Gay sides on hookup sites and in in person sex venues?

NWUSHorny

3 hours ago, hntnhole said:

Per the quote above, this kind of behavior is common as dirt.  Whatever the particular subject happens to be, some folks always prefer running their mouths about it rather than doing it.  They must be terrified of their inborn nature, completely corrupted by the cultural shit they were raised with.  I feel sorry for these folks - only able to "live" vicariously through the fulfillments experienced by others. 

The weird part is locally it actually seems to be more common among the flaming in your face gay types than it does more regular guys. It is especially true at the nude beaches and bars, but tends to be at least somewhat true at sex venues and other cruising spots. Their is always a sizable group that is there to be seen as gay and socialize about it, rather than act on any kind of an urge. I have postulated that it is more of a lifestyle thing for them rather than a biological urge.

I've also theorized that the climate or some other factor does something to libidos here. I've seen some pretty weird things happen in adult theaters with women, who would be considered very desirable trying to get gang banged, there was very little interest in the actually fucking or even touching. I've even tried to help a married couple that I'm friends with by fucking her and sometimes both of them in the front of the theater, which on several occasions caused most of the other guys in the theater turn around and face away from us and the screen. Sadly we no longer have adult theaters here.

• Thanks 1

On 1/5/2023 at 4:09 PM, NWUSHorny said:

"blackout" parties where they provide color coded glow stick bracelets by position,

What are the guys that don't see colors all that well supposed to do?  There are many, many men with problems with variations of red/green colorblindness, often accompanied by trouble with pastels.  

It's easy to deal with in my yard:  Anything that's blue, purple, pink or similar I have declared to be blue.  There's a shade of green that looks absolutely yellow to me, and in my yard, it's yellow.  My yard, my rules.  

As to traffic lights, I learned at my first driving lesson to 1: watch what all the other cars are doing ahead of me, 2: look for which of the traffic lights is brightest (yellow is easy, red fairly easy, green not so much).  But, after many decades of driving big fast cars with big fat engines, I have yet to run a stoplight.  

So, to the bracelet question, I guess I'd just have to feel up a guy's ass, and see what happens ..... but I'd much rather stick to my well-established program of hitting the backrooms/fuckjoints, and that's enough for me.  

Glow sticks ???? geeeeesh ..... 

38 minutes ago, hntnhole said:

What are the guys that don't see colors all that well supposed to do?  There are many, many men with problems with variations of red/green colorblindness, often accompanied by trouble with pastels.  

Even if you can see the colors, after a couple of hours they fade to the point where it is hard to tell. Red is bottom, orange is oral only, blue is top and purple is for none of the above. I almost always offend at least one with orange with an offer to fuck them, and by asking one with purple to fuck me. At the most recent party I managed to make 3 oral only and 2 none of the above guys mad, in the 10 minute before I gave up and went home.

Even faded, they completely defeat the blackout concept.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
8 hours ago, ErosWired said:

‘Sides’…Wait, wouldn’t that make Tops ‘Fronts’ and bottoms ‘Backs’? I’m confused. And if you’re vers, are you sort of quater-turned?

Flip flopper is good, unless I'm topping and bottoming at the same time. Which happens to be my favorite way to fuck. I've never liked the term "Lucky Pierre", so I'm open to a better way to describe that position.

I really need to write up some of my exploits from the sexcation I'm on. Despite my observations on anti-sexual behaviors I've had a lot of great sex and am going to 1 more orgy this afternoon, and will hopefully fly home with empty balls and a cummed up hole.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, NWUSHorny said:

Flip flopper is good, unless I'm topping and bottoming at the same time. Which happens to be my favorite way to fuck. I've never liked the term "Lucky Pierre", so I'm open to a better way to describe that position.

‘Flip-flopper’ to me just conjures an image of a Top who can’t get an erection, but is by God going to spend twenty minutes trying to cram it up my cunt anyway.

And this is a wholly personal thing, but ‘Lucky Pierre’ - which must be regional as I’ve never heard it before until this moment - gives me the instant squicks because my very first same-sex encounter was with a Canadian from the Yukon Territory who (you can’t make this shit up) traveled 2,700 miles to suck me off. His name was Pierre. He was crackers, evidently thought he had found his poetic soulmate or something. I mean, I can imagine that finding guys to hook up with in the Yukon might be a little challenging, but Christ.

Just out of curiosity, when you say ‘topping and bottoming at the same time’ is your favorite way to fuck… is that with the same person? Because I’m struggling to envision how that works without having to enter a fourth dimension.

6 hours ago, NWUSHorny said:

I just saw this on a Sniffies hookup post in LA this morning "watch me strip down to my diaper and then worship your fully clothed body". His profile says he is a "submissive side". Is this even sexual?

😐

….Was that as good for you as it was for me?

Um… how to put this…

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, ErosWired said:

Just out of curiosity, when you say ‘topping and bottoming at the same time’ is your favorite way to fuck… is that with the same person? Because I’m struggling to envision how that works without having to enter a fourth dimension.

I've seen videos of 2 guys fucking each other at the same time, but it takes at least 3 my way. I did it at the bathhouse just before heading to the airport, and 2 of us came simultaneously, so I have empty balls a full ass and a delayed flight right now.

9 minutes ago, NWUSHorny said:

but it takes at least 3 my way. I did it at the bathhouse just before heading to the airport, and 2 of us came simultaneously, so I have empty balls a full ass and a delayed flight right now.

Well, that’s on you for fucking both the pilot and the copilot.

• Upvote 1

Fascinating discussion.

As i re-read  all of the thoughts and insights, trying to wrap my brain around this,  i have a few more thoughts to add to the mix.

i don't think a simple, black or white answer exists for this phenomenon. i plunk it into the sexual spectrum theory, and on the spectrum there are general groupings with no two people alike?  

Two things that occur to me in this vein, and others have gone here in their comments, is for some being a 'side' is a form of repression or suppression, that  could be for a variety of reasons. Like fear of STD's, or some may have conditioning where their moral paradigm overcomes their sexual needs, just as a couple of examples. It got me  wondering if the oft encountered online  "flake" is a sort of closeted side? 

Another thought is 'siding' could be a form of edging and assuming that as a more permanent identity is relegating ones sexuality to unending  edging? Was struck by NWUSHORNY's observation that being with a side (especially if you are not of that disposition) "...will do nothing more than increase both of our sexual frustration levels."   This is what i avoid about getting with another  bottom, or getting with a versatile  guy who is not in a top mood. To me it's like trying to put to north poles of a magnet together.  

i do edge and love when a Top wants to edge me and frustrate any 'top' or penetrative energy in me because that has the effect of making me crave His Cock and penetrative energy more... but i then find fulfillment in the resulting intense connection i get from His Cock, penetration, orgasm and seed.  

With just cuddling, it seems like perpetual edging without release. 

Edited by tallslenderguy
  • Upvote 1

I had sex (for want of a better word) with a side once, and it was as god awful as you’d imagine! I don’t know how it happened, I must have been really drunk as I’ve never dragged a guy home before or since without getting fucked. So anyway, after an hour of frottage I’d lost the will to live and said I needed to sleep, and yes, he did cuddle me to sleep which was a bit annoying tbh- don’t get me wrong I like a cuddle but only with someone I have an emotional connection with, not some guy who’s name I don’t know/won’t remember the next day! That one didn’t do oral and I have no intention of finding out if other sides do as I’m not putting myself through that again!!

• Upvote 1