Gay sides on hookup sites and in in person sex venues?

NWUSHorny

3 minutes ago, bouncybttm said:

after an hour of frottage I’d lost the will to live

It took a whole hour? That happens to me in under five minutes.

6 minutes ago, bouncybttm said:

I like a cuddle but only with someone I have an emotional connection with, not some guy who’s name I don’t know/won’t remember the next day!

Strangers who want to use me like a fleshlight or breed me like livestock - no problem. Strangers who want to cuddle with no emotional connection…deeply unnerving. In such situations I become about as cuddleable as a cactus.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, tallslenderguy said:

With just cuddling, it seems like perpetual edging without release. 

Cuddling seems to have become a mandatory activity to list on the hookup apps in Portland, or at least I feel like I'm the only one that doesn't list it. I even happened on a conversation between 2 Hawks employees when I was checking out one night, one of them was like us and disliked cuddling but peer pressure made him feel bad about not loving it.

25 minutes ago, bouncybttm said:

and yes, he did cuddle me to sleep which was a bit annoying tbh- don’t get me wrong I like a cuddle but only with someone I have an emotional connection with, not some guy who’s name I don’t know/won’t remember the next day! That one didn’t do oral and I have no intention of finding out if other sides do as I’m not putting myself through that again!!

I actually get guys trying to cuddle with me uninvited at the bathhouses, which I suppose is no different than a friendly sex club grope in most cities. Even if you push them a way a significant percentage will still invite you to come home with them and cuddle all night.

15 minutes ago, ErosWired said:

Strangers who want to use me like a fleshlight or breed me like livestock - no problem. Strangers who want to cuddle with no emotional connection…deeply unnerving. In such situations I become about as cuddleable as a cactus.

I'd rather be the fleshlight, fleshlight user, or either of the livestock than be cuddled, unless someone has a dick inserted in them we don't need to have that much body contact.

For the record I don't get frottage either, although some of my earliest gay encounters wanted to do (teenagers just starting to experiment), it does absolutely nothing for me, For whatever reason my experience with cuddlers is that they don't want genital contact of any kind.

1 hour ago, ErosWired said:

It took a whole hour? That happens to me in under five minutes.

Ha! Honestly I was putting up with it thinking we’d move on to something more fun soon… I’m not the sharpest pencil in the case so it took me a while to realise we were at peak sexual activity- or at least one of us was! The other was bored out of his fucking mind!!… in my defence though, that kind of shit had never happened to me before so I was well out of my area of knowledge- treat me like a slut, I know what to do, treat me like an eraser, I’m lost!!

• Upvote 1

I will say that I love to cuddle….. after a really hot sweaty fuck … cuddle up - lick the sweat off his body … cuddle some more - maybe even nap … and then wake him

up by shoving my cock back into his ass

then as they say - rinse and repeat 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, onlyraw said:

I will say that I love to cuddle….. after a really hot sweaty fuck … cuddle up - lick the sweat off his body … cuddle some more - maybe even nap … and then wake him

Getting woken up by your fat cock sinking back deep in my boipussy would be the dream

55 minutes ago, onlyraw said:

I will say that I love to cuddle….. after a really hot sweaty fuck … cuddle up - lick the sweat off his body … 

That sounds like my kind of cuddling, I love the taste of fuck sweat, especially fuck sweaty balls.

5 hours ago, onlyraw said:

Very nice! If I’ve taken a man’s seed then for me the connection between us is made so I’d be up for that kind of scenario 

Sooooo ... I just looked the term "side" up.  

All it seems to mean is a guy that enjoys a lot of sexual activities with other men, except fucking or getting fucked.  Everything else is on the table.  How the word "side" has any descriptive correlation  to guys fucking (or not) escapes me.  Maybe what we used to call "side-saddle" ???

1 hour ago, hntnhole said:

Sooooo ... I just looked the term "side" up.  

All it seems to mean is a guy that enjoys a lot of sexual activities with other men, except fucking or getting fucked.  Everything else is on the table.  How the word "side" has any descriptive correlation  to guys fucking (or not) escapes me.  Maybe what we used to call "side-saddle" ???

i'd assumed it was:

top = i fuck (ass)

bottom = i get fucked (up the ass) 

side = no fucking (no anal) 

Edited by norefusal

Personally I think "none" would have been a better descriptor, most if not all of the apps have the option to list both oral and anal positions, so I don't think that is who they were catering to. I often call them "functionally lesbian", but can see why a lesbian might find that offensive.

Edited by NWUSHorny
  • Haha 1