused a bloom of liquid heat inside the boy, reopening fissures from their first primal rut. The boy winced in pain yet knew to accept the gift of his Daddy and his now inevitable final transformation. 

"OH FUCK! OH FUCK! OH FUCK!"

He continued to convulse as another 7-8 thick spurts of poison infused cum fired into the Boys ass. To the Boy, the amount of burning seed felt just as big, if not bigger than the first. The orgasm felt it would go one forever, and yet ended all too soon as The Daddy gave a final wheezy gasp and collapsed upon his Boy, unholy member still buried balls-deep, his rigid penis still twitching and pulsating its tainted gift into his new Son. The Daddy himself also still convulsing slightly, the second orgasm having sapped him of much of his remaining strength. The almost inhuman stamina and power he had summoned for this night seemed to finally have been depleted.

"We, are, one."

The Daddy said, each word now coming raspy and breathless as his frail body lay on top of his new Son. His head came down to rest by the side of the Boy. Even as depleted as he was, there were still little flexes of his shaft still felt in every corner of the boy's abused and now terminally altered rectum. The two lay there, gasping in a figure of carnal pleasures. In time, the Boy felt the cock of his Daddy finally begin to shrink as it too exhausted its energy. This time as the two drifted back into sleep, they fully gave into their exhaustion and slept late into the following day.

EPILOGUE

The night of passion stretched into another, and then another and another.  Each new night brought with it new heights of union between Daddy and boy as the boy learned more of the Daddies power and practices and potency. The boy felt himself being remade and changed and was helpless to stop the changes happening inside his mind. With each night of passion, came another moment of twin orgasms between Daddy and Son. And with each orgasm, the boy lost another part of himself to The Daddy, another part of his old life blasted away as he would be gripped in the inhuman levels of pleasure that he seemed to only experienced with the cock of his Daddy buried deep inside. The memories of his old life grew dimmer and dimmer, and were replaced by devotion and service to his new life. The Daddy had asked the boy if he desired to return to his old life, knowing he could not. His mind and soul had already been too corrupted and changed, and it was only a matter of time before his body succumbed to that corruption as well.

The days turned to weeks, and by the end of the third week, long after the boy's mind had all but lost any trace of its past self, his body finally gave in to the destiny he was meant for. The boy awoke with fever and chills and sickness. and The Daddy was already at his side, cradling him, and caressing his belly.

"No longer are you my boy, you have now become my Son, and I your Father. This night shall mark the first night of your new life, as long ago it was marked for me. My seed, HIS seed has at last begun to grow in your fertile womb. Praise be to HIM, Praise be to the SEED." The Daddy said, tears of joy in his eyes. As the boy looked up, he felt his stomach as well, and swore he could feel 'It' growing inside.
"Praise be to HIM and his SEED Father, thank you so much for taking me in, I cannot wait to carry on your legacy." With that, father and son embraced, and though silent, each could think only of the future, and to spread their seed to the next generation.  

• Like 4
  • Piggy 2

On 12/17/2022 at 5:56 PM, Beastboy42 said:

So this is a bit of a first...

For years I have posted stories that have been salvaged and re-discovered from defunct sites or old archives.

The following is my first attempt at a new story from scratch, mostly drawling on a number of my favorite fetishes and story settings. 

Hope for good feed back and responses

================================================================

The two embraced each other as though life long lovers, yet this was the first time either had held the other in one another's arms. The home was a simple two story townhouse, the room they stood was full of the objects accumulated by a man's life, the shelves full of books and tokens, the tables decorated with candles and figurines. Yet despite this, it looked clean and well cared for. A large couch filled the center of the room and the two made their way toward it.

The two had met online several months ago, both seeking a need that only the other could provide. The boy had just graduated college and was finished with the punishing studies he had labored under for years. Free from his schooling, he found his sexuality awakened and began to seek out the growing hunger for more and more depraved acts, a journey that found him wishing to fully embrace the ultimate act of giving up his body to another. It was a journey that led him to the Dark Daddy now holding him.

The Daddy embracing him is an older ebony skinned man in his mid 50’s, his body showing the lines of someone that at one point was far more muscled and thick than it is today, but now looked thin and crisscrossed with veins.

The boy is young and milk skinned, his body in sharp contrast appears at the peak of fitness, smooth, toned, and in good health. Fully knowing that his decisions tonight will put all of that at risk. Indeed, he has a blissed out look on his face full of sexual heat and anticipated lust.

The Daddy had spent much of his life indulging the very same passions that the boy now sought out and had accepted the consequences of his hedonism and sinful depravity. Now late in his life, he had decided to seek out someone to become a part of him, not just as another fuck or another notch on his belt, but as a Son that could hopefully pass on his legacy to a new generation. To Ensure his progeny, his DNA continues to spread and multiply.

The Daddy looked at the boy, knowing soon he would be "his" Boy and smiled. The boy had arrived mere moments ago, and after each looked upon the other, felt that they had found their destiny. Brief words were exchanged before the sexual energy between them proved too strong and they began to disrobe and reveal their forms fully to one another. Even before each exposed their bodies, they could each breath in the scent and natural musk coming from one another. The Daddy breathed in the sweaty yet clean smells from The Boy, he smiled knowing how weak they would be compared to his own.

The Daddy, despite his age and condition, still worked to keep his frail body in shape, and the dense fog of musk and sweat that clung to him he could see was already having its desired effect upon the Boy. The Boy felt light headed as he breathed in the deep and powerful scent, not yet knowing how much more powerful the Musk would become. The two looked into each other's eyes as The Daddy spoke for the first time since they had embraced.

"You do not yet know how much joy it gives me to have you at last in my arms. There is so much to show you and so much we will experience together. I will become much more than just your lover, but your father, and in time your God." he says as he brings the boy forward. Rough fingers caressing soft smooth skin. "To begin this path you must learn to worship me, worship my body, my scent, and my seed. In time you will become as one with me and know the true union of our flesh." he spoke in a deep commanding voice, thick with age and experience.  The boy, whose heart was already racing, quickly agreed.

"Of course Sir, Daddy. I want so deeply to accept you, but I know it cannot happen too soon. Please Sir, I will follow and pledge myself to you however you desire." The boy said and The Daddy was pleased. He knew that the boy may finally be the one to carry on his legacy and become part of the Dark Brotherhood. The Daddy looked into his eyes, and into his soul, and saw the life he would change forever, and saw it was good.

This is my JOURNEY!

• Like 1